Just Dandy Events Reviews

Just Dandy Events 4
  • Emily

Emily Henning · Married on 09/21/2019

Wedding Miracle Maker

I cannot even begin to describe how amazing Holly is! Even though I wanted to be a DIY bride, and did do a lot of DIYing, there is absolutely no way I could have had the wedding of my dreams without Holly's help. Lots of friends recommended getting a wedding planner, and I would definitely agree. Holly sorted out details for my big day even before I thought of them. She was so responsive with emails and texts, and met with my mother and myself (and provided my favorite wine!) in the weeks leading up to my wedding. On the actual day of my wedding, Holly and Emma worked tirelessly to set up my decor, give out tips, manage my timeline (and help to adjust it when our schedule got behind, knowing exactly how to make things run smoothly) and not only that, they even helped carry and adjust my dress and veil as I walked around for the ceremony and picture taking. AND she made sure to refill my prosecco at the reception. 1000% would recommend Holly and her team to make your wedding dreams come true!!

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Meghan

Meghan White · Married on 06/01/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Not only did I have an incredible wedding planner, I made a great friend through out the whole process. I could go on and on about how wonderful Holly and her team were. They were a huge help and the perfect fit for our wedding. I didn’t have to worry about a thing, I trusted Holly and her team. They went above and beyond for us. They were extremely helpful, and communication was always superb. I would recommend Just Dandy Events to everyone, they are the whole package.

Sent on 06/13/2019

Megan Crespo · Married on 01/19/2019

Million Dollar Service

Holly and her Just Dandy Events team was always there with a smile on their faces and calming words. Jimmy and I were so lucky to have them on our wedding day. Even when our wedding needed to be rescheduled due to Hurricane Florence Holly was there to help coordinate the swap with all of my vendors. She is organized and responsive. I can imagine having anyone else on my wedding day. We had a huge DIY wedding and made all the decoration ourselves. Holly executed them perfectly and I didn't even have to lift a finger. I provided her pictures and she was able to set everything up exactly as I had it. Simply the best. You would be crazy not to hire her. Worth every penny.

Sent on 01/29/2019
    Just Dandy Events 5
    Just Dandy Events 6
    Just Dandy Events 7
    Just Dandy Events 8

Darcy Paulus · Married on 10/13/2018

Highly recommend

Working with Just Dandy Events was literally the best decision I made during the entire wedging planning process! Holly was an absolute pleasure to work with through the entire planning process. She took SO much stress off of me and was a constant source of helpful advice. On the actual day of our wedding, things ran so smoothly thanks to her and her team. Even my family commented on how helpful and organized she was. In addition to being incredibly helpful, professional, and organized, Holly has an amazing personality that makes her a pleasure to work with. I HIGHLY recommend Just Dandy Events!

Sent on 10/28/2018
  • Lily

Lily · Married on 09/29/2018

Best wedding planner ever

I cannot begin to tell you how grateful I am to have hired Holly and Just Dandy Events to be my day-of planner. From the moment I reached out to her, Holly was sweet, supportive and masterful at making the big day happen. Even though I hired her as a day-of planner, she was enormously helpful throughout the process, quickly responding to emails of my questions and concerns of all sorts.

I consider myself a capable woman, able to do things for myself. But I could never have pulled this day off so well, while keeping my sanity in shape, without Holly,

She made the weeks before the wedding simple and laid back (as much as they can be). She communicated with all my vendors to confirm the schedule and expectations with them.

On my wedding day, she floated in the background making everything happening, and popping in to make sure I had what I needed and was having a good time. She even whisked away a guest who had overindulged early, onto a shuttle back to the hotel, without me being aware of it until the next day!

Holly was the best person I hired for my wedding. She made the whole crazy process so much easier. The only regret I have is not hiring her to do the comprehensive planning herself. I will recommend her again and again and again to my friends getting married.

Sent on 10/23/2018

Brian · Married on 09/01/2018

Holly and Just Dandy Events are, in a word, superhuman. From things like contacting vendors and creating flawless wedding timelines to answering panicked phone calls from my anxious bride-to-be, Holly handles it all. Not to mention she is the sweetest, most energetic person you will probably ever meet and makes your special day feel truly special. Every vendor we spoke to had nothing but great things to say about Holly and were excited to work with her.

Our wedding day was perfect all thanks to Holly. She is the Wonder Woman of wedding planners.

Sent on 09/03/2018

Janelle · Married on 07/13/2018

I honestly can’t say enough good things about Holly and the Just Dandy Events team. First off, Holly is an absolute doll! Not only is she very professional, organized, and timely, she is such pleasure to work with. Holly totally understood my vision and took it the next level. She literally made my dream a reality!!

We hired Just Dandy Events for “Day-of-Coordination” for our wedding and Holly went above and beyond her duties. She remained in contact throughout the wedding planning process to help answer questions, provide a wealth of knowledge, and help keep us on track. Also, she made the bride feel special with some super cute bridal gifts along the way. :) Holly helped develop a timeline for the day and communicated with our vendors so that everything went smoothly. The Just Dandy Events team took care of the set up and break down at the venue and made sure the gifts made it home at the end of the night. It alleviated any stress on us so we could enjoy our special day. Throughout the event, Holly and Julia checked in on the bride and groom, as well as many guests, to make sure all our needs were met. We had many guests come up to us (one even is an event planner herself!) and tell us how awesome and helpful Holly and the JDE team were. I HIGHLY recommend using them for any event you may have.

Sent on 07/26/2018

katie · Married on 05/19/2018

Holly is absolutely amazing. She made our wedding day all we hoped it would be. She is extremely responsive, organized, punctual, knowledgeable, funny, and awesome. I had the best time planning our wedding with her. She was always there to give me great ideas or lend a helping hand. Come wedding day, I had nothing to stress about. She handled everything seamlessly and allowed me to not worry about one thing. Holly handled everything. My family, friends, and now husband- raved about how incredible she is. Hiring Holly was one of the best wedding decision I made. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a weekend wedding coordinator

Sent on 05/22/2018

Just Dandy Events's reply:

Congratulations Katie & Corey {and Franklin too}! I loved playing a part in your gorgeous day and I'm so thankful to have met the both of you. Your sweet friends and family were such a blast to be around the whole day and we loved watching you and Corey smile nonstop the entire day. So happy for you both! <3

Jamie · Married on 05/05/2018

o I really can’t say enough positive things about our experience working with Holly! She was high-energy, supportive, and helpful at every turn. She is so genuine and working with her felt personal. Even though we hired her for day-of coordination, she reached out to us periodically throughout the wedding planning process and offered a lot of feedback and ideas without ever being pushy or forceful. We actually did have a mini-crisis the day before the wedding, one of our vendors backed out due to a family emergency. Holly worked with our venue and their staff to figure out a solution that worked out flawlessly and came at no extra cost to us. Her connections with other vendors and familiarity with wedding stuff in the area was an added bonus. When it came to day-of stuff, Holly and Paige were there for us for literally anything we needed, and they decorated the ballroom beautifully. She is so pleasant to work with and I would absolutely recommend her to any couples looking for wedding coordination services!!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Just Dandy Events's reply:

Jamie! Thank you so much! It was such a pleasure to help you and Kevin down the aisle! Paige & I had the best time celebrating with you and are so happy for you both! Congratulations!
  • DeJohnna

De'Johnna · Married on 04/19/2018

One thing that really amazed me about Holly is her super speedy responses to emails. I always knew that she would get things handled that was under her control. We booked Holly to help us with day-of services and everything went great (at least from my perspective as the bride :D). She felt more like a friend than just another vendor which made it easy to confide in her with my worries and things I'd be nervous about. Also, Holly is really organized, she provided a worksheet where I was able to write in things like my planning and day-of timeline, the order of my wedding party, list my vendors and their contact information, etc. Everything was neatly in one place it was LOVELY! If I ever had a question about anything, she was always there with a quick response. And might I mention, I had a two-year engagement....Holly made sure I felt special with my day even though I was planning really far in advance. She is the REAL DEAL!

Sent on 05/27/2018

Just Dandy Events's reply:

Oh DeJohnna! I had the BEST time getting to know you and Michael throughout your two year engagement! I loved helping to bring your vision for your wedding to life and I'm so happy for the two of you! Congratulations love!

If you are getting married, you HAVE to have a meeting with Holly before you start your planning journey! I don't even need to write anything to try to "convince" you to hire her, after your first meeting, you will LOVE her! She is so organized and is really helpful when you are specific with her about what you are looking for in a wedding planner. Some people want help with creative ideas or maybe day of timeline help. I wanted someone who was going to keep me on track throughout my 6 month planning and she did just that! If I could go back, I would do it all over again!! I LOVE HOLLY / Just Dandy Events!!!

Sent on 07/02/2016

Tyler and I are so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with Holly and Just Dandy Events. From day one, Holly has exceeded our expectations for what a professional wedding planner can bring to the table. She was a pleasure to work with and always provided quality customer service. Every e-mail or text I sent her she was prompt with an answer and I knew I could rely on her with all parts of the planning process. You are in good hands with Just Dandy Events!! She coordinated vendors and design inspiration for us from months ahead of time all the way to every last minute detail of the ceremony and reception. When our day finally came, JDE went above and beyond to ensure everything went flawlessly. Holly and her helpers were busy doing what seemed to be a million things at once, and Tyler and I were fortunate to just relax and focus on what really mattered—enjoying ourselves with our friends and family. What was super awesome was that they kept checking in on us and made sure we were taken care of. Our day was so stress free and we could attribute that entirely to the JDE super team! When the guests come up to you after the wedding and rave about how impressed they were watching Holly in action… you know you picked the right wedding planner! We whole-heartedly recommend that you trust Just Dandy Events to coordinate the wedding of your dreams!

Sent on 04/04/2016

Rosalie · Married on 08/29/2015

Holly is incredible at what she does! There aren’t enough wonderful things to say about Just Dandy Events. After meeting with Holly just once, I knew I needed to book her! I hired her for “Day-of Coordination” for my wedding in August, and to say she went above and beyond her “day-of” duties would be an understatement of the century. From the beginning she has been super responsive, easy to work with, and just the sweetest thing ever. She has the ability take on tasks and execute them perfectly, as she proved first hand by seeing my vision and crafting my wedding dreams into a reality. She handled everything that was thrown at her with ease, professionalism and efficiency. She made my wedding day such an incredible experience for me, my family and all of the guests and I seriously can't imagine what I would have done with out her. If you are like me and at first thought you could handle it all on your own, think again and hire Holly... you won't regret it!

Sent on 10/08/2015

Nicole · Married on 07/12/2014

Holly went above and beyond our day of services agreement. Her communication was exceptional and always responded quickly to everything. She really impressed me with her level of communication and execution. She initiated a 3 month check up, and set additional meetings to review the venue and decor setup.

Then, on the day of I was beyond thrilled with the implementation of all of the details. Even when things didn't go according to plan with the escort area, an alternative was placed that worked perfectly. Her and her assistant, Abigail, were 100% attentive to me and my bridal party's needs. They were always there to lend a helping hand throughout the reception and we never even had to go to the bar for a beverage.

We received so many compliments about our wedding reception, that it was "beyond beautiful, it was gorgeous." Holly truly helped make my vision come to life and I could not be more pleased. Thank you thank you!

Sent on 07/23/2014

Katelyn · Married on 06/28/2014

I was always one of those brides who said I was never going to hire a coordinator, because why couldn't I just do it all myself? Well, luckily, my venue required that I have at least a day-of coordinator and I immediately reached out to Holly. I could not be more thankful to have had her not only help on the day of my wedding, but for all she did leading up to it.
    Holly really went above and beyond what I expected from a day-of coordinator. She was in constant contact with me to make sure I was on track in booking my vendors, she offered to attend all of those meetings with me, and she met with me multiple times before hand. On the day of the wedding, she took care of everything (and I mean EVERYTHING since I did the centerpieces and all decorations myself and not through a vendor) and even I was surprised when I walked into my reception tent and saw how amazing everything looked. Throughout the night, Holly was always right there to hold my drink while I took a picture, direct me to where I should be going, or ask if I needed anything. She made me feel like a rockstar!
    Holly executed my vision perfectly and really made it the perfect event! I can't thank her enough!

Sent on 08/25/2014

Bee · Married on 09/03/2011

Holly was Amazing!!!!! She made our day so magical! She was on time , professional and very flexible:) Holly knows her stuff
    Thanks again Holly

Sent on 11/16/2011

Peggy · Married on 10/07/2017

Holly rocks! The day of the wedding she was running a million miles an hour making sure everything was perfect. Getting whatever was needed/wanted. Would use her again!
    Peggy (mother of the groom)

Sent on 11/14/2017
  • Y

Yvette · Married on 09/24/2011

Holly is a very pleasant young lady. She understood what I wanted and made every attempt to ensure things went well. There were several changes made as my wedding day grew close and she changed her schedule to make sure she would be available. I wish her much success in her future.

I took a point off because there were some mishaps at the ceremony but they were VERY minor.

Sent on 10/29/2011