Pretty Lake Avenue, Norfolk, VA 23518 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Weddings by Ashley

Weddings by Ashley is a day-of wedding planning company located in Norfolk, Virginia. Planning events professionally for years, owner Ashley Gardner is enthusiastic about working with couples to design and implement their wonderful event. Ashley's driven attitude enables her to coordinate all of the aspects of your wedding day celebration to ensure you and your partner focus on enjoying your special day.

This company is ideal for couples who have spent valuable time searching for their ideal venue, caterer, and music to make their special day perfect but need someone to manage and coordinate on the day of the event. This is where Ashley steps in; while couples are busy preparing for and enjoying their wedding day, Ashley will confidently secure and manage the details of the big day. Ashley’s wedding coordination package includes the following services:

• Pre-wedding itinerary
  • Vendor confirmation
  • Wedding rehearsal
  • Wedding day time management and 10 hours of service
  • Ceremony organization
  • Management of cocktail hour and reception

untitled 51 1053986 1555427297

Weddings by Ashley 6
Weddings by Ashley 7

Angela Miller · Married on 08/10/2019

Ashley was Incredible!

Ashley was the best vending hire we made for our wedding day! Her pricing is extremely favorable and she was instrumental to the success of our wedding day. She was incredibly professional but also extraordinarily kind and warm. She went above and beyond what we expected and accomplished tasks without even having to be asked. She communicated effectively and with grace to our family and friends throughout it all. When we were running behind on the schedule she didn’t get upset but was understanding that we were enjoying our day. I highly recommend Ashley to any bride-to-be as she will put you at ease and you can trust her to take care of all the small details on your big day.

Sent on 09/20/2019
  • Shannon

Shannon Ireland · Married on 04/13/2019

Wonderful DOC

Ashley was absolutely wonderful!

I contacted Ashley after a disastrous encounter with another planner and I had only 2 weeks until my wedding. She was extremely responsive and very upfront. She was unable to attend my rehearsal but drove an hour and a half the Monday before my wedding to meet in person, tour the venue, and discuss details.

She was thorough, her worksheet has pretty much everything you can think of plus some. The day before my wedding she contacted all the vendors to finalize delivery times and spoke with me one last time. The morning of I didn't have to worry about anything! She took care of finishing the set up of tables and chairs. She worked with all my vendors and everything was beyond beautiful and on time! All my guests continue to tell me how wonderful the wedding was.

Ashley made me so comfortable and relaxed. She won't disappoint you!

Sent on 04/16/2019

• What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 650.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1