Hot Pink Shoes - Wedding Coordinating by Sheryl Ray Reviews

15 | Seattle, WA

15 Reviews for Hot Pink Shoes - Wedding Coordinating by Sheryl Ray

Robyn · Married on 05/04/2019

Fantastic!

We hired Sheryl and her team for day of coordinating but received so much more! She helped us with wedding planning with great suggestions, guidance and timelines! The wedding was absolutely fabulous and we could not have done it without her. She has a great way of discussing your ideas and why certain things will work and maybe others not so much! Very helpful in coordinating all the vendors and making the day painless and well organized. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Melissa · Married on 08/05/2018

Sheryl and her entire team were beyond amazing! I knew that I wanted a day of coordinator and I was recommended to Hot Pink Shoes by a co-worker. From the beginning Sheryl exuded knowledge, professionalism, happiness and organization. She thought of everything and gave me wonderful suggestions on how to tackle every little detail. I felt completely comfortable leading up to it all that she would make our big day seamless and I didn't have to worry about anything. And that was definitely how it played out. I would highly recommend this company to help with any wedding needs, they made my life much easier, made me feel at ease and we had fun with them along the way!

Sent on 08/30/2018

Maria · Married on 06/16/2018

I knew from the start that I wanted a wedding planner for my daughter's wedding. From our first meeting with Sheryl, I was very impressed with her knowledge and how similar her ideas were to ours. She was very easy to talk with and she made me feel that my concerns were just as important. She didn't just side with the bride. My daughter and I were rather concerned because this marriage was two different cultures uniting. We made up a tricky question to view her thoughts. She was the only one from the others we interviewed that understood the question. As the date approached, she took the reins and that's when I saw professionalism at its best dealing with the venue site coordinator. She was on point and clearly understood how the event should unfold. Her experience and those of her staff were remarkable. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 08/26/2018

Liesel · Married on 09/02/2017

Sheryl was absolutely incredible. I cannot recommend her and her team enough! My husband and I definitely depended on her expertise throughout the entire wedding-planning process and she came through every time. She was very responsive and very detailed. She is hyper-organized which meant I could go about my normal life during the whole process without the worry something was going to be overlooked. By the time the wedding rolled around, I felt Sheryl had prepared us for successful day. She organized the bridal party with kindness and efficiency on the days leading up to the wedding. Both of our parents loved Sheryl and she was as responsive to them as she was to us. I thought the day of was going to be hectic and worrisome with everything going on. NOT SO. I got to soak in every moment of my wedding with my husband, friends, and family because Sheryl had already made sure everything was taken care of. Not only is she amazing at what she does, she is personable, funny, and caring and I am SO glad she was at my wedding. Thanks Sheryl and your team for making our wedding day easy, breezy, and beautiful.

Sent on 10/02/2017

Lindsey · Married on 08/26/2017

Sheryl is extremely good at what she does. I could say a whole bunch so i'll stick with a quote directly from my actual wedding toast:
    "...To keep our heads on straight and our sanity in line Sheryl Ray was there for us. We want to thank her for her endless positivity, can-do work ethic, and constant reassurance amongst many other highly desirable qualities to have in a wedding planner."

Sent on 08/28/2017

Lori · Married on 05/06/2017

Having Hot Pink Shoes as the wedding planner for my daughters wedding was the best thing I decided to do. I was initially doing everything myself, and decided to contact a planner just as a one-time consultant. I got so lucky as the first company I called was HPS. Sheryl was wonderful. I was on a pretty tight budget, but decided to use her. It was the best decision I made, and money well spent. She was invaluable and so easy to work with. I enjoyed every minute of the wedding and also the planning meetings. It was an outdoor venue and she made many great suggestions that made the experience really wonderful for the guests. Everything was "picture perfect"! I give her my highest recommendation. Lori

Sent on 05/23/2017

Jamie · Married on 09/03/2016

Working with Hot Pink Shoes was a pleasure. Not only was Sheryl incredibly thorough and organized - meeting with us to walk through lots of options for scheduling, décor, vendors, activities, etc. - she was very kind and patient when we couldn't make up our minds! Her professional guidance was invaluable, and on the big day Sheryl and her assistant handled everything seamlessly. I would definitely recommend Hot Pink Shoes.

Sent on 10/10/2016

Samantha · Married on 08/20/2016

I found out about Sheryl through a coworker and I am so happy I did! Sheryl is absolutely amazing! Thoughout the entire planning process she had everything organized along with lists of all the little things that no one thinks of. She brought tons of tips, tricks and a wealth of experience to help me through each step. My wedding day was wonderful and completely stress free as her and her assistant dealt with all the little details, helped the vendors find their locations, and solved any issues that came up. I would recommend her to anyone as she is the absolute best! Best part of my wedding by FAR! Thank you Sheryl!!!!!

Sent on 09/09/2016

Lynne · Married on 08/20/2016

Sheryl Ray has been a tremendous help getting us started on our Wedding planning. We were starting from zero experience in planning such an important event and had very little idea on how to get started. She had great suggestions about our our venue (our house/back yard), caterers, etc etc. She was also great at gently nudging us from some rookie type mistakes. She provided us with a timeline starting point to help us get organized and with her help, we've been more confident in preparing for the big day. We love her enthusiasm, obvious experience and passion for her work.

Sent on 04/05/2016

Mary · Married on 06/18/2016

Hiring Sheryl was a decision we made about 4 months out from our wedding day and at the time we had no idea what a blessing she would turn out to be. Sheryl was extremely detail oriented, timely and incredibly kind to us and everyone she interacted with on the wedding day. If you're planning a wedding, I'm telling you, you need her. She doesn't miss a detail which allowed us to be present with our friends and family and fully take in the day. She was 100% worth the investment!!!

Sent on 07/12/2016

If you are looking for a wedding coordinator that will make the day of your wedding flow flawlessly book Hot Pink Shoes. The many hours spent with Sheryl prior to the wedding going over every little detail paid off as the day of the wedding was relaxing and enjoyable for all the wedding party and our 300 guests.

Sent on 06/04/2016

Jenny · Married on 03/20/2016

Sheryl was hands down the best money we spent on our wedding. This woman is worth her weight in gold. I can't tell you how many times in the month or so before our wedding my husband and I said "thank God for Sheryl!" We had a fairly DIY wedding and were feeling overwhelmed with the details about six weeks beforehand, so we gave in and decided to look into hiring a day-of planner. The moment we met with Sheryl we knew we wanted to hire her. We started very late (apparently day-of coordination actually involves the three months or so before the wedding - who knew?). She was extremely flexible with us in creating the perfect service "package", and then spent countless hours with us in the run-up to the wedding, planning every tiny detail that we never would have thought of (and then would have been running around frantic figuring out on the fly at the wedding). She then ran the rehearsal and was literally the backbone of the wedding. She and her assistant made things run so smoothly that neither my husband nor I noticed any bumps. Things just happened exactly as they were supposed to. Oh, and I should probably mention that we had EIGHT children in our wedding party, some of whom were very small, and she managed to herd them down the aisle (for the most part - I mean, there's only so much anyone can do with a group of toddlers). In addition to being extremely efficient and organized, Sheryl is also super nice and fun to work with. She is very diplomatic, but firm, which is key to pulling off a large and chaotic, yet emotional event like a wedding. All in all, I can't say enough about Sheryl. I highly recommend her services to anyone (even if you don't think you need a planner, because you probably do).

Sent on 04/07/2016

Kelli · Married on 10/24/2015

Sheryl is simply amazing! I can't begin to list all the extra things she did to allow my now husband and I to have the best day of our lives. We loved everything about the day. Sheryl is so impressive and observant. She made things work when they weren't going right. We truly could not have done it without her, all the little things that I couldn't have controlled myself she had covered and made them go smoother than I could have myself. I'll be forever grateful for all she did. PS.. Sheryl's assistant was awesome, she did so great with the decor, it exceeded my expectations. Sheryl even sent some videos that she had taken to my husband and I. On our first morning as husband and wife we laid in bed and got to watch the videos and relive the day right away. It was so much fun! She goes the extra mile and you won't be sorry if you hire her. We still haven't taken it all in. There is so much to say but for now, thank you Sheryl!

Sent on 04/07/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 05/23/2015

Sheryl of Hot Pink Shoes was an invaluable part of my wedding day! Almost a year later, whenever our wedding is brought up, my family always talks about how wonderful Sheryl's help and support was. Sheryl worked tirelessly all day, running the setup, formal pictures, ceremony, food, speeches and dances and staying until the very end to make sure everything was boxed up, cleaned, and put away. She made sure that the day followed all my careful planning and also used her great sense of timing, quick decision-making and experience to make appropriate adjustments based on what was happening in the moment. My family and friends would have had to find people for pictures, cue the music, make announcements, and confer with the vendors but instead, they could relax and enjoy the day as Sheryl took care of it all. She was able to run the big things and at the same time assist in small touches.

Sheryl has a wonderful way of connecting with people and setting them at ease. I loved how She made sure to communicate with me throughout the wedding, but beyond that I didn’t have to think about anything except the happiness of the day. She already knew my wishes and ensured they were carried out exactly as I hoped.

I loved Sheryl so much that my best friend is also hiring her for her wedding this coming June! Thank you Sheryl for all you did for our wedding to make it the happiest day of our lives!

Sent on 04/06/2016

Lauren · Married on 01/11/2013

We had a very DIY wedding, and there is no way we could've pulled it off with Hot Pink Shoes' help.

Sheryl did a phenomenal job of stepping in and making us feel like we could let go of all the details we spent so much time planning to focus on getting married and soaking in the day. It was clear that she understood our vision and was dedicated to making it a reality - from the all of the little details to the big things, like transitions and getting the right people to the right place at the right time. She kept things moving, people laughing, and the mood lively and light. Our (sometimes challenging) families were charmed by her - one of them even exclaiming that they wanted to be her friend!

Sheryl was a huge part of making our big day run smoothly and beautifully. We were so thankful for all her hard work.

Sent on 03/03/2016