ForeverFiances Plantable Invitations Reviews

124 Reviews for ForeverFiances Plantable Invitations

1 User photo

ForeverFiances Plantable Invitations 1

Lauren · Married on 10/26/2018

ForeverFiances created my dream wedding invitations! Not only was the "Fall Birch" design that I selected even more beautiful in person, it is eco-friendly, too. I love knowing that my wedding invitation can live on in the form of wildflowers, rather than getting tossed in the garbage. Sam was helpful, professional, and totally willing to meet all of my needs. Thank you, FF, for being such a special part of my big day!

Sent on 08/08/2018

Monica · Married on 10/19/2018

All In One. Rosewood. Matted Finish.
    Our invitations came out BEAUTIFUL.The design staff was very flexible and responsive and did proofs in two style because we just couldn't choose without seeing our information on both.
    Our guests are raving about them and we appreciate how affordable they were. They even sent an extra invitation so we can keep it! I will be recommending your services to my friends when they get engaged.

Thanks again!

The Future Fravels
    10.20.18

Sent on 04/12/2018

Debbie · Married on 05/05/2018

I ordered my twin daughters' Bat Mitzvah invitations, place cards, and thank you cards from Forever Fiances and everything has exceeded my expectations! Their service is very personal and friendly, there are many beautiful designs from which to chose (we chose Floral Star with wildflower seeds in the paper), they offer convenient addressing of your envelopes and the packaging included a personalized note and a heart on the shipping box. Thank you, Forever Fiances, for making my job so much easier. I highly recommend them!!

Sent on 04/02/2018

Debbie · event on 05/04/2018

I ordered my twin daughters' Bat Mitzvah invitations, place cards, and thank you cards from Forever Fiances and everything has exceeded my expectations! Their service is very personal and friendly, there are many beautiful designs from which to choose (we chose Floral Star with wildflower seeds in the paper), they offer convenient addressing of your envelopes and the packaging included a personalized note and a heart on the shipping box. Thank you, Forever Fiances, for making my job so much easier. I highly recommend them!!

Sent on 04/02/2018

Jocelyn · Married on 12/31/2017

ForeverFiances was one of the best vendors to work with! Their idea (plantable and recycle-able paper is why we picked them in the first place, and we would pick them all over again. They were VERY prompt with proofs, had beautiful options, and always very quick to answer emails. They were very nice and delivered exactly what we wanted. I HIGHLY recommend them!

Sent on 08/10/2017

Tara · Married on 07/29/2017

Finding plantable invites was not an easy task but my fiancé and I really wanted a green and creative option. Luckily we found Foreverfiancé! From start to finish they made creating personalized invites a pleasant experience. I had a little difficulty using the website, but they quickly assisted and I was able to design everything down to the font size. Sam was awesome and quick to respond with all the proofs. My invites arrived today and they are beyond what I had hoped for...beautiful, unique and eco-friendly. I loved my experience with Foreverfiancé!

Sent on 08/26/2017

Sara · Married on 07/22/2017

This company was amazing to work with. I fell in love with one of their plantable designs for my wedding invitations. When I reached out to the company with questions via email, they answered within a couple of hours. As soon as I felt confident in my choice, they worked with me to create the perfect invitation. They sent several mock-ups, and also helped by making suggestions on invitation etiquette (being new at this, I was so grateful for the guidance; however, they made it clear that the ultimate choice was entirely up to me). They were light hearted, encouraging, seemed personally invested in my vision, and the responses were so swift that I got this task fully accomplished in one day. They were delivered before estimated time, they were packaged with care, and the personalized note of thanks and congratulations from the staff was a really nice touch. Even if you don't want plantable invites, I highly suggest working with this company. Many of our friends and family have commented to us on the elegance, uniqueness, and high quality of the invitations they received!!!

Sent on 02/07/2017

ForeverFiances Plantable Invitations's reply:

Thank you Sara! Your words go straight to our hearts.

Malory · Married on 07/01/2017

What a pleasure it was to work with the sales and design teams at ForeverFiances! We were behind schedule setting our timeline for the day so our invitations were on a tight deadline. The design team worked with us to make sure that our first proof was exactly as we specified in our order. We requested a few changes once we saw everything laid out together and they were extremely responsive and fast to help. We knew we were on a time crunch so we paid for a rush job - we approved our proof on Friday and had the invitations printed and in-hand on Wednesday! And they were shipped across the entire country in that time!

Charlotte, Sam and the rest of the team really made this one part of the process as stress-free as possible. We originally chose this company because they use recycled paper and their all-in-one designs avoid extra envelopes and paper waste, but I would recommend them based off of their cheerful willingness to go the extra mile to ensure their clients are happy! Thank you again for the wonderful experience!

Sent on 05/04/2017

brian · Married on 07/01/2017

One of my best wedding decisions was choosing ForeverFiances Invitations! What can I say other then perfection! I used them for my wedding invitations and I have to say the customer service was impeccable and the invitations were so beautiful they were breathtaking when they arrived. Thank you ForeverFiances! :-D

Sent on 05/31/2017

ForeverFiances Plantable Invitations's reply:

Thank you Brian! We are truly touched :)

Alicia · Married on 06/24/2017

ForeverFiances plantable invitations exceeded our expectations! They are so true works of art. We have received so many compliments on them. Plus, their customer service is excellent. I recommend ForeverFiances wholeheartedly!

Sent on 05/08/2017
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 06/10/2017

I don't normally rate companies online, but I had to share what an amazing experience I had with this company. They were incredible to work with and their invitations could be more beautiful. I had something very specific in mind for my invites (a design that was not shown), and they created something even more beautiful than my vision, with the limited detail I provided them. To top it all off, they are environmentally conscious! I am so grateful to have found this company. Would recommend to anyone. ??

Sent on 03/01/2017
  • F

Franchise · Married on 06/10/2017

A few days before my wedding I need last minute items like, gift bags,cards, note cards, etc. The ForeverFiances Invitations is my favorite stationary store and they are so helpful and fast in their services. I got everything I needed.

Sent on 05/02/2017
  • CummingsfrancK

cummingsandfranck · Married on 05/13/2017

I had a great experience with ForeverFiances. If you are looking for something a bit Unique Invitational cards then ForeverFiances is best. ForeverFiances is Very responsive and produces High quality products. I would recommend ForeverFiances to anyone!

Sent on 04/06/2017

Andy · Married on 05/13/2017

I've used ForeverFiances for our Wedding and our Holiday cards. We received our shipment in two days! Very Happy with this company and I will highly 100% recommend them to friends and family.

Sent on 05/02/2017

ForeverFiances Plantable Invitations's reply:

Thank you Andy! We look forward to helping you in the future.

Kimberly · Married on 04/07/2017

Since my fiancé and I are graphic designers, we had so much fun creating a custom design for our Send n Seal wedding invitations with ForeverFiances. We loved the tear-away RSVP card and that we could order our guests' names and addresses to be printed. They turned out beautiful and made sending out the invitations much easier.

Sent on 06/25/2017

ForeverFiances Plantable Invitations's reply:

Thank you Kimberly! We are truly honored.

Kate · event on 03/18/2017

Forever Fiances was a wonderful company to work with. I waited till the last minute to order invitations. they worked with me to quickly produce a beautiful invitation that was perfect for my son, and they printed and shipped it to me very quickly. The plantable paper is beautiful, and they were very helpful & supportive on the phone.

Sent on 02/17/2017
  • User7586125 · event on 02/18/2017

Xavier and Sam were so great to work with! Our invitations turned out beautifully, my daughter loves them and loved the notes Forever Fiances left for her in and on the box! The service was so personalized and fast and they were willing to walk us through every step of the process when we needed help, even over the phone, and always with a kind and helpful attitude. We're so glad we found them! *We opted for the recycled paper and not the invitations with seeds in them.

Sent on 01/04/2017

E · Married on 10/01/2016

The staff at ForeverFiances was incredibly helpful, patient with my myriad questions, and supportive throughout the entire process. On top of the wonderful customer service, the invitations are absolutely stunning. I could not have asked for a better experience.

Sent on 06/06/2016

Maria · Married on 08/13/2016

My Fiancee and I wanted plantable invitations for our wedding. We make environmentally conscious decisions and were so happy to with all of our options. We went with the all-in-one Vieux Oak Invitation. Forever Fiancees offers 3 revisions of your invitations for no extra cost. The first draft I felt was a shot in the dark! You have your colors in mind but there aren't a lot of swatches to use as a key. In the second draft there was a word that we had changed that they didn't edit, but they quickly fixed it and gave me a complementary revision. They also allow you to upload an image to the invitations! We added a cluster of hearts on the top of the invite. This makes the invitation that much more personable.
    I highly recommend Forever Fiances. Every e-mail I received was kind and courteous. They have a superb customer service.

Sent on 06/02/2016

Erin · Married on 08/06/2016

What an amazing company! I truly felt like a valued customer throughout my invite ordering process. I just received my wedding invitations for my mountain wedding and I can't say enough how beautiful they are! Not only did they work very quickly to get my order placed and make sure everything was exactly how I wanted it, but my shipment arrived even quicker after I approved my order! The invites are to die for!! I ordered my invites on the planted wildflower seed paper, which works perfectly with our mountain theme. I absolutely cannot wait to send them out soon! On top of it all, they are very affordable.

Sent on 03/30/2016

Toni · Married on 07/09/2016

Charlotte, Laura, and the rest of the team at Forever Fiances are just beyond anything!!!! They worked with me to guarantee speedy delivery due to a debacle; consistent and thorough communication, with delicious attention to detail!! And the invitations for my sister's wedding are so very perfect!!!! Thanks to the team, and the above and beyond service. That kind of care is done from love, and nothing else!!!!!

Extraordinarily happy!!!!
    Toni C. Alcorn

Sent on 05/05/2016

Paul · Married on 05/28/2016

Amazing staff. We worked with Maren to customize our invitations using a hand-drawn layout and a picture we submitted and she nailed it. Absolutely perfect. Great selection of products (we went with seeded paper) and fonts.

Sent on 03/03/2016

Lani · event on 05/21/2016

These invitations were just perfect for our event. They are simply beautiful & we've received so many compliments on them. They look handmade (in a good way!) So glad I ordered the matching thank-you notes. Totally worth it. I had a great experience with the FF team too. The designers were so easy to work with - they always had super quick response time and offered revision suggestions too. Would absolutely deal with them again. (Maren, you rock!)

Sent on 04/29/2016

Nancy · event on 05/14/2016

I just loved everyone and every step of the process with forever finances . Positive can do attitude .. So friendly and warm they inspired confidence in me it would turn out just as i wanted. They communicated regularly and mixed custom colors. They made it a fun and happyy and positive process. All my guests were so impressed with layout, quality and message. Everything they have is unique and classy there is also playful and fun.. It's obvious they love what they do and want to please you. I was so pleased I had not intended to order thank you notes but got a nice discount so I did. I especially loved Xavier with his great warmth and French accent . Overall I was just thrilled and the shipping was faster than I expected from Cali to Ohio.. You won't be disappointed .. They sent nice paper samples and really "listened " to me and what I wanted. I felt heard every step of the way.. Great communication and proof updates. I told them I want to get married just so I can use them again..
    Thanks everyone . I'm super happy

Sent on 04/20/2016

My cards were lovely, complements galore! I loved that they were printed on plantable paper and the texture of the paper added to the overall look and feel of the cards. The entire process from the moment I found the site to the moment I received my cards was full of customer service and extra touches. The proof process was painless. I would recommend ForeverFiances to anyone!

Sent on 11/18/2015