YourInvitationPlace.com

San Diego, CA View map
  • User1639745 2+ years ago
    Love my invitations!! They are so beautiful and elegant. And I worked very closely with Diane Hamilton to be sure that I got exactly what I wanted. I could not be happier with them!!
  • KristnH
    Kristin Married on 11/17/2013
    We received our invitations sooner than expected, and we were/are SO excited! The quality of the paper is better than expected, and the color (Ecru) is a lovely, warm, ivory color - great for our fall wedding and goes with my ivory dress.

We spent a lot of time deciding on font, and our favorite didn't seem to be centered on the sample they provide on the website, so we emailed to ask them a question and received a response within several hours. When the invitations arrived all the writing was perfectly centered, and everything was packaged very nicely so nothing was bent or folded. We also love the lined inner envelopes, and I am excited about the quick-seal outer envelopes so there won't be any paper cuts on my tongue from licking 50+ envelopes!

I wish I could attach a photo so you could see how lovely these invitations are... they are style #T4540LT, with matching response card set. I absolutely adore the color of the claret ribbon that we ordered - it's perfect!

They aren't the cheapest invitations, but "you get what you pay for" and I love the quality of these. I would definitely recommend using yourinvitationplace.com!
  • User1255529 2+ years ago
    They are very affordable and have a wide selection of invitation cards. Very satisfied with their product.

San Diego