7 Reviews for Felice Fotographic

6 Felice Fotographic Reviews

Kelsey provided unbelievable service at very little cost to us. She captured every photo we asked for, was very professional and showed genuine concern and interest in our event. The final product was mind-blowing and we loved the presentation of the wedding photos, in the wooden box, and the engagement photos in the autograph able book. Thanks Kelsey for capturing so much on our special day!

Profile Picture Jon, 10/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kelsey was absolutely the best photographer- I could not have asked for more. Her prices were reasonable, and she was attentive and professional. She had good suggestions for photographs and always seemed to be on hand. I was amazed at the quality and beauty of the photographs she took. I can't say enough how wonderful she is!!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kelsey is just awesome! I really didn't know what I wanted when it came to our engagement and wedding day shoots at Stone Manor and we are just amazing with the photos she captured, both formal and candid. Her assistant is great too!! Great price for the services provided!'

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kristen, 5/18/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

I cannot say enough great things about Kelsey! She responded to every question I had within 24 hours (usually within just a few). She did a great job of reminding me of things I needed to send her or choices I needed to make. I especially appreciated that because it was often stressful trying to keep track of all the deadlines for the vendors, but Kelsey was on top of it for us. She took the time to get to know my husband and I before our wedding day so that we would be comfortable with her. She listened to us and incorporated all the ideas we brought to the table. Working with her now as we order prints, she has been great about guiding me to the choices that are right for us (because I really don't know anything about photography!) On our wedding day, we got behind schedule, but Kelsey was very calm and flexible, and we managed to get in all the pictures we wanted. I really can't convey how impressed we were with her. She is truly a talented photographer--our photos are absolutely incredible--who just wants to capture special memories for people. And the value...this lady needs to be charging way more so get her before her prices go up! In short, Felice Fotographic's personalized style will give you beautiful photos and a knowledgeable, attentive consultant to walk you through the whole process!

Profile Picture Kelly, 8/4/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kelsey was a dream to work with. She had her own ideas but also had no problem working with any we had specifically. She provided the most relaxed photo shoot I´ve ever done. It was Hector´s first photo shoot and after the initial nerves settled he felt relaxed and free enough to be himself. "I felt very natural, very smooth."-Hector. As for flexibility, she was a god send. My fiance and I were only in town for a few days and she worked with us to make one beautiful day we will never forget.

Thank you for everything!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Meghann, 5/30/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Felice Fotographic was amazing! Extremley friendly and personable. Made the entire experience fun! My husband and I LOVED her work, and would highly reccommend to anyone who wants exceptional photos to remember your occasion!

Profile Picture Michelle, 9/10/11, 1 Review