60 Reviews for Fat Girl Cakes LLC

Cake Stands (5)
Cupcakes (1)
Fresh Fruit (1)
60 Fat Girl Cakes LLC Reviews

Kristin at Fat Girl Cakes was awesome! She is very easy to work with and was especially helpful in completing our vision of what we wanted our cake to be even though we were a little fuzzy when we met with her. The flavors available and her ability to design and decorate the cake made us excited to show off our cake at our reception and it was greeted with rave reviews. We could not recommend her more highly.

Profile Picture Joy, 5/19/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I am so happy I got to work with Kristin for my wedding! She was recommended by my venue, and I was immediately drawn to the name of her company. Getting in contact with her was easy, and she was always very responsive. She was incredibly attentive through the whole process, and everything was effortless. When it came time for the tasting, she worked with us to make sure we were selecting the right amount and the right flavors for our wedding day. She had a whole tasting tray set up for us and everything was so delicious it was hard to choose. Once we did choose, she did SUCH a great job for the wedding. We ended up getting a top tier cutting cake and three different flavors of cupcakes and everyone LOVED them. The cake was so moist and light, yet it was rich and flavorful. The icing wasnt too overpowering like it can often be on cupcakes, it was the perfect balance. I would absolutely recommend having Kristin at Fat Girl Cakes as your cake vendor, you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Teresa, 1/20/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Cupcakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cake Stands

Kristin’s cake was absolutely incredible both in appearance and taste! The best cake I have ever seen and tasted. There were no leftovers??

Profile Picture Katherine, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Kristin does beautiful work! We have had so many of our guests rave about the cake. Most saying they don't even like wedding cake but this was by far the best cake they have ever had! Would highly recommend Fat Girl Cakes.

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

If I could give higher than 5 I totally would!! Kristin was AMAZING!! I highly highly recommend Fat Girl Cakes. She made cupcakes and a cutting cake for my wedding on the 11th of November and everything was perfect. She set up everything beautifully. I will definitely be going back to have her make more cakes in the future.

Profile Picture Keri, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Great experience and best tasting cake I've ever had. Appearance was beautiful as well. My food vendor was also impressed with her professionalism.

Profile Picture Chasity , 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Absolutely amazing. It was such a pleasure to work with you, you made it easy and we felt so comfortable asking questions. We got exactly what we wanted.

Profile Picture Erika, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Delicious cake that was enjoyed throughout the whole reception! My guests loved it so much there were hardly any slices left by the end of the night and the design was absolutely gorgeous! My ideas came to life and I felt so special on our day! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Christina, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cake Stands

BEST CAKE EVER!! We had so many complements on the cake we chose for my daughter's wedding. Four layers of deliciousness, with beautiful hydrangea arrangements on the top and cascading down the side (florist provided the flowers). We loved working with Kristin. After the tasting we knew we wanted her to bake our cake and decided immediately on the lemon cake with mixed berry compote and the almond cake with chocolate ganache. We used the natural looking design in Buttercream and it was gorgeous; but best of all, it tasted absolutely delicious! Kristin was so easy to work with that it made our choices easy. I would highly recommend her cakes!

Profile Picture DeLane, 5/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Kristen is great! I was familiar with her cakes from the many wedding expos I've worked in the area and was happy that she was available to bake for our wedding. My favorite thing about her set up is how easy it is to choose your cake. She has a "sweet and simple" option in the contract with a handful of basic cakes with customizable options. That was perfect for me because I am very much a keep-it-simple kind of bride. Her baking is top notch and always delicious.

Profile Picture Savannah, 10/2/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Stands, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes

My mother in law contacted Kristin to have a cake testing for my husband and I, Once I met with Kristin I knew no one else would be making our wedding cake! She sat down with me and took her time getting the little details I wanted and gave me so many options to choose from. She drew my vision out, while adding a little of her own ideas to it to see if I liked it or not. I believe it was only a few days later I had a contract and of course, I changed my mind about one of the layers' design. With a few emails back and forth, 30 minutes later it was perfect, I got another contract and we were all set! She also did our engagement party cake and it was adorable! Kristin is hands down, my favorite vendor I worked with for my wedding. She was so nice, prompt with responses to questions and changes, extremely knowledgeable, and her work is to die for! It's only been 3 months and I've caught myself trying to figure out what kind of event or celebration we could have just so I can get another beautiful cake! I cannot thank you enough Kristin!

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I was just married this past weekend and Kristin provided the wedding cake. We also did a cookie bar with a cookie assortment and whoopie pies that she created, as well. First the cake...amazing! It was so pretty and tasted even better. Not a dry piece of cake at all! The cookies were delicious. Guests couldn't stop talking about how everything melted in your mouth. I can't say enough how good everything both looked and tasted. The only drawback is I live too far away to get cakes from her more often.

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/21/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Kristin was super to work with. We met for a tasting, and selected a cake from all her delicious offerings. She offered great suggestions on taste flavors that would complement each other. The cake was simple in design, which was exactly what we wanted. Kristin provided a beautiful rustic wood cake stand, which completely set off the elegance of the cake. Everyone commented how delicious the cake tasted, in addition to being lovely. We were planning our wedding from out of state, and Kristin made everything easy and stress free. We couldn't be happier and look forward to our anniversary to enjoy our cake topper!

Profile Picture Brenda, 4/30/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Fresh Fruit, Cake Stands, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes

Wow, where do you begin when everything Fat Girl Cakes offered was amazing, thoughtful, and fabulous. From the very beginning Kristin was amazing. She responded quickly, was so pleasant, and flexible. She provided information and details that were so helpful. This was the first time I had ever purchased a wedding cake and a cake of this size. She provided a tasting for a small fee that went towards your final purchase and as soon as my husband and I tasted the cake we were hooked. We had a four tier cake of pumpkin spice and white almond. Both flavors were amazing and I'm now in love with white almond cake. Cannot wait to follow up with our one year anniversary cake which is offered as part of your contract instead of having to save the top tier. Kristin made a work of art. The details and colors were just what we asked for and she made it from a picture I found. Kristin had every detail covered all the way down to what the cake would sit on. She was always in contact and provided great feedback besides always quickly responding when I sent questions. She was so nice and friendly and knowing she was making our wedding cake, I can tell you, I was never worried that our cake would not be a work of art. People are still talking about how beautiful the cake was and how delicious it tasted. I look forward to using her again. Take a look at her website, the pictures of her cakes will tell you everything! Fat Girl Cakes is amazing!!!

Profile Picture Christin, 10/17/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Stands, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes

We were looking for something unique and spectacular for our daughter's Neverland themed baby shower. Fat Girl Cakes was not only friendly & professional, but came up with a design that wowed all of our guests! The best part was the cake tasted as delicious as it looked :)!!!! We will definitely use and refer Fat Girl Cakes for events in the future.

Profile Picture User4654289, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Kristin made the most delicious and beautiful cake for our wedding. My husband and I are usually pie people and were thinking about pies instead of cake, but wanted to have the tradition of cake. Fat Girl Cakes was so good and so beautiful that all the guest were raving about it! I highly recommend Kristin!!!!

Profile Picture Laura, 9/6/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Fat Girl Cakes provided the most spectacular cake for my wedding. Kristin worked with us on all of the details and provided us with the best service for our wedding. I gave Kristin and idea of what we wanted for the wedding and she ran with it. The look, taste, and details were impeccable. I am beyond thrilled with how the cake turned out and know I will be coming to Fat Girl Cakes for future work!

Profile Picture User3771229, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

As a baker and cake decorator myself, it was important to me to have a beautiful cake that also tasted better than something I could make myself. Fat Girl Cakes easily met that expectation. During my initial tasting, I found her cakes to be moist and her frostings and fillings to not be overly sweet. She won me over with her red velvet, which is a true red velvet cake with a light chocolate flavor and slight red color (not the usual bright red, non-chocolatey stuff you get at some bakeries). Kristin was very easy to work with, had a wide variety of flavor options and a wide range of decorating techniques in both buttercream and fondant, so I felt like I could do just about anything I wanted with those cakes. I also found her to be very adaptable, adding a groom's cake to my order after it took me months to figure out what I wanted the groom's cake to look like. She successfully delivered the fully assembled cakes after negotiating a treacherous hilly driveway for my venue. The guests loved the cake, and even carted off an unused tier to the hotel for breakfast the next morning. She offers a fresh anniversary tier for your first anniversary as an option. We accepted this option rather than having to deal with a cake in our freezer, and we are greatly looking forward to that cake 11 months from now.

Profile Picture Katie, 5/30/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Kristin is amazing! Great price, great taste, gorgeous cakes, excellent communication, extremely pleasant to work with. I cannot say enough great things and I cannot recommend fat girl cakes enough! You will not regret getting a cake from Kristin!!!!!

Profile Picture Heather, 3/14/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I can't say enough wonderful things about my cake from Fat Girl Cakes. I had a 3 tier cake, 2 layers were pumpkin with cream cheese filing and one layer was a butter cake with a to-die-for caramel sauce. I had a cake for 110 people but only had about 90 guests. We had 6 slices left, it was clearly a hit! Kristen was easily accessible and knew her stuff. It looked exactly as I had envisioned my cake. You'll be nothing but happy if you choose Fat Girl Cakes!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/11/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Kristin provided several custom cakes and three dozen cupcakes for our daughter's wedding reception. We couldn't have been more pleased with the results of her efforts, especially the sublime taste, moistness, and beauty of her creations. From the initial cake-tasting to the finished product beautifully arranged and displayed by Kristin's own hand, our expectations were exceeded in every way. Our guests raved over every bite. Fat Girl Cakes, LLC will be our cake baker of choice for the future weddings of our two younger daughters as well, rest assured! Thank you, Kristin, for providing a very sweet ending to a very lovely day for our daughter and her new husband. Elizabeth K.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 7/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

The best tasting wedding cake I've EVER had! Kristin went above and beyond!! If your cake is important to you, I can't imagine ever hiring anyone else :)

Profile Picture Shannon, 5/30/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Kristin was wonderful! Our tasting was free of charge and she even brought a special piece of prior to the wedding she provided us with an additional (larger) sample of the flavors that we had selected (again free of charge). We ordered a three-tiered almond white cake with white chocolate buttercream and semi-sweet ganache inside. It was the best wedding cake I have ever tasted and we received several compliments on it from our guests. Not only was it delicious, but also stunningly gorgeous! I would recommend Fat Girl Cakes to anyone seeking a cake for any occasion.

Profile Picture Caitlin, 5/10/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Kristen is wonderful! We came to her with three different cake ideas and she blended them into one cake that was absolutely beautiful! We went with red velvet and pumpkin both of which were absolutely delicious. Cannot recommend Fat Girl Cakes enough!

Profile Picture User3910416, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Simply fantastic! Words can not describe how delighted I was with Kristen and our fantastic cakes! She is so very patient,creative and an absolute delight to work with. Being 1000 miles from our venue and doing everything online and phone. She made it fun and stress free. Her work is simply stunning and the cake tasted delicious. Oh and she is not lying about making fondant taste great. We had 3 cakes, each with different types of cake. They were all wonderful! She was prompt and very efficent. Not to mention the venue was so far in the woods most would have given up!

Profile Picture User3089426, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews