Expectations Event Decor LLC Reviews

18 Reviews for Expectations Event Decor LLC

• Ms. Rikaah

rikaah · Getting married on 09/05/2020

really good product

really good product just too high of a price it was out of budget

Sent on 06/01/2019
  • Emmy

Emmy · Married on 04/13/2018

Charlie totally nailed our wedding vision and does beautiful work! Highly recommend her, especially with her familiarity of Lake Shore Plaza.

Sent on 04/27/2018

Lauren · Married on 09/09/2017

Amazing, so creative and talented. If I have another wedding (hopefully won't have to, lol) will hire again : )

Sent on 04/26/2013

Patricia · event on 10/05/2013

Charlie was awesome. Highly recommend your services

Sent on 10/23/2013

Samaiyah · Married on 09/19/2013

I absolutely loved everything provided by Expectations... Charlie and team are wonderful and will definitely use them again and again.

Sent on 11/03/2013

Katy · Married on 06/22/2013

Charlie was wonderful! She made it so that I was truly able to enjoy my daughter's wedding without worrying about ANY of the Reception details on the day of the wedding. I am very detail oriented and she knew exactly what I wanted / needed and did a fantastic job of making my daughter's (and my!) special day go beautifully. We had a short planning timetable and she really helped me to focus on what was and wasn't important to make our event successful. Helped save us much $ in that respect!

She was my personal helper for the day of the wedding - both setting up all of our provided decorations, as well as doing a lovely job of decorating the hall with hers. We got many, many very positive remarks on how it all looked. She also provided bartending services for us. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 07/01/2013
  • User3197791 · event on 04/13/2013

Expectations Event Decor exceeded my expectations. Everything turned out just as beautiful as they said it would.

• User3204719 · event on 04/07/2013

Expectations met all our desires and needs. What a perfect name for their company. We definitely give them a five star rating and recommend them highly. Thank you so much for a great job!

Sent on 04/18/2013
  • User3204719 · 2+ years ago

Expectations met all our desires and needs. They were helpful in every way and made our wedding a beautiful success. We give them a five star rating and would most definitely recommend them to others.

Sent on 04/29/2013

Kim · Married on 04/06/2013

From begining to end I was so impressed with the service and all of the beautiful decorations and the quality and down to earth heart felt personal service that was provided to me by Expectations. It made my special day the most glorious day of my life and I hope that anyone that ever would like a personal referal would call me. There is no one better to plan your special day no matter what it is then Expectations. 5 Star all the way

Sent on 04/16/2013

Patricia · event on 04/01/2013

We celebrated our "30" Wedding Anniversary with Expectations doing all the work for us. It was just as wonderful as our Wedding, 30 years ago. And I didnt have to do anything or have any worries except to show up and have a wonderful time. All my friends were so impressed they want Expectations Information for their future events. The decor and lighting was just beautiful. If I needed anything, they were right there to help.
    Thanks you Expectations, you made my 30 Anniversary a Wonderful Memory I shall never forget.

Sent on 04/17/2013
  • W

Whitney · Married on 03/09/2013

I was at a loss of breath when I walked into my wedding reception. The Expectation's team blew me away with their work and honestly made the reception of my dreams come true. They were so easy and fun to work with, they made me feel like I was the most important person in the world which is how every bride deserves to be treated on her special day! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to add anything from simple touches to your reception to decorations that go above and beyond the average wedding reception.

Sent on 04/25/2013

Donna · event on 02/22/2013

I give Expectations an overall rating 5 PLUS! I needed to plan a business luncheon but lacked the time to plan and manage. Expectations met with my partner and provided the expertise and experience needed for a small crowd. I was impressed with the professionalism and their desire to listen to our ideas. Our luncheon was a success and thanks to the gals at Expectations we had so much fun at our business luncheon we will be making it an annual business lunch date. And Expectations will be our first call. Cost-effective too! I will be using Expectations again this summer for our daughters wedding.

Maria · event on 02/17/2013

The whole team is fabulous to work with down to the last detail. I highly recommend Expectations Event Decor if you are planning an event!

Sent on 04/21/2013

Ann · Married on 02/14/2013

This company made our wedding fabulous, they were so helpful and worth every penny spent.

Kristi · Married on 02/09/2013

Thanks Charlie and Emily. You guys are the best. My dreams came true through your vision!!
    I highly recommend Expectations for all your event needs. I recommend them to all my friends.

Sent on 04/29/2013
  • User3196219 · 2+ years ago

So amazing! The designers completely exceeded my expectations! Wonderful women to work with and my guests were amazed with the results! Thank you Expectations made my day so special!

Sent on 04/14/2013

Hannah · Married on 09/28/2013

Hiring Expectations Decor was one of the best decisions that I made in planning my wedding! They made my wedding day go flawlessly- I didn't have to worry about a thing. The venue looked beautiful and the guests really enjoyed it!

Sent on 10/23/2013