2500 West Pennway St., Kansas City, MO 64108 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 10 to 450
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Studio Dan Meiners

Pennway Place, located inside Studio Dan Meiners, is unlike any other venue in Kansas City. At 8,000 square feet, Pennway can accommodate gatherings up to 450, but its unique design creates an intimate feel no matter the number of guests. This space was built with modern versatility and classic sophistication. Studio Dan Meiners is the exclusive floral and event design company of Pennway Place and this seamless integration enables us to unite design and decor in perfect harmony. An event at Pennway Place is sure to leave a lasting impression.

For more information or availability, please contact our Sales & Event Manager, Megan Rohde.
(816) 842-7244 | megan@danmeiners.com

Wirkin Photography
BCA2011logosmall

25 Reviews for Studio Dan Meiners

Lauren · Married on 09/22/2018

A chic space // the perfect canvas for your vision

As one who works in the architecture + design industry, the vision I had for our wedding started with the venue. And as soon as my husband and I walked into Studio Dan Meiners (the 13th and final venue we visited!), we KNEW it was the perfect canvas for the experience we wanted to create for our day. THE SPACE. It's chic + elegant without being stuffy; contemporary without being cold. Dan has an impeccable eye for detail and it's evident in every element of the space. While it's large enough to accommodate parties of 400, the team was quick to explain how it could flip from ceremony to reception, and how walls could be moved and the space could be scaled for our 120 guests -- to make our wedding feel intimate with different areas for lounging, food stations / dining, and of course, dancing. :) THE DECOR VISION. Dan channeled my vision brilliantly. Our consult was so inspiring! While he does exquisite floral work (often over the top for budgets that allow it!) I told him I prioritized design and architecture over flowers and wanted an elegant, yet understated look. He was able to translate that into everything -- from the candlelit windows that enclosed our wedding in the round (so intimate and stunning!) to the structural lines in my bouquet -- and the table centerpieces! He created a design and experience unlike anything I've ever seen. And last but note least: MEGAN IS AMAZING!! My husband and I popped into Studio Dan Meiners without an an appointment, and the staff graciously gave us a tour. Event / Sales Manager Megan Rohde is a GEM. Not only is she incredibly personable and detail-oriented, but she's FUN! I brought her on as my day-of coordinator; she not only helped keep the ship on track with both my planning and vendor management--crucial when planning a wedding in KC from LA! -- but helped keep me centered and calm. She was happy to help however she could -- always going above and beyond! I truly cannot imagine any other venue bringing our ceremony and reception to life as perfectly as Dan and his team, and am so grateful for the precious, BEAUTIFUL memories they helped us create.

Studio Dan Meiners 1
    Studio Dan Meiners 8
    Studio Dan Meiners 9
    Studio Dan Meiners 10

Melissa · Married on 04/21/2018

Beautiful venue! Dan and his team did an amazing job. Loved it

Amanda · Married on 03/27/2015

When shopping for a florist for my wedding, I had to look no further after consulting with Dan. Our design session was magical and he painted the perfect picture of what my wedding could look like. His questionnaire helped him understand who I am, and he even printed out pictures from my Pinterest board!
    After that, the quote came - and it was surprisingly comparable to others I had received before. His assistants were quick to work with me to adjust it in places and always very professional in their communications.
    The day of my event, I was so very happy with my choices! Each bouquet, boutonniere, table centerpiece and especially the ceremony flowers had such a romantic and classy look and feel.
    I am so happy I chose Studio Dan Meiners and highly recommend them for your next event!

Award

Studio Dan Meiners Pricing

Studio Dan Meiners Price Rates

Studio Dan Meiners FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 5,500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 4,500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Clean Up, Lighting/Sound, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 22.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), House Beer, House Wine, Open Bar, Specialty Beer
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 450
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 10
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 1
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service? Ceremony, Reception, Engagement Party, Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer? Bar Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Lighting / Sound, Outside Vendors, Pet Friendly, Set Up, Wifi
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available? Barware, Linens
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season? April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March

• Pond Photography
    Pond Photography Wedding Photographers

It's always a pleasure working at Studio Dan Meiners. They are so innovative in their design and put together some really great reception spaces. They are always coming up with new designs and layout and it's so fun to see what they are doing next

• Jason Domingues Photography
    Jason Domingues Photography Wedding Photographers

Stunning venue, and excellent client experience!

• Horizon Limousine & Trolley
    Horizon Limousine & Trolley Wedding Limos

Wow, What a stunning location! We are so happy to be neighbors with Dan Meiners and Pennway place. They have always been a pleasure to work with in any occasion! Highly endorsed by us!

• 2500 West Pennway St. Kansas City, MO 64108 See on map
    8168427018 (Fax Number)
    Tuesday - Friday : 9 am - 4 pm | Saturday : Depending on Event | Appointments Suggested