Pond Photography

Overland Park, KS View map
$2,850 Most Popular Price

$2,850 Most Popular Price

Hi, I'm Kristin, owner of Pond Photography. How lucky am I that I get to document one of the most important days of your life so far? I am a hopeless romantic and still cry at almost every wedding. I never get tired of seeing people's stories unfold, traditions relived and moments shared. Every wedding is special in it's own way and I just love weddings!

I truly believe in love, relationships and life long marriages. I am down to earth and we try to capture couples in the most natural way. My style is timeless romance and I want to create images for you that are not only timeless but true to who you are as a couple. Customer service and experience is very important as well and once you book, I make sure I take care of everything you can think of that is photography related and most of the time it goes even beyond that with vendor recommendations and pre-wedding timeline advice.

I truly believe we attract some really down to earth couples with great stories. Capturing all those little moments is what keeps me in this business. We can't wait to meet you and tell your love story. Fill out our contact form or feel free to give me a call!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,850

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Custom Graphics
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

• Clarice
    Clarice M. Married on 01/07/2022

Beautiful Photos. Beautiful Person

Kristin at Pond Photography has been amazing to work with! She was recommended to us by our venue and we feel like we really lucked out. She is affordable and easy to work with. She delivered our photos quickly and captured our moments perfectly. We chose her because we loved how she captured the candid moments and captured the beauty in small looks. Her editing is natural and allows colors to shine bright. We cannot say enough good things and highly recommend her.
  • Kirsten
    Kirsten F. Married on 05/08/2021

Highly Recommend!

Kristin is AWESOME! She has such a great eye and gets the most beautiful shots! We also were so busy that we totally forgot to get a picture of us on a phone that day, so I texted Kristin to see if she could get us a sneak peak. She had 6 amazing shots sent to us within 24 hours! So happy we got to work with her on our engagement photos and wedding photos. I highly recommend you work with her if you get the opportunity!
    Carla R. Married on 10/17/2020

This planner gets an A+

Kristin is a great photographer. We loved all of the pictures she took. She is also a very sweet person and worked very well with our wedding planner. Check out the blog on the Pond Photography website for all the great photos she has taken.

Pond Photography's reply:

You are so sweet Carla, thank you so much for the review. It was great working with you guys as well

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

21 photos · 06/06/2016

Wichita Wedding DJ Wichita Wedding DJ Wedding DJs

Recommended

The Stanley Event Space The Stanley Event Space Banquet Halls

If you are looking for a photographer with a creative eye then Kristen is your photographer. She will capture your special day and those cherished moments. She is easy to work with and has a fun easy going personality which you want on your wedding day. We truly enjoy working with her at our venue.

The Emaline Ballroom The Emaline Ballroom Banquet Halls

By far the best in the business, I have had many photographers in my event venue, I only remember a few. Pond Photography always stands out as a go to pro for a bride that wants her special moments captured. I watch my vendors closely to see: do they rush through the event, do they go above and beyond, do they love what they do. I can say first had Pond Photography is one of a kind. If you want the best you have found them, remember your pictures are priceless.

Overland Park, KS Overland Park, KS, 66213
Location of (Pond Photography)

Other vendors in Kansas City for your wedding