Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Simple Elegance Wedding & Event Planners

Are you ready for the wedding you have always dreamed of?

Are you ready for the wedding you have always dreamed of?

We will make it happen!

We are Multiple Award Winning & Event Planners serving the Greater Kansas City and beyond. Your wedding vision will be brought to life with attention to detail and personal service that has been touching the couples of Kansas City since 1996.

350 Dream Weddings, Client Referred, Vendor Preferred, Hundreds of Raving Reviews!

Simple Elegance Wedding & Event Planners was born in 1996 from Kindra’s love of weddings and her strong desire to help people during this exciting time in their lives.  Kindra’s keen eye for organization, detail and design and her sensitivity to each client and their event have propelled Simple Elegance to the top in Kansas City, not to mention her ability to hire a GREAT team!  There is simply no other team in Kansas City like Simple Elegance. Each day they bring their A game to their clients, the vendors of Kansas City and to the office.  There are even some debates over sports in the SE office as well as a love for all things Kansas City. Simple Elegance Wedding & Event Planners are members of the National Bridal Service Association and serve on the board of The Preferred Wedding Professionals Association Kansas City, an invitation only association that brings together some of Kansas City’s finest vendors. Simple Elegance weddings have been featured in various publications including The Knot, KC Weddings, The Perfect Wedding Guide, The Independent,  435 South, EA Bride, Johnson County Living, The Olathe Daily News, “Fox 4 in the Morning,” “Kansas City Live,” “ Fox News at Noon,” and the Walt Bodine Talk Show.  The Simple Elegance team has received the following awards over the years. “Best of Weddings”, The Knot,"Hall of Fame", The Knot, “The Bride’s Choice Award, “ Wedding Wire and are a proud members of the Style Me Pretty Little Black Book and Borrowed & Blue. To learn more about the planners on the Simple Elegance team, Holly Davidson-President/Wedding & Event Planner, Lindsay Howes- Vice President/Wedding & Event Planner, Erin Webb-Social Media Manager/Wedding & Event Planner, Lisa Forbes-Certified Wedding & Event Planner, Lauren Kadel-Wedding & Event Planner and their assistants, please visit their website at www.iplanyourwedding.com.  Simply the best Kansas City has to offer!

Categories: Wedding Planner

Budget Analysis (5)
Partial Planning (4)
Rehearsal Dinner (3)
Non-Religious (1)

Holly was an absolute delight to work with! From our first meeting she put us at ease and joyfully guided us through the wedding planning process. Each month she gave us different tasks to complete so no month was too overwhelming. She listened to all of our desires and guided us to appropriate vendors for our wedding day. Holly was also fantastic at helping me communicate my vision for my wedding. I showed her a few Pinterest inspiration pictures and she was able to put all of my details together and communicate them to vendors. She was always available for advice or questions during our planning process. The amount of "behind the scenes" work she did communicating with vendors and putting together the wedding weekend itinerary is incredible and helped ensure our day flowed smoothly. The week of our wedding we only had to worry about spending time with family and friends because Holly was putting together the last minute details and setting up our items at the venue.

The day of the wedding Holly was accompanied by two wonderful assistants. Everyone was delightful and one person was always available if I needed any assistance, such as helping take off and put my veil away or getting me water and a quick snack. They discreetly and gently guided us through our wedding day so we could focus on welcoming guests and spending time with each other. I never once had to worry about the itinerary for the day or what I needed to be doing, I could truly live in the moment by having Holly and her team direct us through the day.

I am so thankful we used Simple Elegance for our wedding planning needs. They were always gracious, welcoming and helpful in planning our big day! I could not imagine my wedding day without Holly with us helping to ensure everything was beautiful and ran smoothly. My wedding went above and beyond my expectations thanks to Simple Elegance!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 10/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I think that these women should have statues erected in their honor, because they have changed the face of what it means to get married. Megan and Kindra brought so much professionalism, expertise, counsel, guidance, and grace to planning our wedding and making it perfect. We had questions about the weather on the day of the event--something we couldn't control-- but Megan took matters into her hands and coordinated with the space to accommodate a possible rainstorm. We were able to have the ceremony outside as we planned, but her wise planning allowed us to dance and party with the band indoors while it thundered and rained outside. It just made it that much better. We had people in our ceremony with special needs, and she helped us to rehearse until everything was perfect. Vendors were looked after, the wrong silverware was replaced with the right silverware, the seating chart was honored, she was there when we needed her, and without her our wedding would have not been what it was. I'm convinced about this. She made our wedding fantastic from beginning to end. Our highest recommendation to the event planners at Simple Elegance.

Profile Picture Joly, 9/16/17, 1 Review

58 Photos

16 Photos

20 Photos

10 ENDORSEMENTS
I have worked with the Simple Elegance team (Kindra, Holly, Lauren) on too many weddings to count through Lost Wax/Jukeboxx, and I love this company. No matter who is the lead planner, it always runs smooth, and their vendor team is top-notch. They are experts at both the planning and more importantly, the execution of weddings, and its always a honor to work for them.

We've been working with Simple Elegance for years and have enjoyed every event we do together. Kindra and her staff of professionals always have the couple's wishes in the forefront while juggling communication between all the vendors they do business with with complete ease and effectiveness. We're proud to be associated with SE and look forward to every chance we get to work with them.

We can't say enough about how wonderful Kendra, Holly, Lisa, Lindsey and the whole team of Simple Elegance are. From the high-end bride to the DIY-er, Simple Elegances' expertise collaborates with your vision to create a truly beautiful, one of a kind day.

Kindra, Holly and their team do an amazing job at all their weddings. They make the bride/groom and their families so relaxed and solve all issues in a calm and professional way. I always know that their weddings will run smoothly and everyone will be happy and taken care of on the wedding day. They are designed beautifully and the vendor teams they help the couples select are always top notch. I look forward to each wedding we have together!

Events

12710 S. Pflumm, Suite 209B, Olathe, KS 66062   See On Map
913-397-9932 (phone)
Simple Elegance Wedding & Event Planners is a wedding planner from Kansas City. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Shawnee Mission, Leawood, and Kansas City Metro. Simple Elegance Wedding & Event Planners is a professional wedding planner that has been part of the Kansas City wedding industry for 18 years. We specialize in wedding design, planning, full service, partial, wedding day directing.