Kansas City, Kansas City, MO 64118 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About A Summers' Day

A Summers' Day is a wedding planning company based in Kansas City, Missouri. Owner and lead coordinator Kyra Summer brings years of expertise to every event and works closely with each couple to curate a uniquely stylish celebration. Passionate, personable, and creative, she offers a selection of invaluable services to craft an enjoyable and stress-free planning experience from consultation to cleanup.

A Summers' Day is available to plan celebrations of all shapes and sizes throughout Kansas City and the surrounding areas. Kyra knows that each wedding is one of a kind and will help you design the perfect coordination package to fit your distinct requirements and budget. From your engagement party to your day-after brunch, she will ensure that every moment flows smoothly so you can enjoy your celebration to the fullest. Her selection of planning services include:

• Full planning
ka 1231 51 1873203 159987733959498

3 Reviews for A Summers' Day

Maggie H. · Married on 09/07/2019

Excellent Planner

Kyra was not only a pleasure to work with but she was on top of everything from the initial meeting to the last call at the reception. We hired her for day of coordination and once we signed a contract with her she was checking in and doing follow up calls. Our walk through was a breeze with her there making sure that our vision was coming through and our requests were met. Honestly, the day of wouldn't have been the same without her. She was the calm that we needed to make sure everything went smoothly. She met with all the vendors at the space and set everything up so we could enjoy our day with our family and friends. She not only set up the ceremony but she also did a room flip for the reception. Directing and setting up all the floral arrangements, cake table, gift table, etc. When we walked in everything was perfect, even the small details we had discussed once were perfection. She took our vision and made it come to life. She also made sure we stayed on schedule and checked in to make sure we were doing good throughout the evening. Random things I didn't know I would need the day of she had ready for me after one request. Lastly, she packed up everything we brought into the venue and labeled everything so we didn't have to worry about it at the end of the night. I am so glad we decided to use her, our wedding day wouldn't have been the same without her, we can't thank her enough!

Sent on 09/29/2020

A Summers' Day's reply:

Maggie, it is so great to hear that my services helped make your day perfect! You two deserved the wedding of your dreams and I'm so glad you got it!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer K. · Married on 05/30/2020

We would recommend her to everyone and can't thank the both of them enough!!

I am so glad I had Kyra with A Summers' Day Events to help me through the whole wedding thing and I couldn’t have done it without her. I had her for the on the day coordination which meant we didn’t have to worry about a single organizational detail on the day of our wedding. Kyra was a tremendous help in organizing all the small details in the lead up to the wedding, from arranging visits and providing suggestions, to creating an itinerary and keeping in contact with our vendors. The day started off a little rough due to some uncontrollable circumstances but Kyra was able to solve the issue with a quickness like nothing ever happened! Not only is she extremely professional but also one of the few organizers who would fit into our budget. Kyra and her assistant was warm, approachable, and efficient and always had smiles on their faces. Kyra has a great energy and a genuine love of what she does, even our suppliers commented on how wonderful both Kyra and her assistant was to work with. We would recommend her to everyone and can't thank the both of them enough!!

Sent on 09/17/2020

A Summers' Day's reply:

Thank you Jennifer for your review! It was a pleasure working with you and Mitchell. I wish you both many more happy years together!

A Summers' Day Pricing

A Summers' Day Price Rates

A Summers' Day FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 850
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 4000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 100
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• A Summers' Day 1
    15% discount for WeddingWire couples

Team of A Summers' Day

Kyra Summers

Kyra Summers

Owner & Lead Planner

Hi! My name is Kyra Summers. I am the founder and Lead Planner for A Summers' Day, and I'd love to be a part of your wedding day team!

Since my late teen years I've always been known as a planner amongst my friends and family. At 20, I threw my best friend's bridal shower, creating an enchanted garden feel complete with candle votives hanging from the trees. Everyone commented on how beautiful it was, saying how the couple should have gotten married right then and there. From that moment, I knew I was meant to create stunning events. I love all the tiny details that create a huge impact when they all comes together. And what other people find stressful about the planning process I find fun. Let me take the stress out of this process for you and help bring to life the experience you are envisioning!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Kansas City Kansas City, MO, 64118 See on map
    Location of (A Summers' Day)