A Summers' Day

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Package Price

A Summers' Day is a wedding planning company based in Kansas City, Missouri. Owner and lead coordinator Kyra Summer brings years of expertise to every event and works closely with each couple to curate a uniquely stylish celebration. Passionate, personable, and creative, she offers a selection of invaluable services to craft an enjoyable and stress-free planning experience from consultation to cleanup.

A Summers' Day is available to plan celebrations of all shapes and sizes throughout Kansas City and the surrounding areas. Kyra knows that each wedding is one of a kind and will help you design the perfect coordination package to fit your distinct requirements and budget. From your engagement party to your day-after brunch, she will ensure that every moment flows smoothly so you can enjoy your celebration to the fullest.

2022 Packages:

• Strictly Coordination
  • Month Of Coordination
  • Deluxe Wedding Coordination
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$850

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$100

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Madeline
    Madeline M. Married on 10/22/2022

Absolutely Indispensable

Kyra was absolutely indispensable! Having her as our day-of coordinator was amazing. Not only did she oversee all the setup of our venue, but she reached out to every single vendor to make sure everything was ready to go. At one point on our wedding day, my vows were lost and she found them for me! We also had two groomsmen out because of Covid, but I never felt stressed because Kyra handled everything. She was extremely organized, quick to respond, creative with planning, kind, and just so helpful! It was a pleasure getting to know Kyra and a privilege having her as our coordinator. Cannot recommend her enough!

A Summers' Day's reply:

Maddy it was my privilege to work with you! You planned some very special moments and I was so happy to have been there to help see them come to fruition. I'm so happy for you and Matt and wish you two the best!
  • Adrienne
    Adrienne B. Married on 07/16/2022

Calm & Prepared

After interviewing several wedding planners, I was drawn to Kyra's warmth and calm demeanor. She guides you through the process with such ease and grace. I felt very comfortable and confident in the fact that she could handle such a big day with all the bumps in the road - including bride & groom being late because there was a fire in the building photos were being taken! My family had rave reviews, as well. Props to you, Kyra.

A Summers' Day's reply:

Thank you Adrienne for your kind words! It really was a great day dispite that major hold up. I'm so glad you two were ok and now you have a great story to tell!
  • illustration stars

Team

Kyra Summers
Kyra Summers
Owner & Lead Planner

Hi! My name is Kyra Summers. I am the founder and Lead Planner for A Summers' Day, and I'd love to be a part of your wedding day team!

Since my late teen years I've always been known as a planner amongst my friends and family. At 20, I threw my best friend's bridal shower, creating an enchanted garden feel complete with candle votives hanging from the trees. Everyone commented on how beautiful it was, saying how the couple should have gotten married right then and there. From that moment, I knew I was meant to create stunning events. I love all the tiny details that create a huge impact when they all comes together. And what other people find stressful about the planning process I find fun. Let me take the stress out of this process for you and help bring to life the experience you are envisioning!

Feasts of Fancy Loft Space & Urban Courtyard
Netanya's Pix Photography
4.8 out of 5 rating , 17 Reviews
· Wedding Photographers

Kansas City Kansas City, MO, 64118
Location of (A Summers' Day)

Other vendors in Kansas City for your wedding