Supply Event Rentals Kansas City

Manhattan, KS View map

Supply Event Rentals and Planning offers a personally curated selection of event rentals and services to bring out the personal style of each and every client. We pride ourselves on being unique and designing events and venues unlike any other.

• Abby
    Abby K. Married on 06/19/2021

So beautiful

Supply event rental took our vision for our wedding and made it even better than we could imagine! Our venue was sooo dreamy when they were done with it, we were blown away! It was like straight out of a magazine! You will not regret hiring them :)
  • Rachel
    Rachel B. Married on 08/22/2020

Awesome selection, even better service

Working with Supply Events was one of the best parts of our wedding experience. Del is seriously so awesome and everything is crystal clear in the contract, pricing is very fair, and payments are easy and intuitive to make.

My mom and I went to their warehouse and Del worked with us until we had a table setting that I completely loved. We went through so many different options and I appreciated her excitement, ideas, and kindness to us in the process. We were overall having a less than ideal experience due to COVID and a few other vendors. Supply stepped right in and did anything and everything they could to help make our day special. I am so thankful to them!

Their inventory is spectacular and just continues to grow. My suggestion is to go into the warehouse to get the look and feel of items in person. Not only is it so much fun, but it's really hard to know how things will really look all together if you don't actually put them together in person. I appreciated their fair pricing and they don't force a minimum on you. These days with smaller weddings due to the pandemic, it is really nice to find a company that will work with you for your specific needs and isn't just looking to make money off of you. I couldn't recommend Supply enough!
  • Samantha
    Samantha L. Married on 09/14/2019

Wonderful, Beyond Compare

Working with Supply has been an absolute dream! I felt a little late to the game when I started looking for rentals, but Dell Ann, the owner, and her team have been absolutely outstanding! From beginning to end, my experience with this company has been beyond compare. They truly care about each and every client that comes through and making sure the day goes smoothly!

I even used them for some little rentals for my bridal shower, and I was treated like a high end wedding client! They don't care how big or small your order, they just care about your happiness :) So lucky to have found them!

Manhattan, KS, 66502
785-320-5089
Location of (Supply Event Rentals Kansas City)

Other vendors in Topeka for your wedding