address, Belton, MO 64146 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Cake and Champagne Planning

Cake and Champagne Planning is a wedding coordinator based in Kansas City Missouri. Founder Heidi Coy graduated from the University of Kansas with a degree in film. Oddly enough, it was there where she discovered her talent for organization. Heidi was regularly relegated to the role of producer on most of her college projects. Through this, she learned exactly what it takes to manage schedules, work permits, and most importantly, the people involved. These refined skills have translated seamlessly into Heidi’s core passion, wedding planning.

With Cake and Champagne Planning, couples can avail of a competent yet relaxed approach to the planning of their wedding. Heidi can handle the more daunting aspects like design ideation and venue logistics with ease. She takes measures to assure that her clients are availing of the most budget-friendly options available without sacrificing any of the glamor they deserve. Heidi’s full-service planning includes tailored timelines, assistance with vendor contracts, and rental returns. For couples that are otherwise on top of scheduling, Heidi recommends her day-of coordination package. This planner can act as a point person, communicating with vendors and venue representatives. She can also oversee the end-of-day cleanup process. As for her specialized event design, couples that opt for this package can avail of personalized help in choosing colors and themes for their special day. Heidi can source appropriate materials and designers for invitations and other paper goods, and she can manage the delivery and setup of decorations.

Follow Cake and Champagne Planning on
mep 51 1898277 157480017398204

4 Reviews for Cake and Champagne Planning

• Sara

Sara Harrison · Married on 09/18/2020

Stress free planning and wedding day!

Heidi literally helped us create the wedding of our dreams! She is not only professional, experienced, detail oriented, patient and punctual but also so kind and always a joy to speak to as well! If you just want some help or are completely new to all the wedding stuff and don't have a clue where to begin you should definitely start with a meeting with her! I was so excited to get married but not about the planning at all! She will be excited about that part for you, and get you excited as well! She kept me calm and collected and that is saying a lot because I have anxiety and during our normal planning all of a sudden the pandemic began, then the lockdown! For reasons I won't get into postponement was not an option! She would answer my calls, texts or Facebook messages immediately and literally make my panic disappear! She helped make our dream wedding come to life! She helped me find the inspiration photos for everything, then she designed a"rough draft" trial of the centerpieces with the materials she helped me choose. Finally on the Big day she made my vision a reality! Everything looked the same as the pictures I had in my head, only better. She set up the decor with her assistant, my husband and I chose to go minimal on it. And I stayed in the Bridal cottage and let them do their thing and was ecstatic when I saw the ceremony area! As well as when I saw the gorgeous decor in the reception area in the barn! Our day was literally perfect in every single way! A few things went wrong but she fixed them quickly and we had no idea they even happened! She thinks of everything, every detail that never crossed our minds! She refilled drinks for the bridal party, cleaned up, kept track of my bouquet and so much more! If I couldn't find someone I wanted to find for any reason she made sure they were at my side within moments! She made sure we knew where to be and when, and would come get us if we were supposed to be/were hidden away. So we never had to think about time or look at a clock once! Best of all she kept us all so ahead of schedule that the guests got to have dinner an hour early! Everyone we spoke to said it was the best wedding they had ever been to!! She and her assistant even did most of the tear down themselves, and when my husband and I left, a few family members and friends helped load the rest up! We had to have the venue clean and be out by midnight, but thanks to Heidi everyone who helped finish the clean up were home by midnight! Heidi also has the patience of a saint! I now consider her a friend, she came to my shower as a guest and was also invited to my Bachelorette! Don't get scared away when you are looking at prices of wedding planners and what little you get for them like I almost did! Heidi is very affordable and you get incredible service and unparalleled attention from her! In an industry where too many people are trying to take advantage of you the minute they hear the word wedding, it's so refreshing to not only have someone on your side who obviously not only isn't in the business for that reason! But is clearly doing her job because she loves it and actually cares! She goes above and beyond and makes sure that your wedding day is special and memorable! The actual best day of your lives, and I can honestly say it was the best day of ours with her help! Thanks to her as far as we knew the day was nothing but sunshine and happiness! I could go on and on about her and how much she did for us! SERIOUSLY 10 out of 10 would recommend Heidi to everyone! Your planning process and wedding day will be so relaxing with her I promise!! It was the best decision my husband and I have ever made! She gave of the best wedding gift ever! A completely stress free day! (I will try to update when we get the professional pictures so you can see her amazing work in the reception area, the barn. But for now I have pics my friends took of her amazing help with my choice of makeup artist flower girls dresses groomsmen/grooms/ring bearer attire and ceremony area.)

Sent on 09/24/2020

Hannah Welch · Married on 07/03/2020

Heidi is amazing

We hired Heidi to be our day-of-coordinator about 2 months out from our wedding. Like most brides, as the day got closer I realized I needed help executing all the plans and hard work we put into our big day.This was challenging for me as I tend to have a hard time letting go or delegating all my hard work. With that being said, I can’t believe we did not contact Heidi sooner. From day one of our meeting, she amazed us with her professionalism, ability to connect with others, and advice. She thinks of everything!! Heidi ended up saving our entire wedding day multiple times with such grace. I am so thankful for her and all that she did for us. From helping us figure out a plan when plates didn’t come with catering, politely escorting out uninvited random people from the reception, and driving to the store and purchasing cake for our ENTIRE reception when our wedding cake to serve did not arrive (just to name a few things)! She is AMAZING! Without her, all the investments we put into other portions of our day would not have gone as smoothly as they did. When I think back to our wedding day, it was a dream come true and it is all thanks to Heidi. Save yourself some headaches and book Heidi to be your wedding superhero, you will not regret it!

Sent on 03/29/2020

Cake and Champagne Planning FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1200
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1200
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 1800
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 75
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• address Belton, MO, 64146 See on map
    8162002990 (Phone number)
    Location of (Cake and Champagne Planning)