Overland Park, KS 66213 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 63

About Confetti Events

We are a boutique event design and planning company based in Overland Park, Kansas. Our goal is to create weddings that speak uniquely to each couple we work with; so treat yourselves to a stress free wedding with hand-picked details and precise execution. Presenting an experience both you and your guests will cherish. Although weddings are the mainstay of our business, we also design and coordinate birthdays, anniversaries, holiday parties, launch parties, and invitations.

Follow Confetti Events on

alealovely 98

• Videos 1

29 Reviews for Confetti Events

paige · Married on 10/20/2018

I reached out to Whitney right after we picked our venue and right when I met her, I knew she was hired. As an event producer in Dallas, I knew how important it is to have a wedding coordinator involved with our big day. We did month of coordinator as the venue we picked has had some issues and that is what we both felt more comfortable with picking. Whitney is straightforward, honest, genuine, and is seriously looking out for the best interest in her clients. She sent out monthly email reminders and count downs (which was the only reason I ever knew how far our wedding was) with things to do or things to keep an eye out for. She provided us cost saving options for bridesmaids and groomsmen gifts along with items for the reception. She is well connected with multiple vendors within the Kansas City and has many suggestions for every type of vendor - hotels, transportations, catering, lighting, dj/bands, etc.

Unfortunately my dad had a cardiac arrest two weeks prior to our wedding and my husband and I had no hesitation in completely handing everything to Whitney. She communicated with all the vendors perfectly and seamlessly. Whitney provided us updates when needed but honestly, she did everything which allowed us to be with our family during a very trying time. We didn’t have one single worry about the wedding as we knew she would handle everything. She even helped us find a videographer about three days prior to our wedding day. Any concerns or issues that happened on our wedding day, she professionally handled and only brought to our attention when needed and that is exactly how it should be. Our wedding day, even though it wasn’t how I planned because of the medical issue, it was absolutely perfect. We cannot speak more highly of Whitney and we hope, anyone who is planning a wedding and looking for a great coordinator will use her.

Meghan · Married on 11/16/2017

I recently had the opportunity to work with Whitney on planning a monthly event for our networking group, Thursday Therapy. Whitney was able to help us connect with some new wedding vendors, develop a theme and inspiration board for the event, plus design a layout for the space and timeline for the day. She even got all of our sponsor vendors on board to do a mini styled shoot before the event to help better captured everyone's businesses and products. Everything was really lovely and Whitney is very direct in her manner of organizing our team. She worked tirelessly the day of to help setup, execute and tear down. Very thankful for her hard work.

Marilyn · Married on 11/05/2016

I cannot express how amazing the service was that I received from Whitney and her team at Confetti Events. We hired Whitney for full wedding planning and she went above and beyond. She always kept me on task, kept me from stressing, reminded me of things I NEVER would have thought of, and made my wedding day flawless. I would recommend her to everyone out there that needs any kind of event planning services. I could say so many amazing things about Confetti Events, the list is endless. Thank you Whitney and team, my day was unforgettable in the best way possible, all thanks to you :)!!

Confetti Events FAQ

Wichita Wedding DJ Wedding DJs

Recommended

• Mirage
    Mirage Wedding Bands

The Mirage band recently traveled to Kansas City to a venue we had never played. Working w/ Whitney of Confetti Events truly helped make the evening a HUGE success on all fronts. She's well organized, knows what needs to be done and when, and yet maintains such a fun persona, she's a joy to work with. If you want someone that goes above and beyond, Whitney is your Wedding Planner!

• Luxe Photobooth
    Luxe Photobooth Photo Booths

I've witnessed how Whitney handled a situation with a "problem" vendor. Throughout the whole process, she remained professional and cool-headed, despite all the frustration and irrational behavior of the other party. She stood up for the bride when it came down to it and also took steps to make sure she had a contingency plan in case things went south.

• Overland Park, KS 66213 See on map
    3143225831 (Other Phone Number)