Confetti Events Reviews

29 | Overland Park, KS

29 Reviews for Confetti Events

29 Confetti Events Reviews

paige · Married on 10/20/2018

I reached out to Whitney right after we picked our venue and right when I met her, I knew she was hired. As an event producer in Dallas, I knew how important it is to have a wedding coordinator involved with our big day. We did month of coordinator as the venue we picked has had some issues and that is what we both felt more comfortable with picking. Whitney is straightforward, honest, genuine, and is seriously looking out for the best interest in her clients. She sent out monthly email reminders and count downs (which was the only reason I ever knew how far our wedding was) with things to do or things to keep an eye out for. She provided us cost saving options for bridesmaids and groomsmen gifts along with items for the reception. She is well connected with multiple vendors within the Kansas City and has many suggestions for every type of vendor - hotels, transportations, catering, lighting, dj/bands, etc.

Unfortunately my dad had a cardiac arrest two weeks prior to our wedding and my husband and I had no hesitation in completely handing everything to Whitney. She communicated with all the vendors perfectly and seamlessly. Whitney provided us updates when needed but honestly, she did everything which allowed us to be with our family during a very trying time. We didn’t have one single worry about the wedding as we knew she would handle everything. She even helped us find a videographer about three days prior to our wedding day. Any concerns or issues that happened on our wedding day, she professionally handled and only brought to our attention when needed and that is exactly how it should be. Our wedding day, even though it wasn’t how I planned because of the medical issue, it was absolutely perfect. We cannot speak more highly of Whitney and we hope, anyone who is planning a wedding and looking for a great coordinator will use her.

Meghan · Married on 11/16/2017

I recently had the opportunity to work with Whitney on planning a monthly event for our networking group, Thursday Therapy. Whitney was able to help us connect with some new wedding vendors, develop a theme and inspiration board for the event, plus design a layout for the space and timeline for the day. She even got all of our sponsor vendors on board to do a mini styled shoot before the event to help better captured everyone's businesses and products. Everything was really lovely and Whitney is very direct in her manner of organizing our team. She worked tirelessly the day of to help setup, execute and tear down. Very thankful for her hard work.

Marilyn · Married on 11/05/2016

I cannot express how amazing the service was that I received from Whitney and her team at Confetti Events. We hired Whitney for full wedding planning and she went above and beyond. She always kept me on task, kept me from stressing, reminded me of things I NEVER would have thought of, and made my wedding day flawless. I would recommend her to everyone out there that needs any kind of event planning services. I could say so many amazing things about Confetti Events, the list is endless. Thank you Whitney and team, my day was unforgettable in the best way possible, all thanks to you :)!!

Elaine · Married on 10/15/2016

Emily · Married on 10/15/2016

Oh my goodness, I could not have pulled off the wedding we had without this amazing human and her team! Whitney is simply the best at her profession. I was overwhelmed with planning a wedding in KC from California and she not only stepped up to the plate to assist, but encouraged me along the way! She had the guts to stand up for things when I did not, she knew to ask questions I never would have thought of, and she mixes the best mimosa in town! I knew from the moment we consulted over the phone that Whitney was going to be my answer to so many worries and she truly was. When my husband and I had to reschedule our wedding three weeks prior to D-day due to him being in an accident, she rose to the challenge and coordinated all of our vendors to not only cancel their services, but to reschedule a new date. She allowed me the time to focus on Andrew's recovery instead of worrying about the event. She is someone that I am forever indebted and grateful for!

Randi · Married on 08/06/2016

So worth it!!! Hiring Confetti Events was honestly one of the best decisions I made while wedding planning. When I got engaged I thought I could plan the whole wedding myself, but soon found out that I was overwhelmed with options and wasn't enjoying the process. After Whitney and her crew came into the picture it made me excited again and wedding planning was a blast from there on out. She instantly saw what vision I wanted and knew how to get it done even better than I'd imagined, not to mention personally knowing the best vendors in town to get the job done. Whitney was available whenever I needed her whether it was meeting a couple weeks before the wedding to finalize flowers, stopping by for a few minutes to double check after I changed tablecloths, or one of my many late night emails (usually calming my panic with hilarious and helpful replies!) My husband and I have been married for two months now and she still texts me just to make sure I am loving my pictures, video, honeymoon etc. My husband and I our families absolutely LOVED our wedding and it went so smooth and worry-free thanks to Whitney and her crew!!

jenna · Married on 06/25/2016

After having a Saturday phone consult with Whitney I knew she was the wedding planner for us. She had both destination and Kansas City wedding planning experience, was knowledgeable, direct, kind, and most of all a wealth of information. I was thrilled she was willing to take on both our destination wedding to St. Kitts and our Kansas City reception scheduled one week after our return from the island. No request was too small or too great for Whitney to handle. She was able to coordinate, hire, and direct our island vendors with ease and pose. She didn’t let the laid back island lifestyle stop her and was effectively able to meet our deadlines despite most of our vendors being on “island time”. Whitney worked with United Airlines and TSA to ensure my beautiful wedding gown would arrive wrinkle free (without me having to buy a plane ticket for it- thank goodness!). She was even able to get our island hotel to change their policy and set up speakers on the beach so I could sing a song to my new husband during our ceremony. She brought my sunset beach wedding to life complete with hearts drawn in the sand. Our Kansas City reception was very different then our beach front “I Do”s and Whitney and Morgan were able to put her special touch on that as well bringing my Kansas City Love theme to reality. A touch of navy, a pop of coral, and subtle Royals and KC references made a beautiful wine cellar reception off the Plaza so full of love and joy you could feel the romance when you entered. Both Whitney and Morgan were amazing and took care of all my reception set up for me so I didn’t have to worry. Whitney is well connected both in Kansas City in abroad. Her vendor recommendations, coordination skills, project management, and scheduling are impeccable. Gladly, I would encourage everyone looking for a planner to hire Whitney, she is the best!

Whitney is wonderful! I knew I wanted her to be my wedding planner after our first meeting. She helped me stay sane during the planning process, and she helped me create an absolutely lovely day. She recommended fantastic vendors and had such good ideas for my big day. She kept me on top of my to do list and helped me make very important decisions that I avoided. She made me feel like I was her only client, always remembering the tiniest of details about me and our meetings. She brought my vision to life! Whitney is priceless but so affordable. I can't say enough good things about Whitney. You will not regret using her as your wedding planner. I had a wonderful wedding and gained a friend through it all.

Tracy · Married on 12/12/2015

The best decision we made was hiring Whitney of Confetti Events, she made wedding planning a breeze! She had a solution for every situation that arose. From rearranging our tables to seat our extra unaccounted for guest to organizing vendors. She was our wedding saint! Hire her today !

Kelley · Married on 10/24/2015

Whitney not only helped with party supplies. But, offered help in every area I needed. She was positive, flexible, very professional yet extremely personal! I enjoyed working with her. I would recommend Confetti Events to anyone for any event you want done RIGHT! I look forward to working with this company for future events. A class act!

• O

Olivia · Married on 10/24/2015

The wedding of my dreams just came true thanks to Confetti Events. Whitney and her team knew what I needed before I ever had a chance to think of it. They're wedding mind readers! Working their magic to give me the best day ever. Whitney helped me replace my florist last minute. She had everything under control. She's just the best!!

Chelsea · Married on 10/17/2015

I have nothing but the best things to say about Whitney and Confetti Events. From the first time that I met Whitney, I knew I would be in good hands. Whitney is so passionate about what she does and truly cares about her clients. She took the time out of her busy busy schedule to get to know my husband and I. We were having trouble with an earlier venue changing location. We tried to remain positive but she knew immediately that we were unhappy and that this was not what we envisioned for our wedding day. She worked her magic and found us a new venue that was exactly what we wanted! I could not believe the time she took to work on this and fight for us. She truly does care about her brides and wants the best for them! I was amazed by her support and cannot thank her enough because she did give us a space that we dreamed about! The day of the wedding also ran so smoothly. I highly recommend Whitney as a wedding planner!! I do not know what we would have done without her.

Ailecia · Married on 10/10/2015

Whitney and her team were such a pleasure to work with! She and her team are super professional, lots of fun, and always on top of ALL of the tiniest of details. She's worth the peace of mind you'll find after hiring her!

Anna · Married on 09/11/2015

Whitney truly made my sisters wedding planning a breath of fresh air. She was always able to answer questions and offer suggestions and ideas, but best of all listen to what the " Bride" really wanted out of her special day. My sister was able to contact Whitney anytime something came to mind, and was there to help with coordinating some of her other vendors as well. Whitney was at the rehearsal to calm my sister before the big day and go over all the small details. She was at the venue before any vendors and even stayed late to make sure everything was taken care of. My sister & her husband even were able to catch all their guests by surprise with some special secrets Whitney was able to help them pull off!! Hiring a wedding planning service was a great idea for my sister - and it was a great way to gain a new friend!

All of our friends said the one thing they wished they would have done for their wedding was hire a wedding planner. We weren't gonna make the same mistake. After meeting with Whitney we knew she was the gal for us. She guided was through everything ensuring our budget and vision were in sink. Whitney developed our day of timelines which was a great help to my out of town bridesmaids. Whitney helped create our dream wedding!

Brittany · Married on 10/25/2014

Whitney was an absolute Saint! My original day-of-coordinator bailed on us at the last minute and when I contacted Whitney she was quick to step in and help us out. She was so organized, knowledgeable, and full of energy! I loved all of the great ideas she came up with that I hadn't even thought of to make our day that much easier and more special for us. She did everything I could have asked of her and more. She helped with rehearsal, decorating (great eye for detail!), organizing, planning, keeping the bride calm, you name it! The only thing I would change would be to have brought her on from the beginning to help with the whole planning process! I not only gained a great source for a party planner but I gained an amazing friend. I would recommend Confetti Events to anyone looking for a coordinator. You won't be disappointed!

Li · Married on 09/13/2014

Confetti Events took my ideas and turned them into reality. I could not have dreamed of a more beautiful wedding! Every detail was well thought out, and beautifully executed. Whitney is such a pleasure to work with as well. I never felt stressed or pressured, as many of my other soon-to-be-bride friends felt. My wedding was the most magical and perfect day of my life; I am still receiving compliments from my guests. I highly recommend Confetti Events!

Marshall · Married on 09/06/2014

I can honestly say, without Confetti Events, my wedding would have been a nightmare. Whitney is a dream to work with. She is professional, kind an incredible at what she does. Her photographer Karen was fantastic too! No complaints! We had a perfect wedding that went off without a hitch! Thanks Confetti Events!

Alison · Married on 08/30/2014

I am probably the most disorganized person I know. So when I was only a few months from the wedding with no caterer flowers or officiant hired for my wedding I realized I needed serious help! Whitney came to my rescue. I was avery difficult bride to work with due to my schedule. Working 50 hours a week and having a 7 month old didn't leave me with a ton of extra time! But whitney went to every meeting for me. She made decisions I was too afraid to make. I had no vision for my wedding but somehow whitney took a couple pictures from my Pinterest and made it come alive. She is very detailed and I can't imagine working with anyone else. I would recommend whitney to everyone planning a big event!

Even before I got engaged I knew Whitney at Confetti Events would be our wedding planner. Planning my own small dream wedding in Las Vegas from Kansas City proved to be just as much as planning a huge local wedding. Whitney was always there to listen and reassure me. She had an answer and resource for everything!

I had lots of concerns about getting my dress from here to there. There was no way with her on my team TSA would be confiscating my dress (my worse nightmare). She worked with TSA and Southwest Airlines obtaining exact specifications for carrying on my wedding dress. Whitney had a backup steaming & alterations shop in Las Vegas on stand by to ensure my dress and day would be picture perfect. Coordinating vendors, travel schedules, hotel transportation, to setting up our cake reception she was a God send! Please do yourself a favor and book Confetti Events now.

Did a wonderful job. Would recommend her to anyone.

Jamie · Married on 08/30/2013

My husband and I got engaged and married all within two weeks. It was a wonderfull whirlwind of love however, we needed someone to take care of finding our venue, officaint, caterer, the dress and get invations out. Whitney was a god send! She did everything we wanted with a smile. She ensured my wedding day happened. She let me make memories instead of worrying. We would recommend her to anyone!

Whitney really took the time to listen to what I wanted for the overall look and feel of my wedding to be. She was able to make the detailed decisions that were stressing me out. She was also able to balance the desires of what my family's ideas were with what mine were.

On the day of the wedding she was making sure everyone was where they needed to be for pictures, she dealt with the DJ and the wedding cake as well as decorations and the caterers.

I will use Confetti Events in the future and recommend Whitney to anyone needing help planning a wedding.

Whitney is an incredibly talented event planner who has a passion for her work and her brides. She knows Kansas City and how to get deals done. She is so caring and truly wants her brides to have the best day of their lives ever.

Adam · event on: 06/07/2013

Whitney and her company Confetti Events are extremely creative and organized. She's assisted me with event invitations and Mardi Gras beads with my company's logo to give away at my events. Although I haven't had an opportunity to work with her in planning a complete event, I have seen some amazing pictures and feedback from others shes assisted which would leave me with no better option of anyone to call besides her to plan my next company event. Thank you!