Kansas City, MO 64137 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

Some of the different Photo Looks that your guests can choose from for their photobooth pictures....
Weddingwire600x600

10 Reviews for Luxe Photobooth

Luxe Photobooth 1
Luxe Photobooth 2

Lisa · Married on 11/10/2017

Peter is the BEST! I loved working with him for our Luxe Photobooth and can't say enough about how awesome he is!

Peter was easy to work with, we worked over email to discuss a price quote and we were offered multiple options. I added an hour to our time limit for the event, and he went out of his way to make the entire evening special. Peter worked with Buffee Ann from Magical Moments to develop a really beautiful logo to use on our photos (he put a tartan kilt in the caption area as we had a Scottish wedding). He was incredibly personable and helped all of our guests take great pictures. The booth was pretty simple to use and he guided everyone through the steps, from choosing your filters to understanding the photo prompts. I'm not sure if this is common with photobooths these days, but Luxe had fun prompts for you to act out instead of whatever random photo you might have planned. :) This was a hit for our guests and I think everyone left the photobooth laughing.

Peter also made sure all guests put in their email after the photos so they could have them digitally forever! He printed up extra copies, so all parties could take one home and made sure there were enough for people to add them to our photo albums we had available for guests to customize. All in all, this was one of the BEST experiences of the evening and I highly recommend Peter for your future event! I promise your guests will be delighted.

Sent on 11/22/2017
    Luxe Photobooth 3
    Luxe Photobooth 4

Elizabeth · Married on 11/12/2016

They say a picture is worth a thousand words and now thanks to Peter at Luxe Photobooth we have approximately 271,000 words to describe the best day of our lives so far! Our guests could not stop raving about the photobooth and how much fun it was at our wedding. I am so glad we decided to do this in lieu of more traditional gifts. We will always be able to look back on these images and remember our wedding day and how much fun our friends and family had with us! Thanks again Peter for being so flexible, responsive, creative, organized and wonderful. My husband and I could not have asked for a better vendor to be a part of our most special day =].

Sent on 11/19/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 10/22/2016

Luxe Photobooth....what an amazing vendor!! I cannot say enough good things about Luxe and Peter to do it all justice...truly! I am admittedly very picky about quality and what I spend money on, so I can assure you that Luxe is worth every penny. Trust me - I really did all the research cuz I wanted to get it right.

From the million-and-one random questions I had while researching photobooths, which were answered so quickly, patiently and thoroughly by Peter, to the AWESOME Photobooth options Luxe has available (nobody else even came close!), it was such an easy choice.

Luxe's operations on the day-of were absolutely seamless, and everyone raved about our photobooth because the technology was so cool (there was literally a line out the door at ALL times in the night!). All the different photo filters made for such a unique experience. OH, and we even got to have a custom-designed photostrip. We went with a more classic design, but he even offered to put a photo from THAT NIGHT on the photostrip.

Peter had a super cheerful personality throughout the whole planning process, and especially on the day of our wedding. Luxe really is the best. If we had to do it all again, I'd hire Luxe over and over. And over. Thank you SO SO much, Peter!!!!!! You really made our wedding unforgettable!

Sent on 10/29/2016

Award

Luxe Photobooth FAQ

• Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), Enclosed Booth, Prints, Social Media Integration
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), Enclosed Booth, Prints, Social Media Integration
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), Enclosed Booth, Prints, Social Media Integration

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Luxe Photobooth 1
    Door Buster Special
    We are running some RED HOT deals right now. Check out the specials at http://facebook.com/luxephotobooth

• Pretty + Planned
    Pretty + Planned Wedding Planners

Peter is a great guy and owner behind Luxe Photobooth! I've worked with him in the past and would refer his business to anyone!

• Van Horn Visuals
    Van Horn Visuals Wedding Photographers

This is by far the best Photo booth you can get for your wedding! Tons of fun and higher quality than you'll see from any other photo booth!

• Cornerstone Photography KC
    Cornerstone Photography KC Wedding Photographers

Luxe is by far the best Photobooth company in the KC Metro. Peter not only designed the booth, but also created the interactive computer program for the booth! His skills amaze me! Maybe I'm biased, but photography is the most important aspect of a wedding. That holds true for a photobooth as well! You can choose between a plethora of different photo effects for your images, and the best part. . . they are immediately uploaded to facebook! That's something you won't find anywhere else. I've had the opportunity to have Luxe at one of my parties, and the guests LOVE the images. Book Luxe, you'll be happy you did!

• Kansas City, 64137 See on map