1631 Southridge Trail, Algonquin, IL 60102 Map · Phone number

About Cornerstone Photography KC

Cornerstone Photography is breathing new life into the Kansas City Wedding Scene.
Our motto is to have fun and to document you on your wedding day. We provide professional, fun photographs that will last life times.
Let us tell your love story.

ELSEA WHITE 232
cornerstonephotography 06
IMG 8986

12 Reviews for Cornerstone Photography KC

Amanda · Married on 06/22/2013

Morgan Miller shot my sister's wedding several years ago, and knew I needed to have her for mine! From the time we set up our engagement shoot to the final photo viewing we redently had, Morgan was super easy to work with. She was in constant communication with us, so I never felt stressed about what was going on
    (unlike some other vendors)! Every photo I have is amazing- I have received more compliments about the photography than anything else at the wedding. She let me be in control as much as I wanted, but was more than happy to take over when I didn't have a clue, or if she had suggestions. LOVE HER! I would never recommend another photographer.

Diana · Married on 12/31/2012

AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING!! Morgan and Stephen from Cornerstone Photography shot our New Years Eve wedding this past year and they killed it!!

I could not be happier with the entire process of working with them! From the start Morgan would go out of her way to keep in contact with us since we were living in Australia at the time we were planning our wedding in Kansas City. She was always willing to give advice and suggestions when I was clueless about other vendors to work with and she always kept in touch just to say hello.

On the wedding day she was so much fun and professional, they did what it took to get the amazing shots but made sure that our comfort was number one priority, which was good since we did a few outdoor phootos in the middle of a snowy down pour!

I have only seen a sneak peak of the photos taken and have been absolutely BLOWN AWAY by how amazing they are!! I would recommend Cornerstone Photography without a doubt!!!! LOVE THEM!!

Ali · Married on 10/01/2011

We had originally been scammed by a company called Orrin-Brown Photography, so 1 month before the wedding, we were scrambling to find a photographer. Luckily we had a friend who knew Morgan, and we were able to get her to do our wedding at the last minute.

It was the best decision we had made! Morgan was fun and professional, and her photos were stunning. I still can't stop looking at them. She takes artistic photos, and angles that make each person look amazing. She also helped capture a night that went by in a blurr for me, so I can remember every moment. Thanks so much Morgan!

Cornerstone Photography KC FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Negatives, Proofs

• Luxe Photobooth
    Luxe Photobooth Photo Booths

Morgan is awesome both as a person and as a photographer. She is cool, calm, and loves to have fun! Not only that, but she has a lot of experience with different situations and knows how to handle them well. We've worked together on several occasions and she is able to get everyone having a good time while remaining professional and getting spectacular results. You can't help but to have a good time and get great images because of it!

• KC Pro Jocks, LLC
    KC Pro Jocks, LLC Wedding DJs

I've worked with Morgan Miller at Cornerstone Photography at various wedding receptions and her worked is excellent. She's a creative, energetic, fun and professional photographer who's very passionate about her clients.

• Good Earth Floral Design Studio
    Good Earth Floral Design Studio Wedding Florists

Morgan is so fun and such a sweetie! It is so important to have a photographer that can bring out the best in you on your wedding day and Morgan has the kindness and personality to do just that. She captures natural, candid, priceless moments in her photos that truly reflect the emotion of your wedding day.

• 1631 Southridge Trail Algonquin, 60102 See on map