Arlington Heights, IL 60004 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 58
  • Pricing

About Deonna Caruso Photography

Deonna Caruso Photography offers photography services to Chicago and the surrounding area. Her passion is to tell the story of every couple. Each photo is not only a moment in time but a work of art to her, so each photo is taken with care.

Experience
Deonna began photographing her travels 15 years ago on a trip to Italy. Since then she has studied under journalists as well as fashion photographers in Venice and Chicago. Her knowledge has been combined to grow her wedding photography business. In addition, she just finished filming her first documentary.

Deonna Caruso Photography has packages that include multiple photographers to make sure every moment is captured. Or for tighter budgets, she will work solo and provide the same quality photos. Her packages are customizable and offer the following:

• High-res images

dac9761 copy 2

• Videos 1

45 Reviews for Deonna Caruso Photography

Joe · Married on 06/03/2017

I used Deonna's services and talents for my engagement party and I could not have been more pleased. As the groom, my responsibilities were few, so I wanted to get a great photographer who knew what to shoot, how to shoot it, and when to get the right shots. I was not disappointed. Referred to me by a friend who used her in the past, I checked out her website and liked what I saw. Flash forward to the engagement party - We did the usual shots, walking, talking, holding hands, looking all cute, shots with the family, etc. But then it came to the dancing, and I knew Deonna was the best pick, because of one particular moment. I saw my cousin's four-year old daughter dancing with her grandfather, and I immediately went searching for Deonna to ask her to get a shot of that moment. After a few glances around the venue, I saw that Deonna was already there, photographing them. Some might say it's common sense to grab that shot, but it showed me that Deonna had a true eye for photographing engagements, weddings, and other parties. It was then that I had a feeling the product we would receive would not be disappointing. Flash forward to our receipt of the online image gallery, and I was, once again, not disappointed. My fiance, my future in-laws, my parents, and our families all loved the photographs, and the quality of the photographs. We've since asked Deonna to photograph our wedding and I can't wait to see how she photographs it!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Laura · Married on 01/14/2017

I hired Deonna for my destination wedding a few months ago. It was one of the best decisions I could have made for my wedding day! She is so easy to work with, very focused, and takes the most BEAUTIFUL photos! It ended up raining on my wedding day, but Deonna was up for the challenge. She knew exactly where to take me and my husband to still capture our special day. She is truly a master of her craft! I know there are a lot of choices out there for wedding vendors - especially photography- but she is definitely a cut above the rest! I would highly recommend Deonna for any bride to be!!!

Sent on 03/20/2017

Carla · Married on 10/08/2016

Choosing Deonna for our wedding photography was one of the best decisions we made for our entire wedding! Not only was she a delight to work with, she made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera. Her work speaks for itself. Deonna captured a mix of traditional family photos, beautiful candids of the guests and artsy shots of the decor/rooms/bride & groom. She balanced the perfect blend and was everything you would want in a wedding photographer. I would recommend Deonna again and again to anyone searching!

Sent on 03/14/2017

Deonna Caruso Photography Pricing

Deonna Caruso Photography Price Rates

Deonna Caruso Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Custom Graphics, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

• Artistic Floral Design
    Artistic Floral Design Wedding Florists

Deonna's photos are amazing and creative. Many of them are posted on our fresh website. She brings to life the flowers and the brides. Great photograher! Valerie Artistic Floral Design, Inc.

• LAURA BLACK MAKEUP
    LAURA BLACK MAKEUP Wedding Hair & Makeup

Deonna Caruso is really a phenomenal photographer. Her photos always capture the emotion of the day and her attention to detail is amazing. I highly recommend Deonna for your wedding day. She's fun, sweet, professional, and truly great at what she does!

• Petit Four Films