5251 W. 116th Place. Suite 200, Leawood, KS 66211 Map · Phone number

About Pretty + Planned

Pretty + Planned is a full service wedding and event coordination company, specializing in all phases of wedding planning and event design. We are a professional team with experience coordinating large weddings and events, as well as, more intimate parties.

We strive to make your event unforgettable and put your mind at ease so that you may truly enjoy your day without all the doubts, headaches, or worries that come with planning an event.

We would be honored for you to choose Pretty + Planned to plan the most special day of your life!

Pretty + Planned serves the Kansas City area and beyond! Contact us for your destination wedding, honey moon or local occasion!

Phone: 816-506-6105

Wedding ceremony
cf1763e90acf7db5 1427068301721 1050204710204022897348984140555018388820476n

23 Reviews for Pretty + Planned

Molly · Married on 01/28/2017

I am very happy to have had Stephanie with Pretty + Planned for my daughters wedding. She was on top of organizing the bridal party during both the rehearsal and at the wedding. Stephanie is confident and takes care of many details we would have never thought of. She did a fantastic job and I highly recommend her. We are so grateful we had her for our event!

Sent on 01/29/2017

Megan · Married on 01/28/2017

Cody and I were so fortunate to have Stephanie as our day-of coordinator! On the honeymoon, we couldn't stop talking about how hiring Stephanie was the best decision of our wedding planning. The week of the wedding, I was far busier wrapping up last minute details than expected, and Stephanie called and introduced herself to our vendors and confirmed all of the details for us. She even went above and beyond and called my aunt, who was helping out a lot with the wedding! She's the perfect person to have around on your wedding day- she's kind, everyone that meets her loves her, she's organized, confident, professional, passionate, bright, generous, positive and very down to earth. I will never forget when I was getting ready to walk down the isle and I was standing in a hidden area with my dad, and I asked my dad if he knew if a lot of people were out there. My dad said he didn't know. That very second, Stephanie peaked in and told me it was a packed house. This provided me more relief than she probably knew- woohoo! People actually came. :) She kept everything running on time, but was flexible with the schedule when we took longer than expected dismissing the rows. She was honestly our voice (and my brain) the entire day. She made sure all everything that was important to us happened. When we were taking photos between the ceremony and reception, I was considering taking my veil off, and if it weren't for her good advise- I probably would have. Looking back I am SO glad to have all of my photos with the veil on. Stephanie cleaned up our venue so our bridal party and families could enjoy themselves, she packed up to-go boxes of the leftover food and distributed them to family, she returned our rentals while we were on our honeymoon and she truly provided us with a wedding day that we'll always look back on with amazing memories. Stephanie is an outstanding planner and we would both 100% recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 02/07/2017

Rebekah · Married on 06/11/2016

We are so happy that we had Stephanie as our day-of coordinator! Hiring her was definitely one of the best decisions we made during wedding planning because she saved us, and our families, so much stress! It was great having Stephanie there to reach out to leading up to our wedding when we needed vendor recommendations and advice on scheduling, etc. and we felt really grateful to have her with us on the day of our wedding. She kept everything running smoothly before, during, and after our ceremony/reception. We especially appreciated all of her help setting up and tearing down, because it allowed us to relax and enjoy our time with our families and with each other. Stephanie is detailed, professional, knowledgeable and above all a genuinely nice person!

Sent on 07/28/2016

• What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Luxe Photobooth
    Luxe Photobooth Photo Booths

Stephanie is great to work with. She is always so upbeat, personable, and friendly. She will set your mind at ease and take care of all your wedding details!

• CaraSue Hall, Professional Freelance Makeup and Hair Artist
    CaraSue Hall, Professional Freelance Makeup and Hair Artist Wedding Hair & Makeup

Stephanie is a sweetheart and full of energy. She will go above and beyond to make sure that your day is special and stress free. You will be happy that you have her on your wedding day!

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Vaughn Events to make your Wedding Day that very special day you always wanted,that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for many years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com Dallas Calligrapher 214 957 2155

• 5251 W. 116th Place., Suite 200 Leawood, 66211 See on map