5251 W. 116th Place. Suite 200, Leawood, KS 66211 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Pretty + Planned

Pretty + Planned is a full service wedding and event coordination company, specializing in all phases of wedding planning and event design. We are a professional team with experience coordinating large weddings and events, as well as, more intimate parties.

We strive to make your event unforgettable and put your mind at ease so that you may truly enjoy your day without all the doubts, headaches, or worries that come with planning an event.

We would be honored for you to choose Pretty + Planned to plan the most special day of your life!

Pretty + Planned serves the Kansas City area and beyond! Contact us for your destination wedding, honey moon or local occasion!

Phone: 816-506-6105

Email: stephanie@prettyandplanned.com

Web: www.prettyandplanned.com

Follow Pretty + Planned on

Other couples have also viewed

• Addressing Elegance - Calligraphy | Wedding Invitations

24 Reviews for Pretty + Planned

• Ben

Ben P. · Married on 01/11/2021

Thank you, Stephanie!

Stephanie was a HUGE help as we planned our big day. From the regular planning sessions back in February, to the navigation of the 2020/COVID hurdles, and finally getting our modified and safely held November wedding coordinated, Stephanie was able to handle all of it in stride! We appreciated her ability to be flexible with us as well as let us make the day how we hoped, while stepping in to take as much off our plates as possible! I have no idea how we would have got everything decorated without their help, and hope anyone who is considering working with Stephanie in the future will consider booking her! Thanks for all the help!!

Sent on 11/23/2020

Molly · Married on 01/28/2017

I am very happy to have had Stephanie with Pretty + Planned for my daughters wedding. She was on top of organizing the bridal party during both the rehearsal and at the wedding. Stephanie is confident and takes care of many details we would have never thought of. She did a fantastic job and I highly recommend her. We are so grateful we had her for our event!

Sent on 01/29/2017

Megan · Married on 01/28/2017

Cody and I were so fortunate to have Stephanie as our day-of coordinator! On the honeymoon, we couldn't stop talking about how hiring Stephanie was the best decision of our wedding planning. The week of the wedding, I was far busier wrapping up last minute details than expected, and Stephanie called and introduced herself to our vendors and confirmed all of the details for us. She even went above and beyond and called my aunt, who was helping out a lot with the wedding! She's the perfect person to have around on your wedding day- she's kind, everyone that meets her loves her, she's organized, confident, professional, passionate, bright, generous, positive and very down to earth. I will never forget when I was getting ready to walk down the isle and I was standing in a hidden area with my dad, and I asked my dad if he knew if a lot of people were out there. My dad said he didn't know. That very second, Stephanie peaked in and told me it was a packed house. This provided me more relief than she probably knew- woohoo! People actually came. :) She kept everything running on time, but was flexible with the schedule when we took longer than expected dismissing the rows. She was honestly our voice (and my brain) the entire day. She made sure all everything that was important to us happened. When we were taking photos between the ceremony and reception, I was considering taking my veil off, and if it weren't for her good advise- I probably would have. Looking back I am SO glad to have all of my photos with the veil on. Stephanie cleaned up our venue so our bridal party and families could enjoy themselves, she packed up to-go boxes of the leftover food and distributed them to family, she returned our rentals while we were on our honeymoon and she truly provided us with a wedding day that we'll always look back on with amazing memories. Stephanie is an outstanding planner and we would both 100% recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 02/07/2017

1 Real Wedding

• Luxe Photobooth Photo Booths

Stephanie is great to work with. She is always so upbeat, personable, and friendly. She will set your mind at ease and take care of all your wedding details!

• CaraSue Hall, Professional Freelance Makeup and Hair Artist
    CaraSue Hall, Professional Freelance Makeup and Hair Artist Wedding Hair & Makeup

Stephanie is a sweetheart and full of energy. She will go above and beyond to make sure that your day is special and stress free. You will be happy that you have her on your wedding day!

• Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Vaughn Events to make your Wedding Day that very special day you always wanted,that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for many years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com Dallas Calligrapher 214 957 2155

• 5251 W. 116th Place. Suite 200, Suite 200 Leawood, KS, 66211 See on map
    Location of (Pretty + Planned)