Dragonfly Invitations

Overland Park, KS View map

Dragonfly Invitations

I love cards, stationary, art, designing, interacting and meeting new people. I am grateful to have all of these as a part of being a small business owner. I am passionate about designing and making invitations for others' special occasions.

Design, print & assembely services offered for-
Invitations, coordinating inserts, menu cards, map, accomodations cards, stationary & announcements

Custom prints-
Simple Prints- These include one piece of cardstock in white or ecru, cut to any standard size. You choose colors, font styles, design, photos, personal wording & layout

Handmade Prints-
This style of invitations are designed, printed & cut to your requested size. This includes everything above for designing the layout and personal wording. Attention to details include anything from cutting, gluing, folding, along with any other unique embellishments added to your piece

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
Printing
    Cameron Married on 08/10/2009
    Meghan with Dragonfly Invitations is creative and flexible. She has a way of creating exactly what you want....after listening to your tastes.
    Kara Married on 06/27/2009
    My husband and I really enjoyed working with Meghan Harte on our invitations. Meghan took time to listen to our preferences and tailored our invitations to our needs. The invitations were classy and well made, and we have received more compliments than we can count. The process was very stress free, and as a bride, I really appreciated. I would recommend Dragonfly Invitations to everyone and plan on contacting Meghan in the future for other events.
    Karly Married on 06/06/2009
    Meghan did a wonderful job on our invitations. They were hand made by her and they turned out beautiful. Not only were the invitations exactly what I wanted, but her service was amazing. I stayed in contact with her through email and she was always really good at emailing me back quickly and answering all my questions. She made the process very easy and works hard to make everything just the way you want it. I would definitely recommend Meghan w/ Dragonfly Invitations if your wanting beautiful, unique, handmade invitations and more!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Overland Park, 66212
9133020283
Location of (Dragonfly Invitations)

Other vendors in Kansas City for your wedding