Overland Park, KS 66212 Map · Phone number

About Dragonfly Invitations

Dragonfly Invitations

I love cards, stationary, art, designing, interacting and meeting new people. I am grateful to have all of these as a part of being a small business owner. I am passionate about designing and making invitations for others' special occasions.

Design, print & assembely services offered for-
Invitations, coordinating inserts, menu cards, map, accomodations cards, stationary & announcements

Custom prints-
Simple Prints- These include one piece of cardstock in white or ecru, cut to any standard size. You choose colors, font styles, design, photos, personal wording & layout

Handmade Prints-
This style of invitations are designed, printed & cut to your requested size. This includes everything above for designing the layout and personal wording. Attention to details include anything from cutting, gluing, folding, along with any other unique embellishments added to your piece

PinkPoppymenu
logo
oliveandchocolate

4 Reviews for Dragonfly Invitations

Cameron · Married on 08/10/2009

Meghan with Dragonfly Invitations is creative and flexible. She has a way of creating exactly what you want....after listening to your tastes.

Sent on 08/17/2009

Kara · Married on 06/27/2009

My husband and I really enjoyed working with Meghan Harte on our invitations. Meghan took time to listen to our preferences and tailored our invitations to our needs. The invitations were classy and well made, and we have received more compliments than we can count. The process was very stress free, and as a bride, I really appreciated. I would recommend Dragonfly Invitations to everyone and plan on contacting Meghan in the future for other events.

Sent on 08/13/2009

Karly · Married on 06/06/2009

Meghan did a wonderful job on our invitations. They were hand made by her and they turned out beautiful. Not only were the invitations exactly what I wanted, but her service was amazing. I stayed in contact with her through email and she was always really good at emailing me back quickly and answering all my questions. She made the process very easy and works hard to make everything just the way you want it. I would definitely recommend Meghan w/ Dragonfly Invitations if your wanting beautiful, unique, handmade invitations and more!!

Sent on 08/03/2009