YellowBrick Graphics

Overland Park, KS 66221 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About YellowBrick Graphics

AUTHENTIC EXPRESSIONS TO TELL YOUR LOVE STORY

Custom designed save the dates, wedding invitations, day of wedding stationery.

We believe in purposeful design that shares your story and creates an authentic expression of your personality and style as a couple. Each design is started from scratch – tailored to your needs, thoughts, and vision of an intimate day.

As a husband and wife team, we began building a life together on our wedding day and we cherish each and every memory of when we said “I do.” It is our mission, to help you create meaningful moments and mementos that you can cherish as well.

Follow YellowBrick Graphics on

Blush and Gold Menu
Blush and Gold Menu

4 Reviews for YellowBrick Graphics

Ashley · Married on 05/13/2017

Mickenzie was very accommodating! She was very easy to set an appointment with, and when we changed our invitation style it was no problem- she gave us several other amazing ideas. I would definitely recommend them for anybody looking for beautiful invitations!

Sent on 02/14/2017

Sylvia · Married on 05/28/2016

YellowBrick was a wonderful surprise! I found them at a traveling bridal show, while I was in Kansas City one random weekend. I fell in love with their invitations and save-the-dates. All the samples were unique, cute and personalized. The owners, a couple, were very nice and personable. So, of course, I said why not. YellowBrick did not disappoint!

Every piece of paper that they did for my wedding went above and beyond what I saw at that bridal show. The save-the-dates, the wedding invitations, the menu cards, and the thank you's were all consistent thematically and were simply GORGEOUS. Mickenzie was able to find this unique, stunning paper to wrap my wedding invitations, the envelope liner was gold glitter and the wedding invitations incorporated shades of purple, ivory and gold. They were simply magnificent! Everyone single person that I talked to about the wedding was impressed and in awe of the wedding invitations.

In addition, YellowBrick designed the thank you cards for my bridal shower and the invitations and menu cards for the rehearsal dinner. She added personal touches to the thank you cards, such as future Mrs. with the date and a ring, as well as the invitations and menu cards for the rehearsal dinner, which incorporated the Mardi Gras theme. Everything that YellowBrick did for our wedding was dazzling! I highly recommend them!

Also, they were very flexible, accommodating and professional.

Sent on 12/31/2016

Mackenzie is incredibly talented. We loved the work she did for us.

Sent on 09/07/2012

YellowBrick Graphics FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Eco-Friendly, Embossed, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Thermography
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 25