Capture The Moment KC Photo Booth & Mobile DJ

Capture The Moment KC Photo Booth & Mobile DJ

About Capture The Moment KC Photo Booth & Mobile DJ

Kansas City's Premiere DJ & Photo Booth!

Providing Kansas City with DJ & photo booth service for all occasions. Weddings, parties, graduations, school dances, prom, sweet sixteen's/quinceañera, mitzvah's, anniversaries and corporate events. Whatever the occasion, Capture the Moment KC will create the perfect atmosphere to ensure you and your guests have a great time. Through a creative process that involves face-to-face planning to develop a unique entertainment approach that is as fun and unique as you are, we are committed to providing the best service for our clients. Having a DJ that is able to read the crowd, versatile and flexible is essential to creating the perfect soundtrack for every event. Call us for a free, no-hassle consultation.

Categories: Wedding Rental

Regions serviced: Kansas City

Follow Capture The Moment KC Photo Booth & Mobile DJ on

19 Reviews for Capture The Moment KC Photo Booth & Mobile DJ

Clean Up (2)
Delivery (2)
Setup (2)

I don't think there are enough words in the dictionary to describe how spectacular Jason is as a DJ. I have worked with him a couple times at wedding and from the moment i saw him do his thing i knew i couldn't use anyone else on my wedding day! He was easy to work with and helped you make decisions. I had so many people coming up to me and complimenting him at how amazing he was. If it was not for him out reception would of not been what it was. From the moment the dance floor opened everyone was out of their chairs and dancing. Jason, to me is by far the best DJ in the Kansas City area.

Profile Picture Stefanie, 6/17/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We used Jason with Capture The Moment KC as the DJ for our wedding on December 3rd. I cannot express enough how satisfied we were with the service. We had our ceremony and reception in the same space, and he was solely responsible for ensuring that the transition between the two went smoothly. I was very concerned about the logistics of this, and he handled it like a pro. None of our guests ever looked confused about what was happening, and Jason worked the room so well. We received so many compliments from our guests about the music and the DJ and we are so happy we went with Jason!

Profile Picture Bailey, 12/3/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Jason is hands down one of the best vendors we worked with to make our wedding dreams come true. He set the bar high as far as professionalism, knowledge and genuine interest in our event. He was flexible and kind. He came early and prepared. We felt at ease knowing music wouldn't be an issue at our event. And the playlist!! Our guests raved about the music selection! Several said it was the best soundtrack they've ever heard at a wedding!
The photo booth as a HIT! It was run perfectly and Nicole was so friendly!
Finally, taking into the account the number of hours they worked, the distance they traveled (as he provided music at two different locations for our ceremony and reception) and the caliber of service we received, I would say this was the most affordable aspect of our entire wedding.
I would HIGHLY reccomend Capture The Moment KC and Jason Taber to any bride or person needing a DJ for their event. Hands down THE BEST DJ in KC!!
Thanks again Jason! YOU ROCK!

Profile Picture Megan, 10/22/16, 1 Review