Banana Who? Booth

Kansas City, MO View map

We’re going to go out on a limb and say that bringing BananaWho? and the Airstream photo booth to your next event might be more fun than you can handle. But with some prep work (we recommend training for your smile muscles, funny bones and belly laughs) and a willingness to have a GREAT time… you’ll be ready for BananaWho? and the Airstream photo booth to bring it on! We guarantee quality, fun and one-of-a-kind experience. Want us at your wedding, tailgate, corporate event, company picnic, birthday, family reunion (fill in the blank)? No problem!

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup

What event items are available?

Drapery
Photo booth
Signage
Tables

Which of the following does your starting price include?

Enclosed Booth
Flip Book
Social Media Integration

Which of the following does your most popular package include?

Social Media Integration

What photo booth items are available?

Enclosed Booth
Flip Book

• Jessica
    Jessica H. Married on 07/31/2021

Fun fun fun!

Fun. Photobooths are just so much fun. And Banana Who is the best around! Their booths are quality, you get online copies of the photos and gifs, you get to choose your print design or custom make your own… and the people who run it are fabulous! Fun, friendly, interactive - I highly recommend Banana Who for weddings, events, or parties!
    Shana Married on 10/13/2018

Banana Who Booth is so fun!!

My husband and I were so glad we booked the BananaWho Booth for our October wedding - it was an absolute hit! Working with Jana Banana (and I'm Shana Banana) was just a perfect fit from the get go. Jana was able to answer all my questions up front and we worked with her husband on the day of the wedding - who is fantastic. Banana had so many amazing backdrops to choose from and awesome props. We had so much fun looking through all the photos and gifs taken during the wedding - but my absolute favorite is of my 93 year old grandpa throwing up a peace sign. If anyone can make that happen - Banana Who can!!! If you want a booth that is interactive, fun, and stylish - Banana Who is the booth for you! Trust me, I'm a Banana. :)

Banana Who? Booth's reply:

This is my favorite review ahhhhh! Thank you so much. It is amazing being a “Banana” right?! We bananas are so fun together! I’m glad you had a blast with us. We had so much fun with you all too we’re honored to be there with you, celebrating on such a big day! Congrats and here’s to many more years together.
    Lexi B. Married on 06/17/2018

Easy, Breasy, Lemon Squeezy!

Banana Who? Booth was great to work with! Jana was so friendly and wonderful to work with! Having this Booth at our wedding was a lifesaver! Our guests had something so fun to do while we took out wedding photos! The cool props and background were great! My favorite part was the print out pictures they could all take home as a memento from our wedding! Everyone should definitely hire Banana Who? Booth, it creates memories that last!

Banana Who? Booth's reply:

Uwww lifesavers?! We love life savers. And we are so glad you thought so highly of us and our company. Thanks for rocking our world with such a great review. I hope you cherish those memories and Momentos forever and ever. Soak it all up. Thanks for having the Banana Who? Booth there with you. Cheers!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Californos Californos Restaurant Weddings

This is a crazy-fun photo booth for any event. By the name alone, you can start to come to grips with the hilarity and entertainment in store for you if you book Banana Who? for your upcoming event! I can't wait until you come back to Californos in Westport!

Jana Marie Photography Jana Marie Photography Wedding Photographers

Banana Who? Booth is THE most amazing Photobooth company serving the greater Kansas City and Midwest area. So unique, making completely customizable backdrops for your event, and banana who really is the life of the party! Unlike any Photobooth around here. And they offer way more than most.

Kansas City

Monday-Friday 10am-5pm (phone + email) Monday-Sunday (available for events)
Location of (Banana Who? Booth)

Other vendors in Kansas City for your wedding