Banana Who? Booth Reviews

1 User photo

• Jessica
    Jessica H. Married on 07/31/2021

Fun fun fun!

Fun. Photobooths are just so much fun. And Banana Who is the best around! Their booths are quality, you get online copies of the photos and gifs, you get to choose your print design or custom make your own… and the people who run it are fabulous! Fun, friendly, interactive - I highly recommend Banana Who for weddings, events, or parties!
    Shana Married on 10/13/2018

Banana Who Booth is so fun!!

My husband and I were so glad we booked the BananaWho Booth for our October wedding - it was an absolute hit! Working with Jana Banana (and I'm Shana Banana) was just a perfect fit from the get go. Jana was able to answer all my questions up front and we worked with her husband on the day of the wedding - who is fantastic. Banana had so many amazing backdrops to choose from and awesome props. We had so much fun looking through all the photos and gifs taken during the wedding - but my absolute favorite is of my 93 year old grandpa throwing up a peace sign. If anyone can make that happen - Banana Who can!!! If you want a booth that is interactive, fun, and stylish - Banana Who is the booth for you! Trust me, I'm a Banana. :)

Banana Who? Booth's reply:

This is my favorite review ahhhhh! Thank you so much. It is amazing being a “Banana” right?! We bananas are so fun together! I’m glad you had a blast with us. We had so much fun with you all too we’re honored to be there with you, celebrating on such a big day! Congrats and here’s to many more years together.
    Lexi B. Married on 06/17/2018

Easy, Breasy, Lemon Squeezy!

Banana Who? Booth was great to work with! Jana was so friendly and wonderful to work with! Having this Booth at our wedding was a lifesaver! Our guests had something so fun to do while we took out wedding photos! The cool props and background were great! My favorite part was the print out pictures they could all take home as a memento from our wedding! Everyone should definitely hire Banana Who? Booth, it creates memories that last!

Banana Who? Booth's reply:

Uwww lifesavers?! We love life savers. And we are so glad you thought so highly of us and our company. Thanks for rocking our world with such a great review. I hope you cherish those memories and Momentos forever and ever. Soak it all up. Thanks for having the Banana Who? Booth there with you. Cheers!
  • Courtney
    Courtney K. Married on 04/07/2018

Wow! The BananaWho Booth is the BEST!

What a blast the BananaWho Booth was for our grand opening event! Thank you, thank you, thank you for creating such a fun element. Jana did such an incredible job of engaging guests and inviting them to take part in the fun. The booth is beautiful on the inside and out, and was the perfect touch at the front of the building to attract those passing by. We're very grateful to Jana and Phil!

Banana Who? Booth's reply:

Courtney you are so great. Thank you thank you for the kind review. We are so glad to have our Airstream there for your grand opening. What an amazing venue. We can’t wait to party with you at many events together. Best of luck with such a rad business venture. Hugs!
  • User2988160 2+ years ago
    Our experience with Banana Who was EXCELLENT!! It made our event super special, memorable, and the best part was that people had an immediate souvenir to take home. PLUS, our guests had access to the photos for their personal download after the event. Jana was very professional, and her booth didn't take a lot of space at our venue. The line to take pictures was what took up most space. Our guests absolutely loved the booth and was a great accent to our event. THANK YOU BANANA WHO?!!

Banana Who? Booth's reply:

All these things!! We are so glad to have nailed it for you. All of these things are what we strive for. I love that you said all that. Thank you thank you!
    Meghan Married on 11/16/2017
    I recently had the opportunity to work with Jana and her super cool air-stream photobooth at our networking event, Thursday Therapy, that she sponsored. The air-stream is so unique and immaculately remodeled. All of our attendees has a blast in it. I LOVE that you can have the pictures and gif texted, emailed or sent straight to your social media. So convenient! She was even generous enough to give us printed versions of our pictures as parting gifts to our attendees. Thanks Jana!

Banana Who? Booth's reply:

Yay! Thank you so much. We looooves being there at the event! So much fun. You know we’d come back anytime. Love Thursday therapy!!
    Kenzi Married on 07/08/2017
    Used Banana Who? Booth for an event this summer in Downtown KC. They were so great to work with! From the fun props to professionalism the team carried, I was very pleased. We will be using them again for events to come!

Banana Who? Booth's reply:

Kenzi! Thanks so much. The power and light district events are always some of our favorite. We love celebrating with Kansas City in any way possible. Thanks for choosing us to celebrate with you. Cheers!!
    Nadia Married on 03/13/2017
    The Argosy Casino booked the BananaWhoBooth photo booth for our Annual Awards Banquet. What a HUGE hit it was! I’d say over 80% of our employees and guests enjoyed the booth, many going multiple times. The props are the best! Everyone loved it!

Working with the staff at BananaWhoBooth was a breeze. They are incredibly responsive to all emails and questions, which is great. They were on time and the set up was seamless.

We were very pleased with the pictures and elated that our employees get to have those memories forever. Such the perfect keepsake from the biggest celebration of the year!

We definitely made the right decision with the photo booth and we highly recommend BananaWhoBooth services!
    Nora Married on 10/24/2016
    Banana Who? Booth did a great job capturing fun moments from our nonprofit event. They were able to get everything set up in a tight space, make it look great and make it fun for our attendees!
    Kimberly Married on 10/07/2016
    We are so glad we had the Banana Who? Booth at our wedding reception! Our friends and family had so much fun taking photos, and the prints were AWESOME! There were hilarious props and lots of backdrops to choose from. Absolutely recommend it!
    Kelsie Married on 09/10/2016
    We had BananaWho out at a large BBQ competition and were incredibly happy with their quality and service! A little rain did not stop their gracious crew from helping our BBQ contestants and patrons capture some fun memories in their one-of-a-kind AirStream booth. The camera station was user friendly and prints high quality photos, enough for everyone in the group! Highly recommend to anyone seeking a professional photo booth.
    Chelsea Married on 07/30/2016
    I would definitely recommend splurging for the BananaWho? Booth as well. It was the biggest hit at the wedding by far. And everyone gets to take a picture home with them as well as one for the bride & groom. I laughed so hard I had tears in my eyes looking through the photos.
    Andrea Married on 05/14/2016
    Banana Who was the PERFECT addition to our wedding. Our guests absolutely loved it and having it be open-air means everyone can be in the photo! Jana is the best and so accommodating. We highly recommend!!
    Toni Married on 03/12/2016
    For those who have never tried Banana Who? Booth; you don't know what you are missing! It adds so much fun to any type of party or gathering, whether it be public or just a private family reunion. I booked the booth for a huge birthday party where many people did not know each other. It was a HUGE icebreaker and everyone had so much fun! There are a variety of backdrops and themes that can be provided to match your event, including weddings. I highly recommend them for wedding receptions, as well!
    Holly Married on 01/23/2016
    We LOVE Jana and Banana Who? Booth. I plan a lot of events and Banana Who? is always our first choice for every event we do. Guests love photo booths and the picture print outs Banana Who provides are awesome event takeaways. You can't find anyone more dependable, patient and fun as Banana Who? for your event.
    Ashley Married on 11/07/2015
    I recommend Banana Who? Booth to anyone who is looking for a fun photo booth experience! My wedding guests LIVED in that photo booth and some of my favorite images captured from our wedding came from it. The print outs were such a fun gift for our guests to leave with as well!

Banana Who? Booth's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley, from the whole Banana Who? Booth team. You all were so fun to celebrate with. Thanks for the sweet words. Can't wait for more events with you and your friends, family and co-workers in the future. Cheers!
    Rebecca Married on 10/03/2015
    Banana Who? Booth provided the photobooth for Mid-Continent Public Library's Library Lovers Gala: A 50th Anniversary Celebration, and they did an amazing job! Our guests had so much fun using the customized background and props to take photos throughout the night, and many returned to use the booth more than once. Having access to printed and digital photos was a huge perk, and we look forward to working with Banana Who? Booth again!
    Rebecca Event on: 10/03/2015
  • User2332334 2+ years ago
    Jana at Banana Who was extremely helpful and friendly. I love that guests can walk off with a picture of their own with no follow-up on getting them pictures, emailing, etc. necessary from me!
    Jessica Married on 04/27/2013
    So amazing!! The back drop was awesome!! The photo booth is what kept the party going no doubt!! I will book her for every event I throw!
    Alisha Married on 03/10/2013
    So Simple, Fun and easy to use. A Blast for anyone who wants a photo booth!!
    Marissa Married on 08/11/2018
    From the moment I booked Banana Who to the completion of my wedding, I was extremely satisfied!! Jana was very helpful when I was struggling to access my photos (which were on the website the entire time). Communication was fantastic and the pictures turned out great!! I even put in a special request that the attendant come find my groom and I before he closed the booth so we could get our pictures together in the craziness of the entire night. I was so grateful that he was willing to accommodate. Such a great company and a steal of a deal! :)

Banana Who? Booth's reply:

You are so adorable! Thank you for the sweet review. I’m so glad we provided you a five star service. We were be are honored you chose us to be there on your special day. Cheers to many years of happiness and we can’t wait to party with you again for many other events. Hugs!
  • Kaylee
    Kaylee W. Married on 06/12/2021

The BEST Photo Booth.

Being a wedding photographer, I've seen lots of different vendors and things I wanted/didn't want. I always knew I wanted a photobooth and when I came across Banana Who? Booth, I knew I had to look nowhere else. It was a HIT at our reception, and I loved having the add-on of unlimited prints. It's been a highlight to have those mementos + the online gallery to see everyone else's photos! Banana Who was so great and so much fun at the reception. I will always recommend them!!