Pond Photography Reviews

36 Reviews for Pond Photography

• Clarice

Clarice M. · Getting married on 01/07/2022

Beautiful Photos. Beautiful Person

Kristin at Pond Photography has been amazing to work with! She was recommended to us by our venue and we feel like we really lucked out. She is affordable and easy to work with. She delivered our photos quickly and captured our moments perfectly. We chose her because we loved how she captured the candid moments and captured the beauty in small looks. Her editing is natural and allows colors to shine bright. We cannot say enough good things and highly recommend her.

Sent on 08/09/2020
  • Kirsten

Kirsten F. · Married on 05/08/2021

Highly Recommend!

Kristin is AWESOME! She has such a great eye and gets the most beautiful shots! We also were so busy that we totally forgot to get a picture of us on a phone that day, so I texted Kristin to see if she could get us a sneak peak. She had 6 amazing shots sent to us within 24 hours! So happy we got to work with her on our engagement photos and wedding photos. I highly recommend you work with her if you get the opportunity!

Sent on 06/07/2021

Carla R. · Married on 10/17/2020

This planner gets an A+

Kristin is a great photographer. We loved all of the pictures she took. She is also a very sweet person and worked very well with our wedding planner. Check out the blog on the Pond Photography website for all the great photos she has taken.

Sent on 11/30/2020

Pond Photography's reply:

You are so sweet Carla, thank you so much for the review. It was great working with you guys as well
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing photographer!

Kristin at Pond Photography is one of the best! Not only did we feel great during engagement pictures, our wedding pictures turned out flawlessly! Kristin has a way of making you feel comfortable, always seems to get you to laugh at the perfect moments, and worked so hard in both our windy engagement shoot and during our sweltering wedding day! We couldn't have asked for a better photographer and we highly recommend her to anyone wanting beautiful pictures!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Pond Photography's reply:

Your awesome for this sweet review! I am so glad I could make your comfortable because honestly that is my number one goal in photos. People get so nervous about photos and honestly when I get family photos done, I'm nervous too! Loved working with you both
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 10/27/2018

Highly Recommend! Book Pond Fast!

If Pond Photography is available for your wedding you should book them. No questions asked!
    Kristin offered great suggestions and at the same time she made sure to keep an eye out for the candid moments. The photos are beautiful and its so nice to have all of them digitally to easily download and buy prints.
    Pond Photography offers exceptional service, beautiful talent, perfect suggestions and ultimately delivers unreal photos. Our wedding day was captured perfectly! Thank you, Kristin!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Pond Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, it means the world to me! You guys were such beautiful people inside and out and I am honored I could give you a gift to cherish forever!

Lauren · Married on 06/09/2018

Kristin, Cassandra and Pond Photography captured our June wedding so beautifully! It was a hot day, but Kristin was efficient and caught all the moments perfectly without a drip of sweat. They were friendly, outgoing and so great to work with, truly making my groom and I feel very comfortable! Our day flew by and I am so thankful that Kristin captured all the little details, even some I missed seeing the day of. Our engagement photos were great, but our wedding photos are more than I could have imagined! We would highly recommend Pond!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Jackie · Married on 10/07/2017

Pond Photography did our engagement and wedding photos and let me tell you Kristin was amazing. She was so easy to work with. Engagement photos are probably not the most comfortable things (especially for guys) to do and she did so well posing us and telling us what to do. The wedding photos were unbelievable I’ve gotten so many compliments on all of them. My only complaint is that there are too many good ones i just can’t pick what to put up in our house! I strongly recommend investing in Pond Photography you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/17/2017

Pond Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, loved working with you guys!

Meg · Married on 11/12/2016

Pond was easy to work with and delivered beautiful picture of our wedding day. I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 12/17/2016

Kelly · Married on 10/22/2016

We knew that choosing a photographer was one of the most important decisions for our wedding day. We did lots of research, narrowed down to a few, and met with each to learn more. Feeling comfortable was important, as this person would be capturing both our engagement photos and the day of the wedding. We definitely felt right at home with Kristin through the whole process and couldn't be happier with our decision. She was professional, timely, and detailed. For our engagement photos, she accommodated all of our odd requests (shooting at the bar we met, bringing our very shy dog, and and outfit change). Earlier this year, she found out she would be having her second baby right around the time of our wedding. She was upfront from the get go, and had a back up plan just in case she came early, but reassured me we would be in good hands either way. Kristin ended up still shooting our wedding about a week before her daughter was born and was still so amazing! I don't know how she does it. We also loved our second shooter, Nancy. They were both so patient and moved around the day with such ease, it was like they weren't even there! The photos do a wonderful job of story-telling the entire day, and we now have priceless memories captured beautifully. From my dad tearing up during the ceremony, to doing the chicken dance at the reception, we will cherish these memories forever. Thank you Kristin and Nancy!!

Sent on 12/16/2016

Brennan · Married on 10/08/2016

I would highly recommend Pond Photography to anyone!! They were very professional and offer excellent service. Nancy shot our engagement and wedding pictures, along with another associate, Jillian. Both of them were extremely nice, and made it such an enjoyable experience! They were creative, attentive to detail and captured amazing moments during our big day that we'll always cherish. We loved all of our pictures - both engagement and wedding photos! They captured everything perfectly! Thank you all!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Sarah · Married on 09/17/2016

Good photography was a priority for me, and Pond Photography did a wonderful job! Our engagement and wedding pictures are lovely, and I wanted to put them all up around our house! haha Kristen is also really sweet and was wonderful to work with. We are very happy with our choice!

Sent on 12/11/2016

Stephanie · Married on 06/11/2016

Pond Photography was so great to work with! The pictures are exactly what I hoped for from my wedding day. They are great quality and we got them soon after the wedding! I would highly recommend Kristin!

Sent on 07/24/2016

Paige · Married on 06/11/2016

I highly recommend choosing Pond Photography!!! We had Nancy and Kristina as our photographers on our wedding day and they were so excellent! It was such a hot day, but it really didn't seem to bother them, as I never once heard either of them say anything about having to be outside taking photos in the heat and humidity! They were still so fun, upbeat, and fantastic. They also took such great photos and we are so thrilled with the results. I can't even choose which photos to get prints of because there are too many great ones to choose from! It's really the best kind of dilemma you could ask for!! If you're wanting a talented, laid back, and fun photographer, go with Pond Photography! Kristin is the owner she was so amazing to work with! All of these talented ladies deserve many accolades. They were fantastic. Super happy for these local entrepreneurs.

Sent on 07/19/2016

Kristen · Married on 06/04/2016

When my husband and I were prioritizing our "Wedding Must Haves" A great photographer was at the very top of our list. We wanted nothing but the best for our wedding day because we knew that you couldn't put a price on one of the most important days of our lives. We found the best of the best when we decided to work with Pond Photography. From the first day we met to talk about budget, wedding details, etc to the viewing session after our wedding, Kristin was fantastic. She is enthusiastic and so caring. She listened to our wants, desires, and visions and was so accommodating in the planning process and when she shot our wedding. In all of the craziness of planning a wedding for us, (a destination wedding), Kristin made her part very easy and exciting! Our photos are amazing and they will truly be cherished for the rest of our lives. If you are looking for a photographer to go above and beyond for you doing your wedding journey, I would highly recommend Pond Photography. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 08/15/2016

Due to planning from out of town, we had to book most of our vendors without actually meeting anyone in person first. Luckily, things could not have turned out better with Kristin and Pond Photography. Kristin and her associate were very professional, super fun to have hang out with us on our wedding day, but most important of all, we absolutely LOVE our photos!! Thank you Kristin!

Sent on 07/25/2016

Pond Photography's reply:

Thank you Kristal, you are so sweet! Loved working with you both

Pond Photography did an amazing job with our wedding! They were helpful and timely. I would recommend them to anyone getting married.

Sent on 12/01/2015

Kristin was a pleasure to work with for our wedding! Her and her assistant captured so many great moments of our special day. We are thankful to have these memories for years to come. Kristin has such a great eye and we had the best time working with her to plan out our day. Our pricing included engagement session and book, 8 hours of wedding day and leather board book. Highly recommend Pond Photography!

Sent on 11/30/2015

Lindsey · Married on 05/30/2015

Kristin truly did an amazing job! She shot our engagement and wedding photos and we love how they turned out! The first time we met her she made us feel comfortable and relaxed which makes for better photos. We included our dog for pictures and she did such a great job capturing photos of him which isn't easy to do since he won't stay still for long. I really liked that she had different wedding packages to choose from and allowed us to swap things out to customize a package to fit our needs. We will definitely use her in the future and highly recommend her!! You will be happy you choose Pond Photography!

Sent on 06/25/2015

Anna · Married on 11/15/2014

Kristin McCoppin is a true professional from start to finish! Kristin told us how to pose and where to go (locations), and made our photos look like magazine quality. Since my husband and I are not models, nor are we comfortable in front of the camera, I was highly impressed with how well our photos turned out and how smooth the whole process was. I would recommend Kristin at Pond Photography a million times over!

• User4120898 · 2+ years ago

Pond photography is great. I couldn't have been more impressed with my wedding day and what amazing work she does.

Laura · Married on 06/27/2014

We were so happy we chose to work with Pond Photography for our wedding and engagement photos. Kristin was wonderful and very easy to work with, but also had great advice throughout the planning process. I loved how she helped us establish a day-of timeline of events and helped keep everyone on track. Our pictures turned out beautiful and we have recieced so many compliments!!

Nikki · Married on 09/14/2013

The photographs from our wedding look amazing and I am so glad that Kristin was able to shoot our special day!

Sent on 02/26/2014
  • angverb

Angie · Married on 07/13/2013

Kristin was great. She was easy to talk to and she came to me with questions, rather than letting others (parents, grandparents, wedding party, etc.) tell her what to do, which is exactly what I wanted. Our pictures turned out beautiful and we were very happy to have her capture our wedding day.

Sent on 08/03/2013

Monica · Married on 07/13/2013

I would absolutely recommend this photographer to friends getting married or that have need for photographer for any special event. Everyone I showed my daughters wedding pictures to were WOWed!

Sent on 08/06/2013

Bri · Married on 05/26/2013

Kristin and her second shooter were perfect in every way. I couldn't say a negative thing about our experience. I have received so many compliments on our few sneak peak photos and the entire process has been completely stress free with Kristin and Pond Photography. The only thing I would change is the amount of products I purchased with my package-due to the excellent results. A 100% good choice on wedding photographer!

Sent on 06/05/2013