1228 Baltimore Avenue, Kansas City, MO 64105 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About The Brass on Baltimore

We are currently at capacity for the 2019-2020 event season. We are looking forward to our conversion into a boutique hotel in the upcoming year and are excited for the opportunity to provide Kansas City with a new and unique event experience. Please check our website for updates and availability.

Follow The Brass on Baltimore on

db3ff44bb9068932 MaxAshley DHPhotography352
bc05221574

34 Reviews for The Brass on Baltimore

Lindsay · Married on 08/25/2018

The Brass on Baltimore was the most beautiful and breath taking venue I could have imagined! Everyone I worked with, Deb and Jaimee, went above and beyond to help. They were easy to reach and always kept me in the loop. Everything about the day was perfect! I would without a doubt recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 09/01/2018

Hannah · Married on 04/16/2016

The Brass on Baltimore was PERFECT!!! My venue was my favorite part of my entire wedding (besides the groom of course). From the very first meeting with them, they were beyond professional and helpful. Besides the uniqueness and beauty of the venue, Deb was one of the main reasons I decided on The Brass on Baltimore. We looked at about 18 venues in downtown Kansas City and she was more professional and knowledgeable than any other venue manager or staff member I met. This is so important when you're looking at venues because you will be working with these people very closely through the planning process and they will be a huge part of your wedding day. Deb never made me feel bad for asking questions or asking for anything. She was always prompt in her communication and went completely above and beyond to ensure that our day was perfect. She came through with everything she promised us. I didn’t worry about one thing regarding the venue on the day of our wedding because I knew they had everything taken care of and I completely trusted them. In addition, they didn’t nickel and dime us. They were completely reasonable. Our ceremony was in the lobby, which was GORGEOUS! We had minimal flowers because the room was naturally so beautiful. I love the pictures from our ceremony. It looks like we’re in a beautiful old church. Our reception was in the rooftop room, which is spectacular with some of the best views of Kansas City. I loved the open windows and terrace. It made for such an elegant and glamorous feel. I didn’t want to leave at the end of the night! I would’ve lived there if I could :) Our guests said the staff and bartenders were so friendly and went out of their way to accommodate all the requests. My husband and I were never without anything that night. They made sure we had food, drinks, and anything we needed. I never even went to the bar because they were waiting on me hand and foot! I cannot say enough wonderful things about this venue.

Sent on 07/06/2016

The Brass on Baltimore's reply:

Hannah ~ Thank you so much for your kind words and endorsement of The Brass on Baltimore. We love what we do and love that we had the opportunity to be present for you and Stephen on your wedding day! #WeLoveLove

Jessica · Married on 10/17/2015

We had our ceremony and reception in the 4th floor Tudor Room w/ cocktail hour on the 5th floor balcony. The whole day was amazing and everything worked out wonderfully. It was the perfect place for our wedding and we are so happy with how it went. Danielle and Deb were great to work with and I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/27/2015

The Brass on Baltimore FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 2,000.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, China, Clean Up, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 18.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), House Wine, Open Bar
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 500
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 30
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 9
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Banquet Hall, Historic Building
  • What event services do you offer? Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Set Up
  • What event items are available? Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Lighting, Tables
  • What transportation and access is available? Wheelchair Access

Real Weddings

• Pond Photography
    Pond Photography Wedding Photographers

The Brass on Baltimore is one of my favorite venues in downtown Kansas City. You can get classic and traditional in the beautiful Tudor room, or opt for modern and stunning on the new rooftop terrace.

• Shining Stars Catering, LLC
    Shining Stars Catering, LLC Wedding Caterers

This is a beautiful event space and the location is amazing. We have had a great experience with each event we have been a part of. We love catering at The Baltimore Club!!!

• Best Seat in the House
    Best Seat in the House Wedding Rentals

Beautiful rooms and spaces! The stained glass windows, unique tile, and hardwood walls make a perfect place for a wedding and reception all in one location.

• 1228 Baltimore Avenue Kansas City, MO, 64105 See on map