On WeddingWire since 2016
Located in Grandview, Missouri, 8th & Main was once a historic bank that has been elegantly redesigned while displaying some of its original characteristics. Polished concrete floors and specialty lighting set the scene for your modern wedding. This the ideal space for your wedding and is completely customizable, making your dream wedding into reality!
8th & Main offers both indoor and outdoor spaces. This 4,300-square-foot space is perfectly suited to an intimate celebration with your loved ones, comfortably accommodating up to **200 guests.**
8th & Main has three distinct spaces for your wedding, creating an unforgettable experience for you and your guests.
- The Courtyard: The Courtyard offers an unexpected outdoor event experience. It's equipped with a stunning fire-pit, outdoor seating, and built in pergola.
- The Vault Room: The Vault Room creates a sophisticated tone for your wedding, complete with specialty lighting and showcasing the original vault door from the bank.
- The Reception Hall: The Reception Hall has an intimate setting complete with string lights to make your guests feel right at home.
- The Bridal Suite: The Bridal Suite is situated inside the original vault. It's lounge seating and vanity make it the perfect spot for your wedding party to get ready.
- The Groom's Room: The Groom’s Room is located across the venue, ensuring that couples don't see each other before they're ready to.
8th & Main services a wide spectrum of wedding related events including engagement parties, bridal showers, rehearsal dinners, elopements, and more. The experienced team makes it a priority to get to know you on a personal level, developing a genuine understanding of your style and taste. As part of the site fee, 8th & Main has a variety of event details and services including:
- (2) indoor spaces and (1) outdoor space
- Handcrafted rectangle Alder wood guest tables
- Round guest tables
- Black wood chairs
- Cocktail tables and coordinating chairs
- Specialty chairs available for the couple
- (2) Getting ready spaces for the wedding party
- Mobile bar
- Ceremony pergola
- Audio equipment
- Set up and clean up
- Parking lot
8th & Main provides couples with skilled bartenders who can create and serve beverages with precision and care. The team strives to make your special event a memorable one, providing the following services:
- House beer, liquor, wine
- Open bar
- Champagne toasts
- Premium liquor
- Signature drinks
- Specialty beer and/or wine upon request
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
What is the starting price per person for bar service?
Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
Describe your venue:
What kind of settings are available?
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
What event services do you offer?
What bar services do you provide?
What event items are available?
What food and beverage items are available?
What transportation and access is available?
Any other questions?
ReviewsWrite a review
12 User photos
Absolute dream venue
Best Wedding Venue
Courtney was great to work with. She was easy to communicate with. The staff that work during our wedding flipped the ceremony and reception quickly. They made the day go smoothly.
Are you interested?
Professional Network & Endorsements1 Endorsement
Our pop-up wedding launch was at 8th & Main. The venue is beautiful and the staff is very friendly and easy to work with. The venue worked well for what we needed - couples rooms to get dressed, a nice reception area, two ceremony choices, and a fun courtyard for yard games. The staff was great from the planning stages through the day-of coordinator to assist and make things ran smoothly. Looking forward to working with them again.
Would you like to visit?