1300 W. 28th Street, Kansas City, MO 64108 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About 28 Event Space

Located only minutes from downtown, 28 Event Space has 2 distinctly different spaces, both with top-notch amenities, modern style and impeccable service. The Kansas City Room & The Station both come equipped with overnight suites, catering kitchen, sound system, transportation & photo booth. Let's us show you how to make your dream a reality!

Follow 28 Event Space on

guests seated
flower

37 Reviews for 28 Event Space

Jessica · Married on 04/27/2018

We looked at so many venues and from day one this was our first choice. I loved that it’s all there set up for you and you as the bride dont have to worry about set up and tear down! All I had to do was set up my centerpieces and the natural beauty of the Evenf Space did the rest! Besides the event space being perfect they offer a loft area in the back that was the coolest spot to get ready! I just loved that we could all be at the same place and not worry about driving around trying to get to certain places at certain times. There are also a lot of cool photo options around the venue which made our photo session super simple and fast! The staff was definitely top notch, very professional and stepped in to help even when the issues were outside of their scope. I truly cannot say enough great things about this place! I wish I could do it all over again!!!
    ❤️-the bride

28 Event Space 1

Kim · Married on 02/03/2018

We rented 28 Event Space-Kansas City room on 02/03/18 for a wedding reception and our event was everything we expected and more. The staff from the planning stage to the day of were professional, accommodating and responsive. We paid for the basic package but they treated us as if we went “all out”. We did not serve alcohol but the bartender kept the soda, coffee and water filled to our expectation. Parking attendants were awesome as well. Our day of coordinator was one step ahead of us on things we didn’t think of in advance. Everything went so well I, as the mother of the bride, was able to relax and enjoy the event. For that I’m am so thankful!

Courtney · Married on 09/04/2016

Honestly words can not express how much I love this venue. It is absolutely stunning and really doesn't require a whole lot of decorating because of how incredible the inside space is. Our pictures look amazing with the glowing lights that hang down from the ceiling. So many of my guests came up to me that night saying how much they loved the venue. It has a really cool outdoor space where the non-dancers were able to relax and have fun as well. Sylvia and Karly were a dream team. They answered all my silly questions leading up to the big day and were awesome the day of in making it look incredible. Everyone said it was the best wedding they have ever been to and I seriously think the event space was a huge part of it!

28 Event Space FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, Lighting/Sound, Linens, Parking, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 350
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 0
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Banquet Hall, Loft
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, Clean Up, Event Planner, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Lighting / Sound, Outside Vendors, Pet Friendly, Set Up, Wifi
  • What food and beverage items are available? Linens

Real Weddings

• Wichita Wedding DJ
    Wichita Wedding DJ Wedding DJs

Recommended, love this place !!

• Adorn Floral Design Studio
    Adorn Floral Design Studio Wedding Florists

Great Spaces! The Kansas City Room & The Station. very clean and very easy for vendors to access and work with!

• Pond Photography
    Pond Photography Wedding Photographers

28 Event Space is such a great venue for anyone getting married who wants a true Kansas City feel to their wedding. They have a great space with an awesome backdrop mural. Maura is great to work with and makes every bride and groom feel at ease

• 1300 W. 28th Street Kansas City, MO 64108 See on map