28 Event Space

Kansas City, MO View map Visit website
Up to 350 guests

Up to 350 guests

Located only minutes from downtown, 28 Event Space has 2 distinctly different spaces, both with top-notch amenities, modern style and impeccable service. The Kansas City Room & The Station both come equipped with overnight suites, catering kitchen, sound system, transportation & photo booth. Let's us show you how to make your dream a reality!

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Chairs
Lighting/Sound
Linens
Parking
Tables

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Banquet Hall
Loft

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Outside Vendors
Pet Friendly
Set Up
Wifi

What food and beverage items are available?

Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Shuttle
Wheelchair Access

1 User photo

• Julie
    Julie Married on 09/19/2020
    Perfect venue for a perfect wedding! I highly recommend getting the full package. The day of coordinator, setup, and breakdown was a lifesaver to ensure the day of I could just relax and they would take care of the details. The suites for the bridal party to get ready in the morning of was so convenient and since I had a large wedding party I couldn't imagine getting ready anywhere else- lots of space! Guests loved the photo booth and the overall decor of the venue, little decorations are needed. Lastly, being able to bring your own caterer and your own liquor saved us a lot of money. Highly recommended!

28 Event Space's reply:

Julie,

Thank you so much!! We wish you and Todd the best!
    Abby Married on 06/14/2019

Abby Anttila (Bride)

My husband and I got married on June 14, 2019 and had our reception in the Kansas City Room. When we visited back in July, this was ranked the top in both of our lists. The room is breathtaking! Not only is it big and perfect to accommodate any number of guests (we had 250), but the mural of the skyline is just so different and unique than any other venue! It was fun for our guests and is a great way to remember 28 Event Space! The staff is extremely accommodating. I felt Maura was extremely personable, even calming when I was stress crying (LOL- thank you!). Everything we had talked about and planned was perfect and went smoothly! The tables arrangements and decor looked amazing! We used their suggested DJ package, Icon Event Space. My parents, husband and I are so glad we picked this beautiful spot. Our guests had a blast, as did we! Everyone had such nice things to say! The only complaint we have is it was a little warm in the room before we opened the garage doors. We understand though because what room wouldn’t be with 250 people? Ha! However, it was totally OK! We highly recommend this space! Thank you, again!!!!
    Jessica Married on 04/27/2018
    We looked at so many venues and from day one this was our first choice. I loved that it’s all there set up for you and you as the bride dont have to worry about set up and tear down! All I had to do was set up my centerpieces and the natural beauty of the Evenf Space did the rest! Besides the event space being perfect they offer a loft area in the back that was the coolest spot to get ready! I just loved that we could all be at the same place and not worry about driving around trying to get to certain places at certain times. There are also a lot of cool photo options around the venue which made our photo session super simple and fast! The staff was definitely top notch, very professional and stepped in to help even when the issues were outside of their scope. I truly cannot say enough great things about this place! I wish I could do it all over again!!!
    ❤️-the bride

21 photos · 04/08/2016
  • Timothy & Erin
    17 photos · 03/21/2014

Wichita Wedding DJ Wichita Wedding DJ Wedding DJs

Recommended, love this place !!

Adorn Floral Design Studio Adorn Floral Design Studio Wedding Florists

Great Spaces! The Kansas City Room & The Station. very clean and very easy for vendors to access and work with!

Pond Photography Pond Photography Wedding Photographers

28 Event Space is such a great venue for anyone getting married who wants a true Kansas City feel to their wedding. They have a great space with an awesome backdrop mural. Maura is great to work with and makes every bride and groom feel at ease

1300 W. 28th Street Kansas City, 64108
816-439-7897
Location of (28 Event Space)

28 Event Space frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at 28 Event Space?

28 Event Space includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:
  • Chairs
  • Lighting/Sound
  • Linens
  • Parking
  • Tables

At 28 Event Space, what does the bar service starting price include?

The bar service starting price at 28 Event Space includes:
  • Bartender(s)

What are the most important characteristics of 28 Event Space in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by 28 Event Space for wedding events is known for:
  • Ballroom
  • Banquet Hall
  • Loft

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at 28 Event Space for wedding events?

28 Event Space offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor

What kind of wedding events does 28 Event Space offer?

28 Event Space offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception

What services does 28 Event Space offer for wedding events?

28 Event Space offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Outside Vendors
  • Pet Friendly
  • Set Up
  • Wifi

What percentage of users recommend 28 Event Space and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

28 Event Space is recommended by 94% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.9 in quality of service, 4.9 in average response time, 4.9 in professionalism, 4.8 in flexibility and 4.8 in value.

Other vendors in Kansas City for your wedding