815 E. 23rd Ave, Kansas City, MO 64116 Map · Phone number

13 Reviews for A Day to Adore Photography

• Damaris

Damaris Hernandez · Married on 09/11/2020

Absolutely love her!!!!

Ok words can’t express how I just love our wedding photographer!!! From the first meeting to the wedding she made our wedding complete. She never missed a beat when it came to getting the right photo!! Her stunning personality will automatically make you book with her. I highly recommend you book A day to Adore photography!!! Very professional and she make sure you get everything you want!!! Thanks so much for capturing our Dream Wedding.

Sent on 09/27/2020

A Day to Adore Photography's reply:

Damaris thank you so much for your kind words. It was such an honor to be a part of your day! You definitely know how to throw an amazing party!
  • Livia

Livia Biskup · Married on 03/10/2020

The Full Package!

Deanna was so amazing to work with! She is patient and flexible, but still was able to take charge and tell us where we needed to be in order to get the pictures we wanted. She took stunning photos both for our engagement and wedding.

To make things simple we also worked with Deanna to create our Save the Dates and wedding invites. She did a great job on both. I changed my mind and went back and forth SO many times and she was patient and helpful throughout the whole thing. She is a saint!

Highly recommend if you want a photographer that's not just good at photography, but also fun to be around, super organized/reliable, and flexible!

Sent on 10/19/2020

A Day to Adore Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Livia! It was a pleasure to be a part of your day! Everything turned out so beautifully and I had a blast!
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 11/03/2018

Perfect and Trustworthy

Two words to describe A Day to Adore Photography: Trustworthy and perfect. Deanna is an absolutely amazing photographer and invitation creator. Our wedding photos are gorgeous- not only do we love them but we have received so many compliments- still receiving them 10 months later! Deanna is real easy to work with and responds promptly via email or text. She is so creative, I told her I wanted my engagement and wedding photos to be "pretty and classic, with a touch of creative" and I wanted elegant looking invitations. She completely exceeded my expectations!! She is unbelievably organized for how busy she is. She has an online portal that makes making payments and viewing photos a breeze. Not to mention, it literally took TWO. DAYS. after our wedding to get sneak peaks. and 2 months to get all of our pictures back! My married friends said it took their photographer months to even get a preview! Not only is she an incredible photographer and invitation creator, she can also bustle your wedding gown when no other wedding professional you're paying to help do this can. She also has a second photographer for your day that is very professional and will help where you need it! Deanna is literally one of a kind. Every time I think of my wedding my first though is always how grateful I am that we chose Deanna to be a part of our day. She is wholeheartedly the biggest reason our day was so perfect.

Sent on 08/13/2019

Award

A Day to Adore Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3750
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Albums
    Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Custom Graphics
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

1 Real Wedding

• Wichita Wedding DJ Wedding DJs

Recommended

• BeChic bride Wedding Hair & Makeup

Deanna will take your breath away! She is an amazingly talented photographer and a truly beautiful person. You can't help but to love her and her work!

• 815 E. 23rd Ave Kansas City, 64116 See on map
    2084062066 (Phone number)
    Location of (A Day to Adore Photography)