Eternal Knot Weddings Reviews

10 | Kirkland, WA

10 Reviews for Eternal Knot Weddings

• taxgirl

Patsy · Married on 08/06/2016

I was like many brides trying to decide whether it was worth it to spend money on a Day of Coordinator. Well, I bit the bullet and hired Kelcie from Eternal Knot Weddings. What I first appreciated about Kelcie was that she came to my part of town for all of our meetings even though all of the meetings were during rush hour. If any of you know Seattle, she travelled from Kirkland into Seattle in the evenings. Even though I offered to meet her 1/2 way, she insisted that she drive out to my part of the city. Kelcie has a low key and calming demeanor which is what you need during the stress of wedding planning. She timely contacted me and all of my vendors me as per our contract. Kelcie also gave great suggestions on some of the last minute things that we had not yet made decisions on. For example, one of the parents had mobility issues and we were not sure how we were going to have this parent make their way down the aisle. Kelcie came up with a great suggestion that was not only practical, but also added to the wedding. On the day of the wedding Kelcie arrived on time, had everything organized, and was attentive to all of the minute details. She also quickly resolved the issue of an uninvited guest arriving at the wedding.
    I will never forget that at one point during our meetings I told Kelcie not to worry about resolving a minute detail that I hadn't made a decision on yet because I was pretty laid back and understood that not everything was going to be perfect, and she said to me, that she was stressed out because she was a perfectionist. I will never forget that because at that point I realized that you want someone who strives for perfection to be your wedding coordinator. After the wedding people who didn't come to the wedding asked me how the wedding was and the one thing I keep telling everyone is that other than the uninvited guest, it went exactly as planned and the reason for that is because of Kelcie at Eternal Knot Weddings.

Sent on 08/28/2016

chrissy · Married on 06/25/2016

Eternal Knot Weddings made my wedding absolutely perfect! Everything was so seamlessly executed and I didn't have to worry about anything the whole day! They are so kind and helpful, I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 02/19/2017

Karina · Married on 08/22/2015

Kelcie does an amazing job! I've seen her in the role of 'day-of' coordinator and she is fantastic! I don't know how we would have gotten through the day without her services. She showed up, made sure everything was set up how previously described with the bride, and helped manage the flow throughout the day. She stayed for almost the entire day, leaving only when the formalities were well over and the late night party was beginning. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to ease stress of the day and not have to deal with the small setup details. Thank you, Kelcie!

Sent on 08/24/2015

Deborah · Married on 08/22/2015

Kelcie was our wedding day coordinator and went above and beyond!!!!! Our wedding, which was fairly DIY, went off seamlessly and it was SO stress-relieving to know we had someone like her to keep things on track so that our could enjoy our day not worrying about anything!

For the pre-planning, Kelcie was EXTREMELY organized and had very thorough questions that matched the level of organization that I personally needed. She gave great advice on vendors to look into, different options to consider, and made sure I had thought through a lot of the details. She drove down to our venue to do a pre-walk through with us and helped me make some decisions that ultimately helped flow of the big day. She made a very detailed day-of schedule that helped us rearrange a few things to help the flow of the day and make sure guests were happy. She also contacted all of the vendors and bridal party in advance so everyone was aware of the schedule and kept things on track.

She made the ceremony rehearsal happen and could command the large crew we had to make sure the ceremony would be perfect.

For the day of, Kelcie and her assistant were so on top of things. She knew how to be flexible, when to come to me to ask questions (a few times when getting ready, a few times during the reception), or when to ask our parents for help getting things done. Our venue didn't have an onsite staff member so she even substituted for that person. She even helped make sure our dog was wrangled!

She was professional, fun to be around, and she shared in the joy of our emotional ceremony and great celebration.

We would 100% recommend Kelcie to any other bride, ranging from organized or confused, DIY or with lots of vendors. Thank you Kelcie for allowing us to have such a laid-back day thanks to your help!!

Sent on 08/24/2015

We hosted our son’s wedding in our backyard for almost 200 people. Having a wedding at a private home is a daunting task and Kelcie provided outstanding service in keeping all running smoothly.
    She was on site the entire day before, making sure deliveries were timely, people were fed, the rehearsal well-practiced (though it had to be under the tent because it rained), even putting together paper lanterns when she saw the need. Several days earlier, she made sure we all had a schedule so we knew what to expect and what was expected of us.
    On the day, she and her husband, Andrew, arrived early enough to make sure my husband and I had time to deal with last minute details and get ourselves ready. Kelsie and Andrew communicated constantly with each other and with other providers throughout the event and problem-solved any of the inevitable issues that arose. Having them here ensured us of having a wonderful time on this very happy occasion and made sure our son and his fiancé had the wedding of their dreams.

Sent on 08/28/2015

Kelcie was handed the task of 'day-of' event planning for a wedding one week before its date as result of the original planner's attendance at a family member's funeral. Kelcie picked up the ball very fast and her skill and experience carried her through the event in short-notice brilliantly. A disciplined event planner with exceptional "bedside manner", Kelcie managed a difficult group in a way that made guests feel comfortable (though I'm sure she was played hardball with vendors).

Sent on 08/10/2015

Clint · Married on 07/18/2015

Kelcie and team did a wonderful job coordinating our wedding! On such a beautiful, chaotic day it was awesome having someone there to make sure all of our planned events went off without a hitch and on time. She was professional, highly organized and really ensured that my husband and the most stress-free day possible. She's an up-and-coming wedding planner in Seattle and is on track for a successful career!

Sent on 08/06/2015

Kelcie was friendly, professional, organized and was able to anticipate the bride's needs.

Sent on 08/22/2015

Charles · Married on 05/30/2015

Kelcie was awesome. She provided so much insight to help make our night go as smooth as possible. She managed to provide solutions to problems that came up during our wedding with our Venue. I highly recommend using Kelcie. She took the stress out of the planning. She is very organized

Sent on 07/31/2015

Laine · Married on 08/01/2015

Kelcie and Andrew were awesome to work with! Kelcie was very thorough in putting together individualized timelines for the wedding party. Both Kelcie and Andrew were professional and level-headed on our big day - which helped us feel less stressed!

Eternal Knot helped us out when our original day-of coordinator had a family emergency and was unable to be there on our wedding day. They did a great job picking up where our day-of coordinator left off so that things still ran smoothly.

Sent on 08/05/2015