Erica Events Reviews

8 | San Francisco, CA

8 Reviews for Erica Events

Erica and her assistant Jessica were great to work with for our wedding! They helped keep us on track and organized, as well as brought up important points/details we had missed. They were an invaluable part of our big day, its flow, and its atmosphere.

Sent on 07/28/2012
  • I

Irene · Married on 12/11/2010

We just got married in 12/11/2010 and we had Erica Ota as our wedding planner. We got her name and contacts from perfectweddings.com and that turned out to be a very good decision. we are very greatful for the good job she did.she was very patient with us planning a wedding from a different culture and working within our Budget.she did a perfect job beyond our expectation. We definately recommend her service to anyone, she is simply the best! A+.Thanks alot Erica for making our big day memorable. we will forever be greatful. love u, Irene & Patrick.

Sent on 12/30/2010

Jennifer · Married on 09/11/2010

We just got married two weeks ago and we hired Erica as our wedding planner. She planned everything perfectly from start to finish. She was really detail-oriented and very creative. She gave me a lot of advice about how to improve our theme. We can't say enough great things about her. She is definitely worth every penny, and she is surprisingly quite reasonable.

Sent on 09/21/2010

Andy · Married on 05/29/2010

Yup, everything the other reviewers said is right on. She really helped us out a lot. We had a few snafus on our day, but none were her fault. Yet, even still, she did her best to do damage control and we barely even noticed, until someone mentioned them later. This girl is good.

Sent on 06/04/2010

Jonathan · Married on 05/01/2010

She just did our wedding in the Oakland hills two weeks ago, and it turned out great. We couldn't afford a full service planner, so we just hired Erica as our month-of-coordinator. She was VERY affordable and pretty flexible too. She even gave us free tips on how to negotiate with our vendors, so we were able to get some of them to knock of as much as 40% of what they originally quoted us. Definitely recommend her.

Sent on 05/13/2010

Sasha · Married on 04/24/2010

We got married last month and we had the most magical day. And that was due entirely to Erica's great work. She was patient with me, which says a lot, because I was dubbed the 'Zilla by my bms. Definitely affordable and willing to work within our budget, which was not very large. I highly recommend her. You won't be sorry.

Sent on 05/22/2010

Jen · Married on 04/17/2010

I can't say enough about this girl. I have never seen someone bend over backwards for me like she did. She showed up not on time....but EARLY! She even stayed past the agreed upon end time to help us clean up after my drunk family members ditched us to go to the bar down the street. She just went above and beyond. She is totally approachable, not pushy, and really LISTENS. The very first time we met her, she was already taking copious notes about us, within the first 30 seconds of saying hello! Anyways, she is a steal for the type of quality that she brings to the table. Hire her!

Sent on 06/03/2010

Summer · Married on 11/14/2009

Erica has got to be the best kept wedding planning secret this side of the Bay. She was my Day of Coordinator and did a fab job. She is everything she portrays herself to be. And on top of that, she's actually REALLY affordable. Someone of her caliber should be charging at least twice what she is...NOTE TO ERICA: Raise your rates! Cause you rock.

Sent on 04/29/2010