17 Reviews for DEX New York

Wedding Party Makeup (1)
Eye Makeup (1)
Natural Makeup (1)
13 DEX New York Reviews

Having trouble posting so see my review on yelp. Dex was amazing!

Profile Picture Monica, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Dex and Scott were phenomenal! From the minute they walked thru my door on my wedding day, with their smiling faces, I knew I was in the right hands. Professional, and experienced, with the latest styles and techniques, these 2 men quickly went to work and transformed 6 women from ages 24-82 into beautiful, head turning stunners.

Profile Picture Monica, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Blowouts, Updos/Styling, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Dex and Scott are beyond incredible – they are funny, kind, and so so talented! I’ve never felt so beautiful in my whole life! They made our special day perfect, and we can't thank them enough. If you want to look and feel like a million bucks on your big day, these are the guys you want by your side – they are truly amazing. Thank you guys so so so much!!

Profile Picture Caroline, 8/12/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Dex is a consummate professional and a true artist. My makeup for my wedding and rehearsal dinner was flawless and fabulous.

Profile Picture Sara, 2/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Dex is absolute magic! Dex did my makeup for my engagement photo shoot and wedding day makeup. From the moment I started working with Dex, he was accommodating, kind, and professional at every juncture. Dex is incredibly knowledgable about the beauty and makeup industry, and he took the time to make sure that every part of my makeup was exactly how I wanted it to be. My bridal party also had a wonderful experience with Dex's assistant - they all looked like glowing goddesses on my wedding day. I would recommend Dex for any bride who wants to have a seamless and stress-free experience!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Keirin, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I have one word to describe Dex and his team...AMAZING! I had make-up done for 8 women and hair up-do's for 4 women, including me the bride. The ages ranged from 70 years old to 10 years old. Everyone's make-up and hair was pure perfection. everything was completed ontime and Dex and his team kept the mood calm and relaxed.

Profile Picture Stacey, 6/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Dexter and his team were outstanding in making this most important day for our friends and family to be nothing short of perfection.

His dedication and perfectionism are unparalleled and could not be matched by anyone else in the business!

Profile Picture Joseph, 10/17/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Dex is not only an amazing makeup artist, but also a true professional. He was so helpful during my wedding and made my day exciting and fun!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Dex and his team were incredible! I had 9 bridesmaids and each one looked gorgeous! Dex was a pleasure to work with and brought good vibes and great energy to this most special day. I highly recommend Dex for any important event, especially wedding parties!

Profile Picture User4297150, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I feel so lucky to have found Dex for my wedding makeup. He did a fantastic job on my makeup. I didn't give him a lot of direction on what I wanted, and he pretty much nailed the look in the trail. The few adjustments we made for the final day were perfect! The makeup looked fantastic throughout the entire night, I only touched up my lips a few times. He touched up my makeup before and after our wedding photos and was just a wonderful calming presence to have by my side on such a memorable day Dex also saved the day by fixing my sister's dress when her zipper broke as soon as she put it on! I don't have a single complaint! Thank you Dex, you and Scottie were fabulous!

Profile Picture Hallie, 9/21/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Dex was my amazing not only did he make me look beautiful but he also made me relax and laugh right before I walked down the aisle. Dex is wonderful in every way!!!

Profile Picture User3906291, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Dex did an amazing job with my makeup (also did my whole bridal party and my mother and mother-in-law). I have never felt so beautiful in my entire life and I owe it all to Dex. Not only did he do an amazing job with my makeup but was also the one who kept me calm and laughing when I started to get anxious and nervous.

Dex not only has an amazing talent when it comes to making women look absolutely stunning but his personality made my big day even more amazing than I could have imagined.

I can not thank him enough for being apart of the most amazing day of my life!!!!!

Profile Picture User3951655, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I highly recommend the services of DEX New York to others looking for a qualified, creative, makeup/skin professional. He really knows his stuff and made me look and feel VERY glamorous for my BIG day!
I work as a celebrity fashion stylist, so I collaborate with make-up artist all the time......I must say, "DEX is the REAL DEAL!"

Thanks DEX!