Deb Cram Photo Reviews

17 | South Berwick, ME

17 Reviews for Deb Cram Photo

17 Deb Cram Photo Reviews

Robert and Susan · Married on 11/07/2015

Deb Cram is not only a gifted photographer, but a wonderful person who makes what can be an awkward and obtrusive part of a wedding ceremony not only unobtrusive, but actually enjoyable and fun! She has a knack not only for photo composition, but for catching the special "moments" between people that can not be staged or reenacted. She is ultimately flexible, easy-going and accommodating. We could not be happier with her work, or with her personally. We endorse her without reservation!!!

Suzanne · Married on 07/21/2015

Deb photographed my July wedding in York Harbor, Maine and from the moment she walked in the door I was nothing but pleased. She found her way around the grounds and had great ideas for pretty pictures. She also listened to my ideas and was very easy to work with. She took hundreds and hundreds of shots and made everyone feel comfortable. By the end of the night we didn't want her to leave since she was so much fun! When we receieved our pictures-in a timely manner-they were beautiful. I would highly recommend her to shoot any occasion.

Renee · Married on 05/31/2015

Deb photographed our May 2015 wedding in York ME. I felt comfortable with Deb immediately. She puts everyone around her at ease and is fun to have around.
    She captured our day beautifully. My family even commented on how great she was.
    Deb always seemed to be around at just the right time but was not intrusive in any way. Looking through the pictures after the wedding there are so many that I was surprised to see because I didn't remember her nearby taking the picture.
    We have beautiful memories in print because of Deb's talent and creativity as a photojournalist.
    It poured on our wedding day but it was really important to me that we have some pictures outside so Deb made it work and I absolutely LOVE the results!
    I would highly recommend Deb to anyone looking for a great photographer no matter what the event.

Elaine · Married on 09/20/2014

Deb Cram is one of the most well known photographers in our area, so we were cautiously optimistic about her availability to photograph our wedding. From our initial conversations with her to the crazy, hectic day itself, there was no doubt that we were putting this task in the very best hands.

Her professionalism, humor and insights put us at ease from the get go. But where the rubber meets the road is in the results. While the staged photographs were creative, unique and beautifully illustrated the joy and elation of our wedding, it was her candid photos that took our breath away. She was able to capture moments throughout the day, without the subjects even being aware, that were so poignant and perfect that they ultimately became the storyline for the rest of the more formal event. Deb knew exactly when the perfect shot was within her lens and exacted just the right speed, lighting and angle to preserve the moment.

We ended up with a product that far exceeded our hopes expectations. If you are looking for the consummate professional with unparalleled photography skills, we couldn't recommend a better person than Deb.

Nikol · Married on 08/23/2014

Deb Cram was one of the most attentive, creative, and animated photographer's I've ever experienced. There wasn't a moment in the entire ceremony or reception when she wasn't catching or creating a moment to be cherished forever! Deb is not only an amazing photographer, she is witty and fun and awesome to be around. I strongly recommend Deb for anyone who is looking to create that perfect album filled with memories, emotion, and festivities.

Katie · Married on 06/21/2014

Deb brought amazing positive energy to our wedding! She was very responsive to any of our requests, made great suggestions for moments to capture, and made sure we were happy the whole time. She brings genuine happiness to what she does, and that energy is contagious.

Jo-Anne · Married on 03/01/2014

Sandy and I were married March 1, 2014. Deb Cram was our photographer. She was wonderful. She was professional and flexible. She took several hundred pictures! Deb captured from great moments. We are so pleased we had Deb as our photographer!

Deb is everything you could want in a photographer and more! My Husband Greg and I were married in September 2013 at Clay Hill Farms in Cape Neddick, ME. Deb was on the list of recommendation, so for the convenience factor we decided we would reach out to her. I am so happy that we did!

My Husband and I currently live in Nebraska and had to do all of the planning long distance. We never actually met Deb until the day before our wedding. Deb was so fantastic to work with. She was easy to reach, responded in a timely manner and truly passionate about her work.

Deb's passion really came through when it came time to take the picture. I don't know about most of you but my family anf friends don't love to get their picture taken. Well this was not a problem for Deb. She has charisma and a true gift when it comes to working with people, everyone was smiling and they actually enjoyed being in the pictures.

Hands down Deb is my most favorite, and the best photographer I have ever worked with.

Katie · Married on 09/01/2013

I first met Deb Cram when she photographed my best friends wedding a few years back. After that my sister hired her to do her wedding and I was blown away with how comfortable she made me feel during the process. I have always been a bit self conscious when pictures were taken of me, and I was expecting to not love the way I looked, however once they were done, I was blown away at how wonderful we all looked and how she really caught our best angles. So when my husband and I were planning our wedding, Deb was the only person I wanted. Upon sitting down with her she was gracious, willing to do whatever we needed her to & really wanting to get to know us as a couple so that she could really capture the love and beauty of our relationship. The day of the wedding was flawless. She made me feel so comfortable and her naturally artistic abilities shined through. She was easy going, especially since we had quite a few young children in the wedding party, as well as some out of the blue weather issues. Not only did we receive beautiful wedding albums and pictures that we will cherish for the rest of our lives, but a wonderful friend who we feel, is the best photographer on the seacoast! We would recommend Deb Cram as a photographer for any wedding or event.

Kenneth · Married on 08/10/2013

It's a stressful thing, finding vendors for your wedding. I think there's nothing that feels tougher - or perhaps more urgent and important - than picking the right photographer. After all, this is the way you're picking to ensure you can remember your special day for years to come. It's a big friggin' deal.

With that being said, I must say my wife and I's experience working with Deb Cram was without a doubt the best scenario we could have imagined. We'd seen her work in person at the wedding of some personal friends a few years ago, and so we'd had front-row seats to witness her (insanely) hard work, professionalism, excellent humor, kindness, and talent for making the bride, groom, wedding party, and wedding guests look their absolute best. That's exactly what we hoped for - and received - at our ceremony and reception.

Deb worked alone, but it never felt like she was limited in what she could capture. She took photos for the entire day, from the bride getting ready to our first-look, from the ceremony to the reception, and the dancing and merriment afterwards; somehow, though it was undoubtedly a long day and a lot of ground to cover, it seemed from the end results like she was virtually everywhere, capturing really wonderful photos of important moments that I'm sort of getting a little teary-eyed thinking of now, seven months later (and that's a good thing).

Deb offers various options, as I said, in terms of the format she can provide your final photos in. We chose several DVDs worth of photos, which worked perfectly for us. However, I believe she's furnished friends of ours with professionally made books and prints and such, which they've raved about. Choose whichever option makes the most sense for you - Deb's easy to work with.

I'm just realizing there's a character limit for reviews, which is a bummer, because I would literally go on all day about how pleased we were with Deb's work. We've already recommended her to several friends.

Andrew · Married on 08/03/2013

My husband Kyle and I were married on August 3, 2013. We had a friend who recommended Deb Cram and we could not be happier. Wedding days go by very quickly and are filled with many memories. One of my favorite memories of Deb was during the ceremony her getting down on the wet grass outside to photograph our ceremony. She wanted to get the right shot and didn't matter how hard it was or how dirty she got to get the perfect one. She was extremely affordable, very flexible and an incredibly hard worker. We really love the photos and could not be happier having chosen Deb Cram!

Gabriel · Married on 06/15/2013

I first met Deb in 2008 at my then girlfriends fathers wedding. She was amazing and went the extra mile to get the perfect shot. All of her photos came out incredible as well. When we decided to get married in 2013, she was of course the first person that came to mind after seeing her work before. Yet again she did not disappoint. She is EXTREMELY good at what she does. She is very professional and knows all of the "good shots" to get, all while making everyone else feel very comfortable. As with most couples, we wanted a lot of pictures but in as little time as possible and she is right there with you all the way. She keeps the flow going while not stressing you out at all. Really her experience and professionalism is obvious to everyone around (and people commented to me about it later, how great out photographer was) and the pictures are incredible as well of course. We are so happy with our pictures that she took and she took a bunch! I really can not recommend Deb enough. Your wedding pictures are very important and a lasting memory of the day. You want trust in a true professional for that job and Deb is the perfect photographer for such an important event!

Deidre · Married on 10/27/2012

How often do you attend a wedding a remember the photographer? How often do you attend a wedding and hear the wedding party, family, and guests, laughing and truly enjoying the photo shoot experience? Deb created the most wonderful atmosphere for our photos, sweetly helping and making suggestions to the elders in our group, and playing a bit with the children to gain their trust in cooperating with her suggestions that resulted in the most beautiful and ethereal photos. Everyone was asking us how we found her, and telling us how fantastic she was. During the reception she was unobtrusive, and caught the most wonderful candid moments, and well as posed photos. I cannot say enough about Deb. She was the consummate professional with such a warm charm, and the quality and quantity of her photos was astounding. They were all presented to us in classic attractive albums. I will recommend her to anyone I know that is looking for a photographer.

Denis · Married on 07/09/2011

Great pictures of our outdoor wedding!! Professional and easy to work with.

I can't imagine another photographer that works so hard ( but manages to stay out of the way) and produces hundreds of gorgeous photographs.

Amy · Married on 10/10/2009

Deb gets my highest possible recommendation! From our first communication with Deb, her professionalism and competence was apparent. Deb is very organized and straightforward - it was great to have everything lined up and figured out, with no last minute surprises. Her photojournalistic style perfectly suited my taste. She did an amazing job capturing the day - from getting ready to the last dance - without ever intruding or stopping the action to stage a "photo moment"...everything we got in our photos was real! And the large number of high quality photos we received was amazing! Deb's eye for capturing a wedding is really unique and I am so pleased to have had a chance to work with her!

katie · Married on 07/12/2014

I met Deb at the Clay Hill Farm open house, the same day we booked our wedding date, which was 5 months before the date. Deb was full of energy, good and positive energy and caught my attention right away. We signed a contract that week and I knew we were in good hands. I hadn't even thought of a photographer yet and why she was even more special because she knew the venue, that helps in a HUGE way! She knows where to take the best photos.

Another great thing about Deb, is that part of our contract was that she was going to be with me for the whole day. She met me at my beach house the town over at 1pm and the wedding was not until 430pm. She took pictures of me getting ready, my husband's children getting ready, and the grounds of this beautiful beach house. She was full of life and energy the moment she walked in the door. She hustled for the best pictures possible. She then came to the venue to make sure she was there before me when i would arrive with my father.

She had previously asked for a list of family and friends that i wanted photos of, i just took a quick survey/questionnaire she provided a few weeks before wedding, and Deb had it with her on the wedding day so there was no confusion who was who and where everyone needed to be. it was honestly smooth and seamless, could not have asked for a better day. Deb stayed with us into the night, even got on the floor on her back to take the best picture of my friends and i dancing. She caught every magical moment of my husband and I while dancing, kissing, staring, etc.

100% recommend Deb for any event where you want magical, intriguing, perfect photos at the end.

Kristin · Married on 09/02/2007

"Having Deb Cram photograph our wedding meant having every aspect of the day documented. After all the planning and coordination of things it was wonderful to sit back and let the day unfold. We never felt rushed or like anything was overly orchestrated and yet all of the important photos were taken as well as lots of unexpected ones. She truly didn't miss anything!

"We are so fortunate to have so many great photos of our day and the best thing was that I was never really aware of her and yet she was RIGHT THERE capturing EVERYTHING!!! By the end of the day she was family and she'd gotten photos of the whole family down to the last detail. If you want amazing photos, interesting angles and every detail captured without being stuck for hours away from your guests while you "pose", hire Deb to shoot your wedding. "

--Kristin McCullough