Chloe Nicole Weddings + Events Reviews

Chloe Nicole Weddings + Events 7
  • Cassandra

Cassandra · Getting married on 08/18/2020

Gorgeous work!!

We LOVED our Flowers. I wanted to wait till I had some photos to post because her work is beautiful. We let her decide on designs and she nailed it. Absolutely beautiful. She knows what she’s doing! She’s easy and great to work with. She answered all our questions! She was patient and kind. Thank you so much for making our day unforgettable.

Sent on 08/21/2019
    Chloe Nicole Weddings + Events 8
    Chloe Nicole Weddings + Events 9
    Chloe Nicole Weddings + Events 10
    Chloe Nicole Weddings + Events 11
    Chloe Nicole Weddings + Events 12

Elizabeth Kablanow · Married on 07/28/2019

Chloe is amazing!

Chloe was wonderful to work with, she responded right away whenever I had any questions, and gave me a clear proposal for what my flowers would look like right away. Her simple and easy to use layout with payments made the whole process a breeze. I was blown away by her beautiful work, and so thankful that she made all of the arrangements with such detail and care. Chloe made my wedding day everything I hoped it would be! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/14/2019

Marivel · Married on 09/07/2018

If you are are getting married, you NEED to hire Chloe. Chloe was professional and so amazing at styling my wedding. She had great input and did the most amazing job making my vision better, and then come to life. Being a bride is so much work and pressure, but with Chloe helping its almost effortless. She came to the meetings with other vendors, and took notes and when the day came, she knew exactly what to do without me even worrying about it. When I showed up to the venue later that day, I was not surprised but just delighted that everything was perfect. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/14/2018
    Chloe Nicole Weddings + Events 13
    Chloe Nicole Weddings + Events 14
    Chloe Nicole Weddings + Events 15
    Chloe Nicole Weddings + Events 16
    Chloe Nicole Weddings + Events 17
    Chloe Nicole Weddings + Events 18

Marivel,
    Your wedding was so stunning! I was so excited to be apart of the planning process and bringing this design together. You are such a positive and fun person to be around and made you an amazing bride to work with! Thank you for this review:)

Kimberly · Married on 08/21/2018

Chloe I absolutely amazing. She is so attentive and went above and beyond to make my our special day unforgettable. She is extremely detail oriented and did an excellent job ensuring that our wedding day was what we dreamed it would be. She even trouble shot my photographer getting sick the day of the wedding and helped to ensure that the photographer we hired had a replacement. A day of coordinator is a must have. Hire Chloe you won't be disappointed!!

Sent on 09/27/2018
    Chloe Nicole Weddings + Events 19

Chloe Nicole Weddings + Events's reply:

Kimberly, you were a dream to work with! Thank you for this kind review, I was so happy to be part of your wedding!

Meghann · Married on 06/14/2018

Chloe helped plan and style two styled wedding shoots with me as the photographer. Leading up to the shoots she always responded to emails promptly, knew lots of great vendors, and pulled my vision for each shoot together perfectly.
    On the day of the shoots, she was very timely (this is HUGE for me), fun to be around, and extremely resourceful when we were presented with unexpected challenges. She made the day so much less stressful and I couldn’t have done either shoot without her! I can’t wait to work with her again!

Sent on 07/06/2018
    Chloe Nicole Weddings + Events 25
    Chloe Nicole Weddings + Events 26
    Chloe Nicole Weddings + Events 27

Meghann,
    So sorry I am just now responding to this review! Wedding season had me so busy! You were amazing to work with as well and I really appreciate the review!

Sam · Married on 04/27/2018

Where do I start.. So my wedding was April 27th 2018 and I honestly thought that I had everything under control and that I didnt need any extra outside help. Well 1 month away from the wedding all of that had changed real quick. I was going crazy and completely stretched to my limits with working 3 jobs and taking a college class I was planning my wedding. I needed someone who was humble, assertive and responsive, I received ALL those plus WAAAAAAY more from Chloe. Everything was so much easier from me. She was what I wanted and needed for my wedding everything flowed so much because she was very thorough and diligent with EVERY aspect of the wedding. She was there just for me and I was so blessed that it was her ! Chloe was very resourceful as well, she helped me get my flowers and they were lovely. Chloe your work ethic is professional and casual, thank you for loving what you do, it shows!!! Keep being a guidance and reliable person.

Sent on 07/21/2018

Sam,
    Thank you for this review! You have such a beautiful soul and I am so grateful I had the opportunity to get to know you and Taylor!

Pam · Married on 08/07/2017

We got married out of state, but wanted a reception at home to share with our friends. The thought of planning two events was overwhelming to me. Chloe was a lifesaver! She planned everything for the reception. She decorated beautifully on a shoestring budget. She organized the setup and take down, coordinated the food. And what I loved the most was the time flow for everything during the reception. She had a timeline, and everything flowed. There was time for eating, visiting, slide show and pastors talk, cutting the cake. The times allowed were perfect. Chloe is a master at wedding coordination!!

Sent on 01/31/2018

Kaleigh · Married on 07/09/2017

Chloe is the BEST. She was soo accommodating and full of creative and amazing ideas. She was excellent at making sure that I got what I wanted for different things during the whole wedding planning ordeal as well as day-off coordination. I would recommend her to anyone. She goes above and beyond the call of duty and you will not regret your choice to have Chloe as your wedding planner. I would trust her with anything and know that she would do it in a timely, tasteful manner. She truly wants to please her customers and make sure they have the best experience. She is always kind and professional and so easy to work with.

Sent on 08/29/2017

Bekah · Married on 08/18/2018

4.2
      3.0

Professional and kind

Chloe was very professional and you can tell she really wants to please her clients and ease their way during this emotional time. She was responsive and organized and handled many behind the scene details. You definitely want to hire a coordinator as there is so much that goes into wedding planning!

Sent on 10/22/2018