Charming Grace Events Reviews

Charming Grace Events 3
Charming Grace Events 4
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 06/22/2019

Extremely Helpful and Professional!

Brandi at Charming Grace Events was a perfect fit for our wedding. She was helpful, responsive, professional, and truly helped us bring our vision to life! We would highly recommend her to any Bride and Groom. She knows all the right questions to ask of the couple and of their selected vendors to make sure everything is in place and perfect on wedding day.

Sent on 07/09/2019
    Charming Grace Events 5
  • Emily

Emily Song · Married on 05/25/2019

Wonderful Coordinating!!

Brandi from Charming Grace Events totally made our event! We got the month-of coordination package, and we got so much for our money. Brandi sent updated checklists for us to keep us on track until the month of the wedding, where we were able to hop on a few phone calls and meet in person before the big day. This girl knows what she's doing! She brought a crochet hook for my wedding dress bustle--she is no joke! Very organized and very helpful. So responsive, even when brides text her the day before the wedding with a "non-emergency" emergency!! She is helpful and so assertive when she needs to be. Brandi was a great addition to our wedding--we owe her so much!

Sent on 06/27/2019

Mary · Married on 02/08/2019

Second Wedding

Brandi was worth every penny. Her attention to detail was unprecedented. She coordinated ALL vendors. She transformed a church hall into an elegant ballroom. She was professional, personable, talented , and creative. Would recommend Charming Grace Events over and over again.

Sent on 03/01/2019
    Charming Grace Events 6
    Charming Grace Events 7
    Charming Grace Events 8
  • Sarah

Sarah Hoy · Married on 11/03/2018

Highly Recommend

I had a great experience with, Brandi. I was someone who was completely unfamiliar with weddings and she eased my stress so much. The weeks leading up the the big day were very stressful and she was there to answer all of my questions and communicate to all vendors to make sure everyone was all on the same page. that was huge for me! The day of the wedding went very smooth, all decor was set up beautifully and the entire wedding went according to timeline from the minute she arrived, until the night was over. Highly recommend.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Chuck · Married on 09/29/2018

One of the best decisions we made!

We worked with Brandi as our day-of coordinator for our wedding this October. I was feeling a little overwhelmed with the final details, and wanted our wedding party and families to be able to really enjoy the wedding day rather than be worried about coordinating with vendors and managing the timeline of the day. Brandi was like our wedding fairy godmother! From my first conversation with Brandi I felt a sense of confidence in her that really put me at ease. She had worked with a lot of our vendors and our venue previously, which also made me very certain that she would be able to coordinate between them effectively.

My husband and I weren’t ‘wedding people’ in the sense that neither of us had a grand vision in mind for what we wanted. We had also done a lot of the planning and vendor selection by the time we started working with Brandi, and she had this amazing ability to sense when we had decision fatigue, or to be blunt, just straight up didn’t care about a detail (hello napkin fold) and was great about asking, “do you trust me to make a decision?”. The answer was always “yes!” and everything that Brandi, and her assistant Annie, handled day-of came out beautifully.

Over the last several weeks leading up to our wedding Brandi was a lifesaver. She answered all of our panicked questions, helped us feel organized, and reassured us that our only jobs day-of were to say “I do” and enjoy the day. It was an enormous relief to me to know that Brandi was on top of everything (and everyone) day-of. If she needed me or my husband for anything she grabbed us, but otherwise let us enjoy the day, each other, and our guests.

Brandi is really wonderful, and I’m honestly a little sad to be done working with her. She is part planner, part designer, and part cheerleader – I could use Brandi in my everyday life! My only regret is that we didn’t work with Brandi earlier on in the planning process.

Sent on 05/04/2019

Luci · Married on 07/07/2018

Brandi and the Charming Grace Events team is amazing. From the moment we met Brandi, my husband and I knew we'd get along great and she'd be the perfect person to help us along the planning journey and be our wedding day point person. Our number one goal was to have a stress-free planning process, and having her a resource allowed us to just have fun with everything! She is highly organized and passionate about helping brides and grooms. The rehearsal and wedding day were completely seamless thanks to her attention to detail and energy. She makes it all look easy even though it's a ton of work. Brandi and CGE - thank you, you're the best!! ♥

Sent on 07/23/2018

Ashley · Married on 06/30/2018

I cannot recommend Brandi enough! We purchased the month of coordination package and it was the best decision we made in our whole wedding planning process. As soon as the wedding month hit, Brandi was on top of it contacting and coordinating with all of my vendors. It was such a time saver to have her handle all the calls and she put together our day of timeline. She was always very responsive to our calls and emails. She thought of details that never would have crossed my mind. On the day of the wedding, we didn't have to think about anything. Brandi handled all of the setup and logistics. During the reception, she was so perceptive and headed things off before they became issues. She was a pro at handling family dynamics and looking out for people who were having a liiiittle too much fun. We were able to relax and enjoy the day!

Sent on 07/21/2018

Amanda · Married on 06/02/2018

I just want to take a moment and say thank you for everything. Brandi and her team were great! They had all my decorations placed exactly how I would want them without me even saying a word. Brandi is so trustworthy and a great overall person. I don’t ended up having to give her my dress and rings the day before the wedding but I never hesitated because she is great! I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Kristine · Married on 06/02/2018

There are so many amazing things to say about Brandi that I literally don't know where to start.
    From the first interaction I've had with her, I knew she was the PERFECT fit as a month of coordinator for my *now* husband and I. She was sweet, reassuring, flexible, available, and the least pushy person and I fell in love with her style immediately. Brandi went WAY above and beyond to make our wedding day the best day of our lives and her services extended well beyond that month. She keeps you on track with her monthly reminders (which was a life saver and she points out the tiny little details you'd never think of yourself), she always makes herself available for questions via email or phone (and I had a LOT of questions), and is extremely knowledgeable about this industry. Brandi's husband, Josh, stepped in for her assistant the day of our wedding and we couldn't have been more thrilled to have him there. He was just as personable, attentive, and professional as she was. Together, they made our wedding day run so smoothly and for my husband and I, it was literally the most stress free day. Had I known the day was going to turn out as beautiful as it did because of Brandi, I never would've been stressed about planning from the beginning. PLEASE, do yourself a favor and work with Brandi and her incredible team to alleviate any stresses you may have with wedding planning. I'd hire her 1,000x over and over again.

Sent on 07/11/2018

Kelsie · Married on 04/28/2018

I highly recommend hiring Brandi as your wedding coordinator! We hired her for her month of coordination services, and we are SO glad that we did. Throughout the whole process, Brandi was very responsive and was able to answer pretty much everything I threw her way. Brandi did so much to make our wedding day run smoothly, and took so much stress off of me, my mom, and my now husband. Thank you so much for all of your help Brandi, you were so fantastic to work with and we are so thankful that we had you there with us on our big day!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Kerry · Married on 12/02/2017

Brandi & her team are nothing short of outstanding. When I met Brandi, I knew we just clicked and that she was someone I could trust to pull off the wedding day of my dreams. Throughout the entire planning process, she was responsive and helpful. She helped me lock in vendors, she gave me advice on how to execute the visions I had and bring them to life, she met up with me whenever I asked, she became a friend through the planning process - which made it fun. The best was how she handled every detail, stressor, last minute task of my wedding day. Everything you throw at her she handles and keeps cool as a cucumber! She kept my stress level very low and she even appeared to have fun throughout the entire event, even though it was a very long day for her. If it weren't for Brandi and her team, I would have exploded with stress throughout the planning process and during the wedding itself. Charming Grace Events is worth every single penny and then some... the value is far beyond the cost and I truly recommend her for your special event. Thank you again, Charming Grace!!!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Dane · Married on 10/21/2017

As a bride living in NYC at the time but planning our wedding in Virginia, my fiancé and I relied on Brandi of Charming Grace Events to keep us in check on the months leading up to the wedding. As our week-of-coordinator, she went above and beyond, offering support and structure and excitement as we plan the party of our lifetime. Brandi guided us to finding our vendors (do you know there’s an online floral delivery for bridal bouquets and boutonnières?). She always touched base with us via e-mail and text as needed, and encouraged us in being creative with tweaking some wedding traditions.

Ours was a laid-back, intimate, restaurant brunch wedding which required creative manipulation of space and minimal decor alteration. We also packed our reception program with activities. Also, we had like 20 kids, todlers, and newborns in attendance. But Brandi and her assistant Annie didn’t balk from these, they worked their magic that day; the venue felt cozier and fresh, the program just flowed as planned, guest were fed on time, the youngsters had their place and activites, and everyone was on the dance floor by 3 PM! My now husband and I just enjoy the giddy memory of the moments from our wedding, blissfully unaware of the background operations. Truly, Charming Grace Events made a difference!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Tara · Married on 09/09/2017

If you are still looking for a wedding planner than you can stop right here. Brandi is absolutely the best decision I made. Everything from looking at venues with me to helping me go to the bathroom in my huge wedding dress, she was there. She was so easily reached whenever I had a question or concern and I truly valued her opinion. My day WOULD NOT have gone as smoothly as it did without her being there. She gets to know the ends and the outs of your vision and absolutely made mine come true. She is reasonably priced and is well worth more than what I paid!

Sent on 10/01/2017

Jenn · Married on 04/15/2017

Brandi is amazing! She is clearly passionate about what she does and truly values each of her brides as she dedicates herself to making their special day absolutely amazing. She is knowledgeable and well connected in all aspects of the planning process and literally has an answer for everything while also being flexible and accommodating to new ideas and vendors. Brandi handled all the communication with my vendors from start to finish, stayed in constant communication with me, set up everything (beautifully) the day of, kept my crazy self calm and if anything went wrong that day, I had no idea. Everyone had an absolute blast at our wedding thanks to her hard work the day of and the year and half planning process that lead up to it. I was lucky to be able to work with a planner like Brandi and highly recommend her to everyone.

Sent on 06/12/2017

ruth · Married on 10/01/2016

Brandi is great to work with. She has a great personality and is very professional. She is very responsive and calming for the day of. I had no stress the day of the wedding thanks to her!

Sent on 10/14/2016

Lena · Married on 09/03/2016

Brandi & her Charming Grace Events team is incredible. Brandi is so many wonderful things; she's supportive, attentive, organized and resourceful.

My husband and I are the typical military couple - always on the go! We planned our Maryland wedding from New York & Florida, only visiting Maryland three times the year prior to our wedding. Brandi kept us on track leading up to our wedding day by sending us helpful tips and resources every few weeks. She took the reigns on our rehearsal day and made sure all of our attendants (and little ones) knew exactly what they were doing. She made it fun and enjoyable throughout the entire weekend.

My husband and I were confident that Brandi & her assistant would take care of us. I couldn't have asked for a better "day of coordinator" and wedding planner. I strongly recommend Charming Grace Events to ALL Southern Maryland couples!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Mallory · Married on 05/21/2016

BRANDI IS THE BEST WEDDING PLANNER EVER! Absolutely fantastic- I don't think our wedding would have been nearly as great without her. It rained the day of our wedding, but Brandi was cool, calm and collected, and still made our day perfect. She is incredibly flexible, smart and creative. We received so many compliments on her ability to lead a crowd from our guests. I HIGHLY recommend Brandi to anyone who is getting married and is looking for a planner who will deliver the most perfect day. I can't say enough great things about her- BOOK THIS PLANNER ASAP!!!!

Sent on 06/08/2016

Candra · Married on 01/31/2016

Brandi is an amazing planner. She was always available through email, call or text whenever I needed her. The day of my wedding, I had absolutely no worries at all about my vendors and set up. She took care of everything and made sure all of my plans were carried out as discussed. Even when we had to deviate a little, everything flowed seamlessly. She was also super friendly and professional to our family and guest. Brandi is great at her job, and if I ever plan another major event she'll be the first person I call.

Sent on 12/06/2016
  • F

Federica · Married on 11/14/2015

Brandi is so professional and on point: she helped us find vendors, dissipate our planning panic, and enjoy our day to its fullest. Also, both my husband and I were amazed at her top notch skills in always finding and putting our champagne glasses back in our hands when we'd continually set them wherever was convenient.
    Brandi is a super lady and we highly recommend her for all your wedding needs.

Sent on 11/28/2015
  • Marmarcat85

Marcelle · Married on 09/19/2015

Brandi was the behind the scene star of our wedding! While my husband and I were the public stars, Brandi was behind the scenes making it happen! We had a very unique and large venue, which is why I knew I needed a coordinator in the first place. I was BLOWN AWAY by the creativity, professionalism, kindness, honesty, promptness, and all around dedication Brandi had to our wedding and helping us through this incredibility crazy weekend! I will forever be grateful to her for all the support, both physical and emotional! Brandi was top notch with email! Most wedding planning I did was by email, and with Brandi this was no exception. We must have emailed a billion times. I know how busy she is, and even with that she was so prompt with all my crazy emails. I pride myself on being organized, but Brandi most definitely gets the award! I so appreciated her organization as a fellow planner person! If I needed an answer she had it and if she didn’t know, she helped me find it! Her organization really shined during the weekend. She knew down to the minute when and where things were happening. She always knew where I was and if I needed anything. For our wedding we had over 11 vendors on the day of! That is an insane amount of people to navigate and bring together, but it all happened beautifully with her leadership! Because our wedding was in a unique venue and we brought in most things, I gave Brandi free range to decorate how she thought best and I am so glad I did! So why you should hire Brandi? I do not think my wedding would have been as wonderful if I didn’t have her and I certainly will not forget the passion she brought that allowed me to have one of the best days of my life! If your goal is to have an amazing wedding, because you put so much time and money into it, but you’d like to sit back and relax on the day of, then Brandi is the woman for the job! She flawlessly executed my whole weekend and I will be grateful for a lifetime! Thank You Brandi!

Sent on 10/01/2015

Planning, rehearsal, set-up and wedding day, Brandi went above and beyond what I expected. She made the day flow so smoothly and took away any ounce of anxiety. I would
    hire her again in a second and encourage any engaged couple to do the same.

Sent on 12/17/2015

I used Charming Grace events for the day of planning and execution because I found out last minute that I couldn't stay on location with my bridal party and it wouldn't be convenient or easy to do day of stuff on our own. She was so flexible prior and assisted with putting together all of the details prior to the day of. Brandi worked with me weeks before the day of to make sure everything would go smoothly from the little details to the huge details. She was inside my head the whole time and always one step ahead of me when making sure things were taken care of. I'm so glad I hired her because I not only felt comfortable turning all control over to her, but was at ease the day before and the day of the wedding since I couldn't be on location to execute. She was truly amazing and went above and beyond to make sure we had the best day ever and didn't have to worry about a thing!

Sent on 12/12/2015

meghan · Married on 05/02/2015

I would highly recommend Brandi. I would consider myself a very type A bride and not easy to please. Brandi met my expectations on all levels and exceeded them. She was always available and prompt to respond, which is huge when planning a wedding! (A lot of vendors are not as prompt...) The day of my wedding I was able to relax because I knew all my planning was in good hands and I knew Brandi would execute everything to my standards. Any fears I had she made sure to stay on top of and literally everything at my wedding was perfect! I think she may have even had a hand in giving me the perfect weather for my big day ;) I couldn't have asked for a better planner.

Sent on 05/19/2015

Sheree · Married on 01/04/2014

Mrs. Erhard is wonderful. She is very professional . Her attention to every little detail is magnificent. She made this day so beautiful and special. I would recommend this vender to everyone. I promise you will be more than pleased with her...She is Awesome !!

Sent on 01/12/2014
  • User3802035 · 2+ years ago

Very professional, but also able to have a sense of humor! Pays exceptional attention to detail and had a lot of great ideas to make my day much more exciting. Could not have asked for anyone better!

Sent on 01/10/2014