Carol's Bridal Reviews

Carol's Bridal View more information

Tia Married on 11/18/2017

Store Closed

After many years of serving the public and making brides happy: Sadly, this store has closed.
    Hailey Married on 06/21/2014
    Store staff is very friendly, helpful, and attentive.
  • User1553949 2+ years ago
    Went to Carol's bridal to find a mother of the groom dress. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Found a beautiful dress at a great price.
    Darlene Event on: 10/20/2013
    Ive been in 13 weddings and Carol dressex me for eight. It was my daughters choice to continue to go to Carols for her Prom, Christmas and Homecoming Coury dresses. Carol also gjves back to the community.
  • User1384980 2+ years ago
    The staff was very friendly and attentive. They are very professional and really know their stuff. They were great at finding the right kind of dress for my figure. The seamstress that they suggested did an excellent job as well, very professional, timely, and really has a talent for making your dress look perfect!
    Robert Married on 09/14/2013
    Great staff! Couple guys needed different sizes due to losing weight and the girls still had everything there on time! Will definitely be back for my next wedding ;) !!!
    Sarah Married on 06/15/2013
    Carol's Bridal provided me with my dream dress, and the staff there is super helpful. They had great ideas for my wedding decor, invitations, etc. as well! My fittings were great, my dress was beautiful, and my hubby looked good in his tux too!
  • User1553901 2+ years ago
    My experience at Carol's Bridal was absolutely amazing, from start to finish! Although I was just getting a bridesmaid dress, they made the experience very enjoyable and answered any questions that I had. Carol's made the process of picking and getting measured for the dress very painless! When the time came to have alterations the seamstress was very knowledgeable and for all the work she did, my alterations bill was very minimal and extremely reasonable. The staff as a whole was very helpful between all the bridesmaids and the bride they really know what styles of dresses complemented our body shapes. I would recommend anyone and everyone to use Carol's Bridal!
    Cassie Married on 04/08/2012
    Very helpful if you're uncertain of what you want.
    Shana Married on 04/30/2011
    I shopped at Carol's Bridal with my mother shortly after getting engaged. I walked in with no appointment and told the lady helping me that I lived elsewhere and was just browsing -- not buying. Regardless, she did an amazing job for me. Since I had no idea what I wanted, she picked 3 dresses for me in different styles -- and all three she chose looked wonderful on me. If I'd been ready to buy, I honestly could have bought any of them. Now that I've shopped at other stores, I can appreciate just how good she was to know what would look good on me. The first one she'd suggested was the one I ended up buying, 1.5 years later, at a different store in a different state. I wish I could have bought it from this store, because I appreciate the great service they gave me and my mom.
    Meredith Married on 08/08/2008
    The employees were helpful and awesome! I found my dress at another store too, but it was way more expensive. Carol's has great deals and great dresses
  • User1344439 2+ years ago
    I got a beautiful dress here. Staff was very friendly and attentive. Was able to buy a brand new dress right off the mannequin!
    Michelle Married on 06/07/2008
    The employee's at Carol's are fantastic. Carol herself leaves something to be desired, but that had no effect on my dress. The alterations were done well but one bustle did come out fairly early in the night but I had the hand string to fall back on.
    Erinn Married on 05/30/2010
    I loved my dress and thought it was worth every penny. The staff worked very hard to get my dress rushed to me before my big day. However, I thought that Carol was a bit on the rude side.
  • User2379798 2+ years ago
    I purchased my wedding dress at Carol's bridal and it was a great experience. I loved that they let me look around and try on dresses without any pressure. But after I made my purchase, it was quite difficult to get with their seamstress. They told me she was only there one day a week and you could not make an appointment, just needed to walk in and see if she was available. I went elsewhere, worried with that kind of schedule, my dress would not be finished in time. Also when I went to look for my mother's dress, all the owner did was hold up dresses from across the store and rudely interrupt while a saleswomen tried to help us. I loved my dress just didn't care for the experience.
    Lacey Married on 06/30/2007
    They have dresses for every budget. All the ladies in there are very sweet and very helpful! I went in there and tried on my dress several time and each time the ladies were very sweet.
    Heather Married on 11/02/2018
    It was awful the older woman made us feel very unfortable and she was very rude! The younger woman was very nice but that's the only possitive thing I can say!