Capture The Invisible Reviews

Capture The Invisible 5
Capture The Invisible 6
Capture The Invisible 7

Lisa Liu · Married on 04/13/2019

Professional and Fun Team!

Ken and Khanh are a phenomenal team! A few days leading up to the wedding, there were a few snags such as the location reservation (we had to book with Meadowlark but their remaining times didn't work) and the weather. Ken reassured me that he would find a location that had everything I wanted (nature and cherry blossoms). The day prior, he went to a location, took a video of what it looked like and sent it over to me to confirm that it's what I'm looking for. He nailed it. The next day (the day of the wedding), he showed up with his team and started taking shots immediately. Prior to the wedding, my planner provided him with a list of shots I wanted. He checked out each and every shot on that list and more. His team was fun, comfortable and creative. I am awkward and I don't enjoy taking photos but Ken and his team made it less awkward and fun along the way. They took come incredibly creative shots and showed us a few along the way which makes me incredibly excited to see the final product. He stuck by us for 12 full hours and he was energized til the very end. I would highly recommend Ken and his fun team.

Sent on 04/23/2019
  • Kathy

Kathy Bui · Married on 09/29/2018

Great quality and great price

Ken is great. He did our engagement and wedding photos. Incredibly easy to work with and fun personality. Also, very reasonably priced. We recommend him to everyone we know who's looking for a photographer.

Sent on 10/31/2018
    Capture The Invisible 8
    Capture The Invisible 9
    Capture The Invisible 10
    Capture The Invisible 11
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 07/21/2018

Amazing Experience!

Ken Pham and Tri Tran were amazing! Ken was very accommodating, professional, experienced, and creative. Tri took photos of my husband and his groomsmen in the morning. He was prompt, professional, and went way above his duties. Without even asking for help, he helped everyone move and pack the flowers, heavy vases, and decor up and down stairs to the car. It was very unexpected and so much appreciated for him to go out of his way to help us.

We planned to have our wedding photos outside, but due to rainy weather, we had to take them inside. Despite the dim lighting and small space, Ken and his crew were able to make the church look spacious and portrayed the photos so much better than I had imagined.

When the original plans were changed and Ken immediately thought of many solutions — It really showed the creativity and experience he and his team have within this industry.

I would recommend Ken Pham and his team to anyone looking for an experienced, friendly, professional, and one-of-a-kind crew to capture their special day!

Sent on 10/24/2018
    Capture The Invisible 12
    Capture The Invisible 13
    Capture The Invisible 14
    Capture The Invisible 15
    Capture The Invisible 16

Khanh · Married on 12/26/2015

Ken and his team were super great to have photograph both our engagement ceremony last year and now our wedding! It was really great to have a Vietnamese photographer that understood our ceremonial traditions, and was able to guide Clickspark, a separate team of videographers, throughout the whole day. He was very quickly, flexible and accommodating to our family and guest pictures. He directed our engagement, pre-wedding and the day of photoshoot very well, making us pose naturally. The quality of his photos are absolutely exceptional and gets better each and every event. He was able to provide us a great deal with the photography package he provided us :) Also his wife, Hang, is a really great hair & makeup artist, and made it really easy to have me, my mother and 5 of my bridesmaids to get their makeup done in the morning. I highly recommend Ken to anyone!

Sent on 01/01/2016

Ken is an awesome photographer. Our wedding pictures came out fantastics. He is fun to work with and super super nice guy. Me and my wife definetly go back for our family photoshoot section.

Sent on 12/12/2015

Khanh · Married on 09/05/2015

Ken was the most amazing and talented photographer to have on your wedding day as well as your engagement photo shoots. He went beyond the photographer’s duty and made us feel relaxed and comfortable. We received many compliments on the photos that we posted on Facebook. We highly recommend him for photography. He’s our most favorite vendor to work with.

Sent on 12/14/2015

Lani · Married on 07/04/2015

From the moment I saw Ken's first photograph, I knew I wanted him to take the pictures at my wedding. From start to finish, Ken was a dream to deal with. He is so easy going and accommodating and our pictures turned out to be even better than I could have ever imagined. The quality and artistry of his work is unmatched. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 12/12/2015

Sina · Married on 05/22/2015

Very happy with Ken and his team. very professional and thoughtful! thanks guys.
    S & Z

Sent on 06/13/2015

Tris · Married on 08/07/2016

I know it's a little untrue to rate all 5 stars. But it really is. Ken and his team is the best. They have made my wedding captured every best moment. They respond to all my questions so professionally. And did I mention how much I love every shot he has taken? They are gorgeous. It is a must pick.

Sent on 01/13/2017