Cambridge Event & Design Reviews

1 | Jeffersonville, VT

1 Reviews for Cambridge Event & Design

• Kate

Kate · Married on 10/09/2010

My fiance and I were planning our own wedding to save costs, but my mother INSISTED we talk to a professional. This turned out to be the single best planning decision we made. We had a small budget, several guests, and expensive taste, but Nichole was ever the optimist. She listened to all of our ideas and helped us to prioritize and think of time savers. While others were telling us that we were not being practical about money or time, Nichole helped us to lay out a timeline, a financial plan, and took on a lot of the tasks herself. She took time to get to know us well, and what we wanted this day to be. Nichole is super creative and resourceful she helped us to personalize every part of our wedding from the centerpieces, to the tablecloths, to the entire reception set up. She worked so very hard for us, you would think it was her wedding day. There were many last minute changes and snaggs due to unpredictable weather, but Nichole was quick on her feet and took care of everything, so we were unaware of any problems. We are really big dreamers and thanks to Nichole, our wedding day was far beyond what we had imagined. I hate to admit when my mom is right, but hiring Cambridge Event and Design was key to having the wedding we dreamed of within a limited budget. Thank you Nichole for everything!
    -Marianna