329 Read Farm Ln, Manchester Center, VT 05255 Map · Phone number

About Tara Pollio Event Design

FLORAL AND DESIGN: Every detail is crafted to create the perfect ambiance for your affair. Using the freshest botanicals from local farmers markets to farms around the globe, Tara Pollio Event Design prides itself with the highest quality in our designs. Our reputation holds true with a clean, organic yet sophisticated style. Beyond floral medium, our event design encompasses everything from lighting to lounges. Tara Pollio Event Design has a full innovative workshop and climate controlled floral studio, where we are capable of building custom pieces for your event.

EVENT PLANNING: Tara Pollio Event Design is a full service planning company serving all of New England and New York. With two decades behind us, we have formed seamless working relationships with top vendors; we understand what it takes to stand out. We’re pleased to bring a sharp eye and fun energy to all sizes of events, intimate or grand. Whether you’re looking to plan the wedding of a lifetime, a social event that’s sure to impress, let us direct the details to see your vision through.

Follow Tara Pollio Event Design on

Tara Pollio Event Design 5
Tara Pollio Event Design 6
Tara Pollio Event Design 7

Lauren · Married on 12/09/2017

Tara is a gem. She has impeccable taste and is truly a GREAT person. She worked so hard on every last detail and knew I was probably the most anal retentive bride she has ever met and still loved me afterward! I had a very strong vision and Tara only enhanced it, she went way beyond flowers and lighting but made great recommendations on flow and ambience. Our wedding would never have been as special without her, her husband and her engineer son who helped bring our vision to life. She stuck with us when our venue surprised us with construction right before our wedding and helped make it all look impeccable. We are happy to call her a friend! Thank you Tara again for all that you did for us, you are a star <3 <3 <3

Sent on 07/18/2018
    Tara Pollio Event Design 8
    Tara Pollio Event Design 9
    Tara Pollio Event Design 10
    Tara Pollio Event Design 11

Bri · Married on 09/23/2017

Tara was EXCEPTIONAL! She made all of my wedding dreams come true. We created a Pinterest board together and she immediately understood the style I wanted for the wedding. Seeing a proposal is a lot different from knowing what the finished product will look like and when my wedding day arrived, I was completely blown away by Tara's work - it was AMAZING! The lighting, table arrangements, greenery in the tent, and candles created the most romantic perfect wedding setting - I couldn't imagine anything more perfect. It was my dream wedding. She was so professional and truly is so talented at what she does. She transformed a simple wedding tent into the most romantic setting for a wedding I've ever seen.

Sent on 10/11/2017

Krysta · Married on 09/09/2017

Tara was easy to work with. Somehow she managed to create exactly what I was hoping for based on some Pinterest photos and my explanations. Everything was really beautiful.

When I called Tara for the first time, I mentioned that I wanted local, in-season dahlias and she was happy to make this happen. Other local florists were unwilling to do it.

Tara was able to accommodate not only our request for dahlias, but was able to create us crowns of myrtle for our ceremony, which we had under another of her amazing creations. The dahlias were stunning and created a very special and beautiful spot for our ceremony.

Sent on 10/09/2017