Tara Pollio Event Design Reviews

Tara Pollio Event Design 5
Tara Pollio Event Design 6
Tara Pollio Event Design 7

Lauren · Married on 12/09/2017

Tara is a gem. She has impeccable taste and is truly a GREAT person. She worked so hard on every last detail and knew I was probably the most anal retentive bride she has ever met and still loved me afterward! I had a very strong vision and Tara only enhanced it, she went way beyond flowers and lighting but made great recommendations on flow and ambience. Our wedding would never have been as special without her, her husband and her engineer son who helped bring our vision to life. She stuck with us when our venue surprised us with construction right before our wedding and helped make it all look impeccable. We are happy to call her a friend! Thank you Tara again for all that you did for us, you are a star <3 <3 <3

Sent on 07/18/2018
    Tara Pollio Event Design 8
    Tara Pollio Event Design 9
    Tara Pollio Event Design 10
    Tara Pollio Event Design 11

Bri · Married on 09/23/2017

Tara was EXCEPTIONAL! She made all of my wedding dreams come true. We created a Pinterest board together and she immediately understood the style I wanted for the wedding. Seeing a proposal is a lot different from knowing what the finished product will look like and when my wedding day arrived, I was completely blown away by Tara's work - it was AMAZING! The lighting, table arrangements, greenery in the tent, and candles created the most romantic perfect wedding setting - I couldn't imagine anything more perfect. It was my dream wedding. She was so professional and truly is so talented at what she does. She transformed a simple wedding tent into the most romantic setting for a wedding I've ever seen.

Sent on 10/11/2017

Krysta · Married on 09/09/2017

Tara was easy to work with. Somehow she managed to create exactly what I was hoping for based on some Pinterest photos and my explanations. Everything was really beautiful.

When I called Tara for the first time, I mentioned that I wanted local, in-season dahlias and she was happy to make this happen. Other local florists were unwilling to do it.

Tara was able to accommodate not only our request for dahlias, but was able to create us crowns of myrtle for our ceremony, which we had under another of her amazing creations. The dahlias were stunning and created a very special and beautiful spot for our ceremony.

Sent on 10/09/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 09/02/2017

Tara Pollio is absolutely brilliant and a true artist! We hired Tara as our wedding florist and event designer and it was the best decision I made (after saying I do ;)). Her taste level is out of this world and she did a FANTASTIC job staying within our budget. When I first contacted Tara to inquire about her services she said she needed to focus on her current brides and couldn't chat for another few weeks. Even though I was eager to get the ball rolling with her, I was correct in perceiving this as a strong indication of how devoted to her clients she is. Throughout the entire planning process she was so responsive, incredibly creative and an excellent sounding board for all things wedding related. She completely understood our vision and brought it to the next level. Above everything, Tara was so wonderful to work with because of her amazingly warm personality. By the day of the wedding, I felt like we needed to have a seat for Tara because she become a close friend. She is the best. Hire this genius!

Sent on 09/28/2017
    Tara Pollio Event Design 12
    Tara Pollio Event Design 13
    Tara Pollio Event Design 14
    Tara Pollio Event Design 15
    Tara Pollio Event Design 16

Taylor · Married on 07/22/2017

Tara Pollio was truly fabulous!! Tara helped design the whole look of our event and coordinated so many of the details. We had an at-home wedding that required a lot of planning and coordinating with other vendors. Tara (and her amazing assistant Victoria) kept me and my parents calm the whole time and handled so many of the details! We were really able to have a stress-free wedding day. Tara thought of absolutely everything and left no details out. Tara's flowers were so much more beautiful than I ever could have imagined. She gave me exactly what I wanted, when I wasn't even sure what I wanted!! She is truly an artist with her sense for design. In addition to flowers, Tara helped us pick out linens, added pretty signs around the event, and helped incorporate some special family mementos into the decor. She worked incredibly well with our caterer, tent company, bus company and so on. She was so positive and supportive (and often patient!!) throughout the whole process. I honestly believe that our wedding would not have been nearly as special or beautiful without Tara's eye for design and attention to detail. I can't recommend Tara enough!!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Jamie · Married on 05/07/2016

Tara Polio is exceptional - I would recommend her to anyone. And she is more than just flowers - she truly does it all. I knew immediately after meeting Tara that I was in good hands, and it was such a relief! She is incredibly capable and gets the job done with absolute perfection. For the many months leading up to the day, she took care of every detail to beautify our wedding, and made sure there was no stone left unturned. We had a somewhat complicated venue space and a very large wedding, but Tara accepted the challenge and went above and beyond. Weather ended up changing our plans for the weekend, and Tara handled everything beautifully and did not let us worry about a thing. She is a true professional. The finished product was absolutely spectacular and I received overwhelming compliments on our flowers and design. She is amazing!

Sent on 05/31/2016

Lauren · Married on 08/22/2015

Tara made my wedding absolutely gorgeous!!!! She knew exactly what I was looking for, was able to create what I had envisioned fully, and it could not have been more perfect! She was also very helpful, communicative, and flexible throughout the entire planning process. She was happy to listen to all of our questions or concerns and take the time to walk us through everything. She had also worked with several of our other vendors and had great relationships with them! She was so kind and incredibly lovely to work with, and we will recommend her to ANYONE in need of beautiful blooms! We could not have asked for a more perfect wedding or a better florist :)

Sent on 08/31/2015

Tara did a magnificent job customizing all of the flowers and decorations for our wedding weekend. We could not have been happier and the results could not have been more stunning! Tara devoted so much time and attention to our wedding weekend and she took care of everything related to flowers and décor. I had a vision for what I wanted our wedding weekend to look like but knew I needed to find someone with the talent and expertise to make that vision come to life. The minute my husband and I met Tara, we knew we found that person. We didn’t even bother to look into any other florists. Tara is incredibly sweet and she works so hard to bring your vision to life. She did all of the décor for both our wedding day and a welcome party we threw the night before our wedding. For our welcome party we gave her a very general guideline of what we wanted with no specific requests at all—and what she put together was incredible. It was like she knew exactly what to do to convey the mood and look we wanted. Our guests can’t stop raving about her floating lanterns, among many other special touches. My husband and I didn’t work with a wedding planner and we never regretted that decision because Tara did it all! Tara is so much more than an exceptional florist—she translates your ideas into a beautiful scene and doesn’t leave any detail untouched. Also, it’s worth mentioning that I’m a bit of a control freak and Tara was organized and very responsive to my many emails and questions throughout our wedding planning process. She also worked seamlessly with the coordinator and staff of our venue, The Equinox.

Sent on 11/07/2015

Jennifer · Married on 05/31/2015

Tara's work is remarkable! She is not only easy to work with, well organized, but a great listener....she knew exactly the look I wanted and then went above and beyond to make it perfect. I couldn't be happier with our floral arrangements at our wedding. Did I mention my bouquet was ABSOLUTELY stunning! It truly made a lasting impression with guests. I am still getting compliments on how beautiful my flowers were. Highly, highly recommend Tara Pollio!

Sent on 07/04/2015