Lindsey Leichthammer Events

Winooski, VT Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Lindsey Leichthammer Events is a full service wedding & event production company based in Burlington, VT servicing Vermont, New England and Beyond! With 10+ years of experience in event logistics, catering, bar & event management, our team delivers extensive expertise in executing seamless, stress-free and logistically sound events of all sizes. We can’t wait to work with you - things are about to become so much easier!

Services we provide:

+ Full service & partial wedding planning
+ Wedding and event consultation
+ Corporate event planning
+ Social event planning - birthday parties, anniversaries, bar/bat mitzvahs, reunions and more!
+ Small & in-home parties - dinner parties, cocktail parties
+ A la carte wedding & event deliverables - calligraphy & watercolor, timeline production, vendor lists, design boards
+ Concierce services - travel planning, transportation planning, custom itineraries, personal shopping, holiday services
Event consultation for businesses
+ Freelance event management for businesses

• Woman-owned

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Caroline
    Caroline J. Married on 08/13/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Lindsey is the best there is!

If you are lucky enough to snag Lindsey as your planner know that you are in the best hands possible. Lindsey was fantastic to work with, from her connections with any and all vendors and general expertise when it comes to catering, styling, and wedding timeline. There truly wasn’t a single thing that was overlooked. My dress strap snapped during our rehearsal Friday and within 3 minutes she had needle and thread in hand and was sewing my strap back on.

Lindsey is worth her weight in gold and even as an organized person who generally enjoys some of the planning aspects I would have been totally out of my depths with this large of an event with so much coordination. By hiring Lindsey and her team you are able to completely enjoy each second of your wedding not to mention all of the most stressful aspects of planning in the lead up to the wedding are out of your hands.

All the best weddings we had been to had planners so we knew we wanted someone, but now that it’s all said and done I can’t begin to express how grateful we are to have had Lindsey on our team.
    Danielle H. Married on 07/16/2022

My Superhero

The wedding weekend was a huge success. Masterfully orchestrated and executed by Lindsey. Ultimately, I was able to thoroughly enjoy the day, knowing that Lindsey was taking of all details with loving care.

Lindsey is a rockstar and I look forward to working with her in the future.

If you've got an important event, do yourself a favor and give her a call.
    Carolyn R. Married on 03/19/2022

The absolute BEST!

I have had the absolute pleasure of working both with and for Lindsey as a bride and as an employee. Working for Lindsey, I knew that she would do whatever was necessary for the event to be flawless, that she spends an incredible amount of time on each event ahead of time to be sure all of the details are organized and accounted for, and that she has a fantastic array of skills that she can utilize to style an event to match the client’s needs. As a bride, I knew from day one that I needed Lindsey as my planner, so that I would not be worried about anything day of my wedding. That’s exactly what happened! Months in advance, Lindsey helped guide us to be sure that we thought through each decision we had to make (what are the implications of not hiring transportation? Is this reasonable? What will our guests do instead?) and offered advice from her years of experience, as well as laughs from past learning experiences. She handled firing a vendor quickly and without any fuss, and promptly sent over multiple suggestions for us to choose from, making the entire situation incredibly straightforward and alleviating our anxiety. Did I mention that she did all of this long distance from Vermont, while our wedding was in Atlanta, Georgia? We heard nothing but fantastic responses from our more local vendors working with her! With Lindsey, there’s no restrictions on distance, as she will take care of every detail and solve it, regardless of where your wedding might be. Her organization and pre-planning are second to none, and I had to ask specifically what went wrong day of, because I couldn’t tell that ANYTHING had gone wrong! She’s an outstanding professional and a wonderful human. The amount of love, heartfelt care, and passion that she has for her profession, her team, and her clients is second to none. You will never find anyone else who will make you feel simultaneously taken care of and as though you can have the best time hanging out with them, as Lindsey. Hire her for your wedding, catering event, dinner party, anything where you want to be calm and reassured day of that she’s got it all handled.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Other vendors in Burlington for your wedding