Bright Glare Pictures Reviews

13 | Brooklyn, NY

13 Reviews for Bright Glare Pictures

Regina · Married on 04/24/2016

Job Very Well Done! Will do business with Bight Glare in the future. I Highly recommend their services. Excellent price without compromising quality of workmanship. Professional, Punctual, and Personable!

Sent on 04/25/2016

Ian was amazing!!! The morning of the wedding I realized we didn't have a projector for our slide show, he rented a projector/screen and brought it the day of...saved me!! None of the other vendors offered to do that...He seemed to get along with all my other vendors as if they had worked together 1 million times. Very comfortable to be around and very funny. During the reception he was the guy in the background, seemed to be everywhere but you never even knew he was there. He brought his drone and did a bunch of outdoor shots with us (I'm so excited to see his work). He had a few fun posses for us but didn't take up a bunch of time (cause we were running late as usual). I will definitely be recommending him to anyone and EVERYONE! Definitely one of our best choices in vendors!!

Thanks Ian!
    Mr & Mrs Johnson

Sent on 05/17/2016

Melissa · Married on 10/28/2015

We paid him to video tape our event, but that is not what we got. We instead felt like we had invited another family member to my wedding. He was very friendly and helpful beyond what was expected. He was amazing at what he did and how involved he was. He made the process and day go by very smoothly. Honestly my wedding day was better with him in attendance. If you want a memorable experience you have to hire Ian to be your videographer at your event. I want to have parties just so that he can be the videographer, he is just that awesome.

Sent on 11/30/2015

Valerie · Married on 09/12/2015

I hired Bright Glare Pictures for my wedding in September in San Diego and was extremely pleased with them. They were flexible with what I wanted and very professional. I was able to get footage at the house I was getting ready at, at the ceremony location, and then at the reception location. Our videographer caught the most important parts of our wedding and it was awesome to replay it all over again and share it with our loved ones. On the production side they were great, but they went above and beyond for me afterwards. I left for my honeymoon to Europe and wanted to show the video to my family in Austria. Ian shipped the video to our hotel room on the east coast and we were able to pack it with us and show it to my family who couldn't make it to the wedding. Now that is service!

Sent on 12/08/2015

Ian is great at what he does! He is very professional and makes you feel cared for as a client. His prices are reasonable for the service that his company provides. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 12/15/2015
  • F

Fe · Married on 08/29/2015

It was exceptionally good for me . Ian is very professional. The photographers fee was a gift from my friend. I've seen all the photos and they all look pretty well. Thanks that when i decided to search for a professional photographer i choose the right one. I will surely recommend Ian to my friends and family. Good Job Ian.

Fe Razon

Sent on 09/26/2015

Virginia · Married on 08/08/2015

They were AMAZING!!! Ian was wonderful at taking the group pictures. They both made everyone feel great!

Sent on 09/25/2015

scott · Married on 08/01/2015

Ian did a FANTASTIC job on our wedding. His contact was rapid and professional. His dedication to customer service was second to none! His creativity absolutely shines thru in the finished product.

Sent on 09/27/2015

Bright Glare Pictures filmed our wedding ceremony - only for one hour, which was amazing to begin with because we really only wanted to film our ceremony, and it was really difficult to find someone to work for such a short time frame, so thank you for that! And then Ian and his team were so helpful - they really made sure everything was set up the best it could be. They went above and beyond what they promised us! And they captured they audio beautifully!! Couldn't be more happy with our video footage!! I would suggest this company to anyone and am so happy we chose them!!!

Sent on 10/01/2015

Jessalyn · Married on 05/09/2015

Ian is a wonderful videographer! Though he spent the entire day with us, we didn't feel like we were being posed with a camera shoved in our faces at all. The entire day and experience with Ian felt very natural, free flowing, and turned out great. He's very professional but also a very nice man who offered to bring us waters and sat to eat with us as a guest (only after we insisted multiple times). My husband & I highly recommend Ian and if I were to have to plan it all over again, I'd still choose Bright Glare. Great job Ian! Thank you so much again and God bless you!

Sent on 05/18/2015

Karin · Married on 11/09/2013

Ian was great. He was on time & very professional. I liked him so much that he did my daughters wedding also.

Sent on 09/25/2015

Mallory · Married on 10/07/2017

Ian was great! He was very professional and adapted everything to what we wanted and didn't want. He worked with our budget and helped us prioritize, our video is really high quality. He was able to lift sound from both the live ceremony musicians and reception band, the toasts and vows are clear and overall the video is just very well done. We initially were on the fence about getting a video and I'm so glad we did!

Sent on 12/30/2017

kaldridge83@gmail.com · Married on 06/27/2015

Ian was very quick to respond to all of my messages, I received my video in a timely fashion. Thank you!

Sent on 09/26/2015