Blake Weber Photography Reviews

29 | Soquel, CA

29 Reviews for Blake Weber Photography

Josh · Married on 08/04/2018

Our experience with Blake was above and beyond what we could have ever expected for our wedding! He was amazing to work with...he was kind, efficient, creative, receptive, and provided us with pictures that truly encapsulated the joy of our wedding. We would absolutely recommend him to anyone looking for an excellent photographer for their special event!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Becca Thorburn · Married on 07/14/2018

Highly reccomend!

Very professional. We loved every one of our photos and will cherish them for the rest of our lives. We also appreciated how easy this team was to work with and how communicative they were throughout the entire process.

Sent on 01/24/2019

Stephanie · Married on 07/05/2018

A Sure Bet for Capturing the Moments that Matter!

Blake is a true pro. From our initial meeting to the moment we received our beautiful pictures, Blake made us feel like we were in good hands. We knew from looking through his website that he was super talented, but our first meeting, during which he took the time to explain how he carefully he plans and executes each photo shoot, really sealed the deal. We felt super lucky that we were able to book him. It was a huge weight off our shoulders knowing that he was committed to capturing such important memories.

And he totally delivered! We love our beautiful mix of portraits, candids, and small details that really captured the fun day we had. He captured some really beautiful, fun, and just incredibly meaningful moments. AND he is just fun and easy to be around. We all felt comfortable just being ourselves and trusted him to direct us when needed. I can’t recommend him highly enough. He’s a sure bet, a super talent, and all-around class act.

Sent on 01/19/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 02/10/2018

Simply put: Blake is the best. My husband is also a photographer so quality was really important to us and Blake exceeded our expectations! I think the biggest gift we got was just being able to trust in his skill and professionalism and not worry whether he'd do a good job capturing our very special day. Not only do we love our photos, we really enjoyed having Blake around the day of the wedding. He's friendly, professional, very hard working and great at communicating leading up to and during the wedding. Thanks Blake!

Sent on 04/09/2018

Melissa · Married on 09/09/2017

Our photos look like they belong in a magazine, like the photos you see in the frame you just bought. You would think such beautiful photos came with stress and chaos. Nope. It was effortless and easy. We met with Blake and he broke it down. He was easy to talk to, he cared and he was really interested in what we wanted and what we had to say.

I really appriciated his ideas and the detailed photos of the entire day, I may have missed while being busy getting married. Every single photo he took can go on my mantel. Everyone looks amazing.

Thank you Blake, you really made our day and really our memories of our special day.

Melissa & Jacob

Sent on 12/03/2017

Tom · Married on 08/26/2017

My wife and I couldn't have been more impressed with Blake from our first meeting to the time we received our pictures. Blake takes a very professional and thorough with the entire process. The photos we received from our engagement shoot and wedding are timeless, without too many filters. He made us both feel comfortable and captured very natural moments. I would highly recommend Blake and appreciate the fantastic work he did for us.

Sent on 12/13/2017

Chelsea · Married on 07/29/2017

Blake was amazing! He takes these mind blowing beautiful landscape portraits along with the more candid photos of all of your guests at the reception. He was so patient with my huge family and helped us to get all of the big family photos that we wanted. He also helps with your timeline, giving suggestions of how long things take - we really would have been lost without him. He is worth every single penny and many more.

Sent on 10/27/2017

Blake Weber Photography's reply:

Hi Chelsea & Luke, Thank you so much for the kind words! It was such a pleasure working with you guys on your wedding day. I'm glad it was such a wonderful and memorable experience and it was an honor to be a part of it for you!

Lauren · Married on 06/10/2017

Our wedding day brought us cold wind and rain, however, Blake did a great job capturing the most beautiful parts of the day. We were able to catch a break in the storm and Blake decided we should do an impromptu "first look." Even though it wasn't in our original plan, Blake made it work perfectly, and we are so happy with the photos we received. We highly recommend Blake Weber Photography. His photos are absolutely stunning and he is a pure professional.

Sent on 10/15/2017

Blake Weber Photography's reply:

You guys were awesome and so was your wedding! We conquered the weather that day and I was so stoked on your photos. Thanks for having me as part of your very special day!

Mikayla · Married on 09/17/2016

Blake is the best. First we fell in love with his gorgeous candid photography. But then we met him, and he made my husband and I feel natural in front of the camera, it was like we were on a date and he just took photos of us in our element. He is easy going but also ready to direct if we needed any help. We were so happy to be able to work with him for our engagement photo shoot and our wedding day! He shot the whole day, and worked his butt off capturing all of the magic that we had planned. We HIGHLY RECOMMEND Blake! We can't wait to work with him again, hopefully in the near future!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Adey · Married on 09/10/2016

Blake is outstanding!!! My husband and I are so grateful that Blake was able to authentically capture the two of us (non models) in such an important location. We were married outside on the UC Santa Cruz campus and he successfully cherry picked several stunning locations that turned out beautifully. He made us feel so comfortable and masterfully juggled the various outdoor elements like a true professional. Blake's talent is beyond remarkable. Do yourself a favor and book him as your photographer today. You won't be sorry!

Sent on 01/05/2017

Megan · Married on 07/26/2016

Blake was above and beyond! He was genuine, fun, and had us at ease for our photo session. He took the time to set up the types of shots we wanted, and we were absolutely thrilled with the photos. The session exceeded our expectations, and we feel honored to have these gorgeous photos from this talented photographer. Thank you so much!

Sent on 01/23/2017

Lindsey · Married on 07/16/2016

We are thrilled with both our experience working with Blake and the final photos from our wedding day. Blake and his team were everywhere and nowhere all at the same time. They documented every moment, every guest, every detail without ever seeming in the way. He captured the mood, the moments and simply put, us. Blake is a true talent and such a pleasure to work with. He is both firm and easygoing. He knows what he wants and needs to get and makes sure nothing is missed, but all with a laidback, friendly approach. He felt like an old friend from minute one. Our photos are the only thing we can take with us from that —a huge responsibility—and we couldn't have entrusted it in better hands. Thank you, Blake for giving us the best gift of all.

Sent on 10/26/2016

Britta · Married on 07/02/2016

We hired Blake Weber as our wedding photographer and he was AWESOME. He was extremely professional and took all of the photos I requested plus more! When I got all of the photos, I was absolutely stunned by the quality. His photos are incredible and truly captured the emotions of us and our guests and most of the photos were candid, which is exactly what I asked him for. I would 100% hire him again!

Sent on 11/03/2016

Nicole · Married on 06/11/2016

Blake was the perfect photographer for us. His editing style is really what sold us, we loved the soft and romantic final product of the photos. He has a unique way to make the photo seems intimate and personal, which we loved.
    He was super responsive and really worked with us to capture our day the way we wanted. He was with us from 7 in the morning til after the bouquet was tossed and the dancing was in full swing. His assistant Meghan was the best and really enhanced the end product and overall experience. Both Blake and Meghan were very professional in every way.
    If you can book him, do it.

Sent on 12/02/2016

Taylor · Married on 05/07/2016

I fell in love with Blake's photography style as soon as I saw his webpage, and I knew I wanted him to photograph our wedding. Luckily he was available, and it was every bit as great as I hoped! He was extremely professional and personable, put up with every annoying and stressed out question we had (which was a lot), and had tons of great ideas to make the whole process run smoothly. His second shooter and apprentice were both wonderful as well! My new husband and I has a blast doing a first look, and the pictures are incredible. During the ceremony and reception Blake and his team were amazing, took so many wonderful shots and somehow managed to wrangle all of our extended families with no issue! Can't wait to get a bunch printed out and framed, we will treasure them forever. Couldn't recommend anyone more!

Sent on 08/24/2016

Esther · Married on 04/08/2016

My husband and I decided to elope in the Monterey/Carmel/Big Sur area because it's so scenic. I contacted some 20 photographers before I settled on Blake. We loved his style and liked that he didn't put set a strict time limit. He recommended moving our ceremony from morning to afternoon, and I'm glad I listened! The photos turned out fantastic. While there are the classic posed shots, Blake also captured a lot of candid moments.
    We also ordered a book afterwards, and I'm in love with it! It's made of heavy, thick material and looks beautiful.

Sent on 10/08/2016

Lila · Married on 01/23/2016

There’s not enough time in the day to rave about Blake Weber Photography! We had the pleasure of working with Blake for our engagement shoot and our wedding. He did SUCH a great job at capturing us as we really are! For our engagement shoot, we went on a little hike the same place my now-husband and I hiked on the date that “sold” me on him. The hike was super fun! It felt so natural, and the pictures turned out amazing. We used the photos on our Save the Dates and got endless compliments on them. And - oh my gosh - the wedding! The morning of, my husband and I got ready at different locations. Blake was with me and the second shooter (also awesome!) was at the boys’ house. He really captured the magic and excitement of the morning. Then during the ceremony, I don’t remember him at all! Which is crazy, because he has beautiful, close up pictures of special moments. How he stayed so invisible while being dressed so fly, I’ll never know. After the ceremony, Blake was such a trooper. I had totally unrealistic expectations about how cooperative our families would be for the “posed family photos” after the ceremony, but Blake was able to wrangle everyone and get great shots! (Please don’t make him do that again like I did!). Then we took some group bridal party pictures with umbrellas, and then we got some 2:1 time, just me, my now-husband, and Blake. Despite doing everything else AMAZINGLY, this is really where Blake shines. Again, he was able to capture us seemingly in our natural habitat. It felt totally comfortable. And ANOTHER great thing about Blake (I told you, I could rave all day), is that he’s down for anything. Whatever we were thinking, we’d say, “Can we try -” and that’s as far as we would get, because he’d say yes before he even knew what he was agreeing to. Then there was the reception! And again, he captured everything beautifully. When I look back through the pictures, I feel like I’m reliving the day - and that’s exactly what we wanted. I think we threw

Sent on 06/02/2016

Thi · Married on 01/03/2016

First of all, Blake's work is great. He's an enthusiastic and passionate professional photographer . He actively directed us how to pose and appreciate it since it was my first time taking professional pictures.
    Secondly, Blake is very flexible and very understanding . He went above and beyond to make us feel special. We would highly recommend him to anyone !

Sent on 11/25/2015

ana · Married on 09/12/2015

Both our engagement and wedding photo were all absolutely beautiful! Blake was professional, friendly, and a pleasure to work with. He made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera. We love LOVE his work and we highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a talented photographer

Sent on 11/01/2015

Kelly · Married on 09/05/2015

Blake was referred to us by a couple friends and was wonderful to work with from the first moment we met! During our first meeting, he reviewed what to expect and answered any questions we had. We felt comfortable around him then and that helped us when it came to our wedding day. He was flexible and great with everyone he encountered! On a whim I asked him if he could help us a great big group shot during our reception from the balcony. He quickly coordinated with the band and made it happen--now it is one of my favorites from the day. And then there were his photos...it seems like he, himself, must be the light that brightens every photo. The celestial-quality photos he captures help tell the story of love, and I couldn't be any more happy with them!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Blake was professional, personable, and above all else for us - just a real person who's vibe fit with who we are and what we wanted. His photos - stunning, our photos exceeded our wildest dreams and captured who we are and the amazing day we were blessed to have. Blake was there for it all the day of the wedding and took his time with each phase and moment of the day. He worked with us beautifully and made me feel nothing but amazing. We are so thankful to have found a photographer who's local, incredibly talented, has a dreamy website with gorgeous real wedding photos to preview, not afraid to discuss budget and options, and be so ever present for you on your day. Thank you Blake for the photos that we will treasure for a lifetime.

Sent on 09/04/2015

Blake Weber Photography's reply:

I'm always grateful for amazing clients like you guys! Thank you for the incredibly kind words the pleasure was all mine!

Hannah · Married on 07/01/2015

Having Blake photograph our wedding was the best decision we could have made. His relaxed yet professional approach had us all at ease and comfortable the entire day. He is incredibly skilled and captured every beautiful moment from start till finish. Our final photos look like works of art. Blake has a knack for effortlessly capturing stunning and real moments in time. I would not hesitate recommending Blake Webber Photography for any couple looking for wedding day perfection!

Sent on 09/29/2015

Kimberly · Married on 05/03/2015

My wife and I had our wedding in May 2015 at Saratoga Springs, CA and were so fortunate to have Blake Weber capture the love, family and majestic feeling of our Wedding Day!! From our first contact with Blake we knew he was a keeper! Blake brought a sense of calm to our busy day, he paid attention and photographed every detail without ever being intrusive. And he was flexible, showing up at 7:30am for our 10am morning wedding!!! Now the photos: Breathtaking!! Natural!! Full of sunshine light and sparkle!! Intimate and personal!!! Blake understood our humor, gave space for intimacy and produced wedding photos that bring us to wide smiles and tears reliving the best day of our lives.

Sent on 08/01/2015

Blake Weber Photography's reply:

Wow thanks for the raves you two! Your wedding was beautiful, and clearly there is no end to the love in your family. It was an honor to be there to photograph your wedding day :)

Elisabeth · Married on 10/11/2014

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Blake Weber photography for our engagement photo shoot in Santa Cruz, and our wedding in October 2014 at Rancho Soquel. We have nothing but GREAT things to say about their business. They have been a dream to work with. Blake did both of our photo sessions and he is cool, calm, collected, sweet, and attentive to detail. His photography style is so natural and his passion behind the camera makes it a really fun experience. Our engagement photos and wedding photos were absolutely stunning! Blake composed a really high quality, beautiful album as well. What more can we say... we HIGHLY recommend their services!!!

Sent on 03/02/2015

Blake Weber Photography's reply:

The pleasure was all mine! You guys were so much fun to work with, and your wedding was incredibly beautiful! You made my job easy and so fun ;)

Jami · Married on 09/27/2014

Blake went above and beyond for the entire photography planning process. We found him to be reliable, easy to communicate with, creative, and down to earth.

We booked Blake for our engagement shoot which gave us a chance to get to work with him, so by the time our wedding day came, we were very comfortable.

Throughout the wedding planning, Blake's expertise helped us in planning details such as a list of photo must haves and time lines.

The day of, he showed up early and was one of the last ones to leave. Blake was really creative, yet allowed us to add personalized touches. I would recommend hiring a second shooter because having two photographers allowed us to capture simultaneous moments such as the bride and groom getting ready and seeing each other for the first time.

Looking through our pictures from beginning to end allows us to relive this magical day over and over again. The story Blake's photos tell is priceless!

Sent on 03/12/2015