Berkemeyer-Hine Reviews

6 | Silver Spring, MD

6 Reviews for Berkemeyer-Hine

Kevork · Married on 05/30/2009

Don Berkemeyer and Susan Hine were everything we wanted for our wedding! They were professional, very reasonably priced, and above-all, captured great moments of our day in an artistic way. The shot selection and framing of the images was excellent, timing and exposure flawless, and touch-ups of final images professional. Their knowledge of the technical aspects of photography with present technology was what you expect from a professional photographer.

We got the digital images very quickly and got our album within a short time. The album prints were flawless, and the quality of the album overall was excellent.

My wife thought that they especially put her at ease on the wedding day with their humor and lightheartedness.

Sent on 10/11/2009

Dana · Married on 10/07/2005

I would reccomend Burkemeyer/Hines photography highly to anyone who is need of exceptional photography and service for their wedding photos, family photos, etc. Don and Susan are accomodating, personable, and extremely professional!! If you want your pictures done in a way that you feel that you are still in the moment, then these are the 2 photographers that you'll want shooting your wedding!

Best wishes!

Nazgol · Married on 09/04/2004

Don & Susan were the best photographers not only b/c they captured our special evening so perfectly but b/c they both had great personalities and were very easy to work with. This was the reason we picked them as our photographers right away, they made us feel comfortable and we liked the fact that we could have two (and not just one) professional photographer. This is very important during such an important event. For example when I was walking down the aisle with my husband.... Don was taking my photos and at the same Susan was capturing the reactions of our parents. One photographer cannot do this alone. Most photographers usually bring along assistants which in my opinion cannot do the same job as another professional photographers.

Karen · Married on 02/28/2004

Would highly recommend Berkemeyer-Hine Photography. They were so professional and the quality of the photographs really capture the emotion and spirit of our special day.

Sent on 11/22/2006

Stephanie · Married on 05/17/2003

I can't say enough about Don and Susan. They not only met every single need of mine but surpassed my expectations. They offered very good guidance and suggestions from their experience and were able to take my ideas and make it all work out smoothly and perfectly.
    My sister used them before me and sice my weedding I have recommended them to 3 or 4 of my friends that have also used them.

Sent on 11/22/2006

Jennifer · Married on 07/11/2004

3.5

Don and Susan were with us the entire day and were a pleasure to work with. From the engagement portraits to picking out the album, it was a great experience.