Bailey Handbags Reviews

2 | Alexandria, VA

2 Reviews for Bailey Handbags

Kat · Married on 08/04/2007

I absolutely love my Bailey bags. They have unbelievably soft, luxurious leather and the custom color combinations can't be beat, as well as the classic designs. I chose to give my four bridesmaids a Bailey bag as their attendant gift because I wanted to give them something really nice - and useful - for all their help and support. My wedding colors looked amazing together on the handbag, and of course, I had to buy one for myself to keep as a memento. Lauren was great to work with and was very patient with me during the decision-making process. I also own other Bailey bags that I love too and use all the time. If you are looking for a unique way to say thank you or just need a great go-to handbag, definitely consider buying a Bailey bag!

Sent on 08/08/2007

Kate · Married on 06/23/2007

I gave gorgeous pink Bailey clutches as my bridesmaid gift - and treated myself of course - and we all LOVE them. Lauren Bailey is an extremely talented hand bag designer (I now have three of her bags) and she was very patient and helpful as I decided what color scheme I wanted to use for the clutches. I definitely recommend gifting your girls to such a luxury specialy item!

Sent on 07/26/2007