Aunty Ellen Creative Confections Reviews

Aunty Ellen Creative Confections 5
Aunty Ellen Creative Confections 6
Aunty Ellen Creative Confections 7

C. Newcomb · Married on 10/14/2018

Fabulous creators for a special birthday cake!

I was planning a combined 70th birthday party for my parents and wanted to surprise them with a special birthday cake. Since my parents have traveled to Aruba for over 20 years, I wanted the cakes theme to be Aruba. I emailed Ellen and her cake designer Chris some photos of Aruba, and Chris called me with the had for the cake. Everyone at the party raved about how cool it was, how perfect it was for my parents and how delicious it was! My dad didn’t want to cut the cake - he thought it was too beautiful to eat! Thank you, Ellen and Chris, for helping make my parents party one to remember!

Aunty Ellen Creative Confections 8
    Aunty Ellen Creative Confections 9
    Aunty Ellen Creative Confections 10
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 10/06/2018

Incredible cake

The cake was so beautiful and amazing and exactly what we asked for. She really does such an amazing job and the filling was AMAZING. She can recreate anything you can imagine!

Thank you so much!!!!!

Aunty Ellen Creative Confections 11

Brittany · Married on 08/31/2018

Aunty Ellen's was absolutely unbelievable. My friends are STILL raving about the cake! Ellen was so nice and willing to work with us on design and pricing. I had a very "unique" design I wanted, and they were more than willing to accommodate. The cake was delicious, the design was impeccable, and Ellen was outstanding. I cannot recommend Aunty Ellen's enough!

Aunty Ellen Creative Confections 12
    Aunty Ellen Creative Confections 13

Kaitlin · Married on 09/16/2017

My husband and I got married at the Colonial Hotel in Gardner, MA on 09/16/17. Ellen was a pleasure to work with since the first time we met at the Leominster Expo to our private meetings. Her shop was one of our recommended vendors, yet once we tried her cupcakes our sweet tooth’s were sold! The quality and uniqueness of all the cupcake flavors are so delicious! Our package included a 6 inch wedding cake with a choice of 8 flavored cupcakes. From her recommended cake ribbon design to the 195 cupcake display we couldn’t have been happier! Many guests came up to us complementing her creations and how generous it was by offering multiple flavors to accompany everyone’s taste buds. Thank you so much, we look forward in seeing you next year to pick up our complimentary one year anniversary cake!
    Love, Sean & Nikki McClelland

Aunty Ellen Creative Confections 14
    Aunty Ellen Creative Confections 15
    Aunty Ellen Creative Confections 16
    Aunty Ellen Creative Confections 17
    Aunty Ellen Creative Confections 18
    Aunty Ellen Creative Confections 19

Eddaliz · Married on 07/08/2017

Aunty Ellen went above and beyond with our wedding cake. They paid attention to all details and made sure we had exactly what we wanted! Absolutely delicious cake!!

Tyler · Married on 06/04/2017

Delicious cake! Excellent variety, and top notch design work. The cake held together outside, frosting was not to sweet, not rock hard, and complimented the cake perfectly. Cake was moist and just so good. The bakery also provides a cake top for you one year after the wedding so no need to freeze the top!

Tom · Married on 05/23/2017

Aunty Ellen's cake was a huge hit at our wedding! She made what could have been 1 more stressful step in the planning process of our large wedding, completely stress-free. We gave her a general idea what were we looking for, and she ran with it from there...delivering to perfection! Can't say enough about our wonderful experience with Aunty Ellen's! Strongly recommend!

Becky · Married on 04/29/2017

We got cupcakes and a cutting cake. They were easy to work with and so delicious every single bite got eaten!

Nancy · Married on 04/29/2017

I was in charge of getting a cake for my nieces wedding. I contacted Aunty Ellens and will never go elsewhere from now on. The cake was stunning. I wanted something simple that stood out. I got more than what I asked for. And it was actually THE best tasting cake I have EVER had. Thank you for making me seem like such a great Aunt :)

Kate · Married on 10/07/2016

My husband I got married on New Years Day on a beach in Ogunquit, Maine. We only told our families about a week before the ceremony, and my mother was able to get a gorgeous two tiered cake from Aunt Ellen's for our small reception. It was a lovely addition to our special day, and the cake was impeccably designed and absolutely delicious! We got a red velvet with cream cheese filling for the bottom layer, and a dark chocolate with cannoli filling for the top! Everything was perfect, I couldn't have asked for anything better!

Teresa · Married on 08/20/2016

Everything came out beautiful and tasted great!

Anne-Marie · Married on 09/16/2015

Aunty Ellen's made my wedding cake 20 years ago. She was so accommodating she took a class in another state to make the type of cake I wanted. People still talk about how delicious and beautiful my cake was. We continue to use Aunty Ellen's for every special occasion. Quality, taste, variety, service are amazing. I wished there was a higher star than just 5!

I loved my wedding cake!! When I was first planning my wedding, I had decided I was going to do a faux cake and sheet cakes because I was trying to save money and stay within my wedding budget. However, I was driving by the Aunty Ellen's Creative Confections and decided to go inside. The rest is history. My cake came out even more beautiful than the picture I had showed them and it tasted delicious. It was very affordable and they even offered vegan and gluten free options for my bridesmaids with allergies. I highly recommend them.

P.s. I want to give a shout out to Lexi who was working at the time I first I went in. She was young but incredibly professional and a really great sales person. She was accommodating, listened well, and politely offered solid suggestions when asked. Thanks Lexi!

Jen · Married on 06/27/2015

We knew we wanted to go with this bakery at first taste! Their cakes are so delicious and rich. We went into the shop with a picture of the look we were going for and Ellen ran with it. I could not believe how gorgeous it was on our wedding day! Completely blew away our expectations. Thank you so much!!

Murray · Married on 03/13/2015

All I can say is that Ellen delivered cupcakes, cookies , and all sorts of afternoon tea goodies all the way to Bermuda. She was so accommodating and the presentation was just out of this world. "Three cheers to Aunty Ellen"

Lauren · Married on 11/01/2014

Our guests were raving about our cake three weeks later when we came home from our honeymoon! It was not only beautiful and exactly what I described during our consultation, but it was delicious! The best part is, she does not make you take home the top layer and shove it in your freezer for a year! She bakes you the same cake for your anniversary one year later. Thank you to the staff at Aunty Ellen Creative Confections!

Andrea · Married on 08/23/2014

Ellen never ceases to amaze me with her quality work and warm smile and professionalism. She outdid herself with my wedding cake. It' was truly breathtaking. i would recommend her to anyone. Thanks Ellen!!

My wedding cake was beautiful. She was easy to work with and provided allergy cupcakes. Not to mention the cake was delicious!! Highly recommend.

Jennifer · Married on 12/27/2013

Our wedding cake was beautiful and so delicious! We also had cupcakes from Aunty Ellen's for my bridal shower...amazing!

Robyn · Married on 08/10/2013

The cake was beautiful and delicious for our wedding. Ellen worked with us to create our vision and make it a reality. Thank you!! Your cakes and cupcakes are simply delicious!

Sarah · Married on 03/16/2013

We wanted to drop a note on how awesome the cakes were that Ellen did for our grooms cake and wedding cake! Not only were they delicious but they also looked exactly like we wanted them too!! Everyone was complimenting on how pretty and tasty they were!! Thanks again!!!!! -Sarah and Justin

We did cupcakes from Aunty Ellen's. The service was wonderful. The prices were amazing!

• Kelly

Kelly · Married on 06/30/2012

All I can say is HOLY COW what an amazing cake. Not only did our cake look amazing it tasted amazing also. I have been to many weddings where the cake has been dry and didn't have a lot of flavor. Not with Aunty Ellen's, it was a cake lovers dream. They did a three tiered cake for us with three different flavors and matched the photo we gave them to perfection. I have already gone back many times for their amazing cupcakes and cookies. It is just a good thing I don't live closer :) The bakery was amazing to work with and was very affordable compared to other quotes we received. If you want a wedding cake you and your guests will remember, go for Aunty Ellen's. They are the best bakery in the area!

Brandi · Married on 06/16/2012

Ellen made us a gorgeous cupcake tower with a small wedding cake at the top! It was perfect :) Not only was it delicious, but it was so beautiful!!! Ellen always got back to me very quickly, and had great suggestions when I had questions. There are so many yummy flavors to choose from!

Responsive to my emails right away. Helped giving me ideas. Worked within my limited budget to give the effect I wanted without a huge price tag.