Amy Klewitz Beauty Bridal Reviews

1 User photo

Amy Klewitz Beauty Bridal 1
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 06/08/2019

Perfect choice for bridal hair and makeup!

Amy was a dream to work with for my June wedding! After my trial I knew she was the perfect person to do my hair and makeup (and for my bridal party too). Not only is she extremely talented and professional, she also is so nice and personable and fun - which is really important given that you spend the first part of your wedding day with your HMU artist! Amy was able to create the exact look I was going for, and she always replied right away to all of my gazillion questions. I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Alison · Married on 11/17/2018

Highly Recommend!

Amy is professional, kind and talented. I highly recommend her for all brides!! I cared a lot about feeling like myself on my wedding day. Amy listened to my ideas during my trial and came up with a hair and makeup look so much better than I could have imagined. Leading up to the wedding communication was really easy. The day of the wedding Amy did such a great job. She is so pleasant to be around, she helped keep everything scheduled and I was SO happy with the result. My look lasted all night and felt comfortable and beautiful. When I looked in the mirror I kept thinking omg it’s me but prettier! I looked like a better version of myself which was exactly my goal. My family couldn't stop talking about how they loved their hair and makeup and wanted Amy's information for future events. They specifically commented on how the makeup felt light. Everyone looked beautiful ranging in ages from 27-67. She enhanced everyone in the way that was perfect for them. I couldn't have been happier with my choice to use Amy for my wedding!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Melissa · Married on 05/11/2018

I cannot recommend Amy Klewitz and her staff enough! Amy did my makeup and hair for my wedding and I was so happy with my look! She is extremely professional and experienced. She came right on time and had an upbeat vibe that kept my pre-wedding nerves in check! She is extremely talented with a keen eye and understands as well how her makeup and hair creations will photograph which is a major plus because those pictures are important! I wanted to go with a daring vivid, and vintage inspired look. She hit the nail right on the head without making me look overdone like a clown (which was a risk with that kind of look – but she got what I wanted exactly right)! I looked exactly how I had envisioned! She also did a couple of members of my bridal party who also looked stunning! Her staff that day also did hair and makeup for some of the other members of my bridal party and in all the years I have known my bridesmaids, I have never seen them looks so good in makeup as I did on my wedding day…all thanks to Amy and her staff! Do I recommend her? Absolutely!!!

Amy Klewitz Beauty Bridal 2
    Sent on 09/20/2018

Julie · Married on 08/26/2017

Working with Amy was a dream! I was getting married in France and fell in love with Amy's work so much that I had to bring her with me. She was so easy and flexible and made great suggestions. It turned out to be a hot day but my hair and make up held up perfectly! I was worried about the electricity conversions and whether her equipment would hold up, but Amy had it all worked out, a real professional. The trial was also such an easy process. I was torn between two looks and she was so great in helping me decide. Amy has a great eye. Hair and make up is make or break for any bride. You are in great hands with Amy!

Sent on 12/29/2017

diana · Married on 07/02/2017

Amy was great. She responded to my last-minute request and we communicated the whole thing in a very short time. My hair looked great the whole night and I got a lot of compliments on it. I loved that she worked around my taste and was able to workout the best look for my thick hair.

Sent on 12/29/2016

Beth · Married on 06/17/2017

Amy did my hair and makeup for my wedding, and I cannot recommend her enough! Her and her assistant Jenna came to my (tiny!) apartment to work with my three bridesmaids and myself, and they were so easygoing and flexible, even managing to make all the magic happen within my small apartment. They made us all look gorgeous -- natural yet stunning. My hair turned out to be exactly the way I envisioned it to be. I didn't once fidget or have to worry about my hair or makeup throughout the evening - it held up perfectly and I felt amazing. I also did a trial with Amy months before my wedding, which is definitely something I'd recommend so you can get your look down before the big day and not have to worry about that. All in all, great experience!

Sent on 07/07/2017

Emily · Married on 04/29/2017

I was very, very happy with my choice to work with Amy for my wedding. She did both my hair and makeup and did a wonderful job. She was very professional, easy to work with and listened to what I wanted- and executed it perfectly. I highly recommend her for your wedding beauty!

Sent on 05/22/2017

Heather · Married on 03/25/2017

I don't even know where to begin. Amy and her team were just total rock stars. My hair and makeup were stunning - I looked natural but gorgeous. Amy completely understood the look I was going for with my makeup (I don't like to wear a lot normally!) and created a look for me that was exactly what I wanted. And same thing with my hair - we tried two looks and I ultimately chose one which she executed flawlessly.

My bridesmaids, mother, and mother in law also had hair and makeup. One of my bridesmaids said she liked her hair better for my wedding than she did her own! Her team was not just on time, but ahead of schedule! She even brought an extra person from the team we originally discussed to ensure the schedule ran smoothly.

On top of delivering amazing service, having Amy and her team there while we were getting ready was a pleasure! They added to the getting ready experience and helped make the few hours we spent with them incredibly enjoyable and fun.

Sent on 04/24/2017

Natasha · Married on 10/11/2016

I had a destination wedding in New York in October 2016 and did a lot of the organising when I arrived. I contacted Amy and it was easy to book in my appointment. I was running late on the day but Amy was very easy going and took the time to understand what type of hair and make up style I was looking for. Amy was friendly and had no hidden costs such as false eye lashes. I was so happy with the hair and make up style Amy did on my wedding day and I felt like a princess all day! The photographs were wonderful and the hair and make up held all day long! Thank you Amy x

Sent on 12/04/2016

Sheena · Married on 10/01/2016

Amy and her team are so talented, it was such a solid decision to hire them for our wedding. I had a huge party of women and they made everyone including myself feel like a queen. I had several, very expensive and very upsetting trials and when I got to Amy, I knew I had found the one! She is so flexible, affordable, incredibly talented and most importantly sweet but professional. At the end of the night I was giggling because it took me 10 mins to get my hair undone to go to sleep; the style was perfect the entire night, I probably could have slept in it and it would have stayed. She is a rockstar! I would highly recommend choosing her for your big day and any other events.

Sent on 11/16/2016

Kirsty · Married on 09/13/2016

I would just like to write a little review on Amy & Marjie for making myself and my bridal party look pretty on my day wedding at Central Park. I felt completely at ease as we all did with Amy and Marjie considering we didn't have a trial as we came over from the UK so didn't have enough time. Hair was fabulous and make up was amazing very talented girls. Would 100% recommend. Thanks Amy!!!

Sent on 09/20/2016

Shaylin · Married on 09/04/2016

Amy is beyond fantastic, and I could not recommend her more! On my wedding day in September, she brought a team of 3 stylists to provide hair & makeup for myself and 9 others, and her easy going personality kept the group calm and organized throughout the day. Everyone had different looks/styles and were all extremely pleased with the results - and looked gorgeous! I had two trials with Amy leading up to the wedding, and she did a great job helping me decide on the best look for me that would make me feel most comfortable. She really takes the time to make sure you look like the best version of yourself, and I have to say, on my wedding day I've never felt more confident and beautiful. People couldn't stop talking about how my hair looked flawless and stayed in tact throughout the 12 hour day! I loved working with Amy and would absolutely use her again.

Sent on 12/01/2016

Antonia · Married on 08/04/2016

Amy provided hair and makeup for myself and 4 bridesmaids on my wedding day. We travelled from the UK to NYC and didn't have time for a trial however everything was exactly as we wanted. Amy was very responsive via email and also a much needed calming influence on the day. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Amy to anyone!

Sent on 06/07/2016

Heidi · Married on 06/10/2016

Amy did my hair and make up (along with my mother and sister’s) for my wedding back in June and was so amazing to work with. From the very first time that we met for the trial, she took the time to ask questions, listen, looked at pictures, and got to know me and my vision of a perfect wedding day! She was open to suggestions and making changes and wanted me to feel as beautiful as possible and I definitely did! On the day of the wedding she brought a co-worker to help get everyone ready. She was on time, professional, easy going and fun to hang out with. She truly added something special to the getting ready process. I loved working with Amy and have already given her name to a friend, who ended up also using Amy for her wedding and she looked gorgeous! I would highly recommend Amy to anyone looking for a make up artist for a wedding or any special occasion!

Sent on 12/04/2016

Rochelle · Married on 05/14/2016

I absolutely loved working with Amy for my wedding in May 2016. She did an amazing job doing makeup for my bridal party and myself. I couldn't have been happier with the way I looked on my wedding day. When I had my trial a few weeks before the wedding she took the inspiration photos and created a look that was exactly what I wanted... very natural makeup with a vintage glam hairstyle that showed off my earrings. Everyone kept saying how great I looked that day. Amy was very professional, answering all of my emails very quickly, showing up on time, and making everyone look beautiful. I would highly recommend hiring her if you want to check something off the list and know that it's going to be one of the best decisions you made for your big day!

Sent on 07/29/2016

Andrea · Married on 04/30/2016

Amy Klewitz is so wonderful! She did my hair and makeup for my April 2016 wedding after she came highly recommended by another friend who recently was married in NYC. At the trial, once I shared a few photos of the hair and makeup I was going for, she perfectly executed on it and made me look like the best version of myself. On the day of the wedding she was even better-- a completely calm, fun presence even with 5 bridesmaids, my mom, and a photographer crowding my apartment. My hair and makeup stayed put till the bitter end of the reception, and I just felt so happy and confident all night because I wasn't worried about how I looked. She's amazing!

Sent on 05/25/2016

Christianna · Married on 04/16/2016

Amy was amazing - both during my trials and on my wedding day. She not only met with my multiple times before the wedding to try different styles, but made wonderful suggestions which led me to my final look for hair and makeup. She brought a whole glam squad to my wedding out in Montauk and even added people at the last minute to accommodate my mother and sisters in law. My makeup and hair was flawless and stayed put throughout the night. I highly recommend Amy if you want spectacular service, high quality and an overall perfect partner in beauty for your wedding!

Sent on 08/24/2016

Laura · Married on 04/15/2016

Amy was amazing - I flew in from the UK a couple of days before the wedding so we didn't have time to meet or practice anything. That didn't worry Amy at all, she was a complete pro and after talking to me about what I did and didn't want she set to work. As well a making me look great, she was such a calming influence and really helped to settle my nerves. She checked in with me throughout the process to make sure I was happy and she changed a couple of things as she went along. I honestly couldn't have been happier with my hair and makeup - I had compliments throughout the day (many from random strangers) and everyone comments on the wedding pictures about how beautiful my hair and makeup look. Thank you Amy!

Sent on 08/02/2016
  • Central Park Bride to be

Amanda · Married on 10/11/2015

I was only going to be in New York a few days before my October 11th Wedding and I didn't have time for a trial. I emailed back and forth with Amy a few pictures and description of the look I was going for, she totally put my mind at ease and assured me we would take our time to find the perfect look on the day. She arrived on time and was so friendly, totally helped make the day fun and relaxing. She was a true professional and nailed the hair and make up look I was envisioning, I don't wear a lot of make up so wanted to keep a more natural look on my wedding day but with enough colour that I wouldn't look washed out in photos. She got it perfect and i got so many complements. She did both my hair and make up as well as my sisters. She finished in the time frame she had quoted and I loved working with her.

Sent on 10/29/2015

Maegan · Married on 09/05/2015

As someone who typically wears little makeup and my hair down nearly every day, I was afraid that it would be difficult to find a hair and makeup artist who understood my style and could execute my vision for what I wanted to look like on my wedding day. I wanted a simple, yet elegant hair style, almost vintage, but didn’t want to look like I had just stepped out of the 1920s. After a disappointing hair and makeup trial at a salon, a friend recommended Amy to me and I set up a trial. I showed her photos of my first trial and explained what I didn’t like about it; Amy was fun and easy to talk to and really listened to what I said I wanted. After trying out three different hair styles and some makeup options, I booked her on the spot. Amy did my hair and makeup (as well as my mother’s, and just my mother-in-law’s makeup) for my September 5, 2015 wedding and I could not have been happier with the results. On the day of, she was cool, calm, and an absolute pleasure to work with. She replicated the look I had chosen during my trial perfectly and it held strong throughout the day and lasted well into the early hours of the morning. Throughout the process of planning my wedding look, I was nervous about how well everything would come together, however I was overwhelmed in the best possible way when I looked in the mirror on the big day. I cannot thank Amy enough for her work, as she played a huge role in making me feel amazing and achieving the look I had envisioned. Amy is sweet, professional, and extremely talented – I highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/02/2015

Amy did an excellent job with my make-up on our wedding day. She was a pleasure to work with, on-time, amenable to any changes requested, and a true professional. I didn't really know what I wanted in terms of my look, and she helped me by asking all the right questions. I couldn't have asked for a better experience!

-Monica

Sent on 09/17/2015

Julianne · Married on 05/30/2015

Amy did my hair and makeup for my wedding at the end of May, and I would absolutely recommend her! I met with her for a consultation first and I felt instantly comfortable with her. We discussed the look I wanted and she offered very helpful suggestions, like how to get my hair cut so that the style I wanted would work for me. At our trial, she was super attentive to my notes and requests, and worked really hard to make sure I was getting what I wanted. On my wedding day, she arrived right on time and was a total pro. My hair and makeup looked amazing and were exactly what I wanted. I felt beautiful and glamorous, but still like myself--she really helped me find that perfect balance. I'm so glad I worked with Amy for my wedding!!

Sent on 08/27/2015

Amy is absolutely the best!!!
    She did my make up when I was a bridemaid in my best friends wedding and I knew instantly I wanted he for my own wedding. She was so professional. Amy and her assistant did make-up for 10 girls and didn't miss a beat! Everyone looked amazing in photos and no one needed a touch up the entire night. Love her!!!!

Sent on 08/27/2015

MELISSA · Married on 05/07/2015

Amy Klewitz Hair and Makeup Artist... did my hair and makeup for my wedding day in New York, my husband and i are from Melbourne Australia, so contacted Amy by email to organise. Amy made everything very easy she was very professional and very informative. My Emails were responded to straight away so always felt confident that everything was organised. We had a pre-run on Makeup and Hair a couple of days before the Wedding Day, which i would recommend, Amy was very good at understanding exactly the look i was after. Her makeup and hair skills are excellent!! On the day of the Wedding she came to the Hotel where i was staying, she was on time and knew exactly how long i needed for makeup and hair was very organised. Which made my day very relaxing...she stayed until i was happy with everything. I would recommend Amy Klewitz very highly!! She is excellent in her field of Hair and Makeup lovely girl very easy to communicate very patient. She will try different looks for hair and makeup until you are totally happy. Thank you Amy.

Sent on 08/19/2015

Lillie · Married on 04/25/2015

Amy is amazing! She's a fantastic makeup and hair artist - and a really genuinely nice person to be around (which is really important on your wedding day when you might already be stressed). My hair is pretty difficult (fine, short-ish and very curly) so I was a bit skeptical about how good it would look, but with Amy's magic, 65 bobby pins and a good amount of strategically hidden fake hair, it turned out absolutely gorgeous. My makeup was awesome - she did an incredible job of not making me look "made up," but rather a natural, more beautiful version of myself. Amy also did my mom's hair and afterwards my mom remarked that she wished she'd gotten her makeup done as well. Thank you Amy for all your hard work - you made us both look so great!!

Sent on 05/07/2015