A Bride's Life Reviews

A Bride's Life 3
A Bride's Life 4
A Bride's Life 5

Ashley · Married on 04/14/2018

We were very happy with our decision to hire a wedding coordinator. Amanda is a wealth of knowledge. Though we hired her as a Day of Coordinator, she answered questions, gave advise, and assured me everything was going to be perfect throughout our planning experience. There were many times that she offered suggestions that I had never thought about, but also encouraged us to keep our wedding personal and do the things that we wanted. It was also so helpful that her teams works directly with Alpha Pitt Smokers (which we hired to cater our reception). This made things run so smoothly up until our big day and at no point were there any miscommunications. Amanda was by our side checking in throughout the wedding day making sure things were going the way we wanted. You can't put a price on peace of mind, and that is exactly what we had on our wedding day. It was the most wonderful day, and we couldn't have done it without Amanda and her team.

Sent on 08/08/2018
    A Bride's Life 6
    A Bride's Life 7
    A Bride's Life 8

Kassie · Married on 08/12/2017

Amanda with Alpha Planners was absolutely wonderful! She was our day-of coordinator, and took away all stress for the day of our wedding, I was able to enjoy my wedding with no worries about anything! Amanda took the time to sit down and go over all wedding details a few weeks before the big day, and then she took over finalizing details (confirming/ following up with all other vendors, getting to the venue early to help with set up, reviewing our timeline, etc.) She was such a life saver and also came with years of wedding planning/coordination experience! I highly recommend Amanda and the Alpha Planners team for your wedding planning/coordination needs!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Laura · Married on 06/10/2017

Alpha Planners started out as our wedding caterer and ended up playing a major role in the planning of our entire day. We worked with Jason to develop a delicious menu that was on budget. He talked us through the logistics of catering at our venue and recommended a bartender for our self-purchased bar. He also recommended our day-of coordinator Amanda, a part of his team. She was outstanding; she’s an excellent listener and stayed focused on making our day organized, fun, and in line with our vision rather than talking us into “typical wedding” things. Many times during the day, she would check in with me in a quietly confident way and seemed to anticipate when I would need to chat with her. The entire Alpha Planner team was a positive presence on our day; our guests commented on how cool it was that they brought a grill to cook on-site. A year later, many guests still remember the food as some of the best wedding food they’ve ever had. I really cannot recommend this team highly enough.

Sent on 09/18/2018

Ronnie · Married on 09/04/2016

I thought I could do all the planning, all the décor, all of everything ! I could not have been more wrong. Thank goodness for Alpha Planner, Amanda. Our questions were always answered, any calls were always returned promptly. The planning stages were smooth, the rehearsal, simple and easy, and the BIG DAY went off without a hitch ! Our daughters wedding turned out to be just as she wanted, perfect in every way !!

Sent on 09/19/2018
    A Bride's Life 9

Meg · Married on 04/21/2018

Amanda & her assistant were great! From “wrangling” my guests, to making sure we, the bride & groom, had food & drinks (on your wedding day you forget the basics of eating sometimes). Professional & worked well with our photographer & baker. So glad we budgeted for her help.

Sent on 07/20/2018