All Buttoned Up Events Reviews

All Buttoned Up Events 4
All Buttoned Up Events 5
  • Katie

Katie Vagnini · Married on 08/10/2019

The single best decision I made in the wedding planning process

I could write a whole book about how pleased I am with All Buttoned Up Events (and especially Kelly). The single best decision we made throughout the entire planning process was hiring Kelly. Our wedding was an absolute DREAM and All Buttoned Up Events was the foundation that allowed this magical day to come to fruition.

I knew that I could trust Kelly to make sure that every last detail was getting taken care of. I’m detail-oriented myself, but being in a PhD program across the country significantly limited the amount of time that I could spend on wedding planning and also limited my opportunities to meet with vendors in person. I could rest easy knowing that as long as I did the tasks that Kelly delegated, everything would not just get done, but would get done with exceptional quality. The services are affordable and the price of each level of service is very reasonable for the amount of work that this team does. Kelly helped us to create and maintain a budget, she arranged and collaborated with the vendors along the way, created our save the dates and invitations, coordinated the rehearsal, set up and took down the ceremony/reception sites, and much, much more. I really believe that any Grand Rapids bride who works with Kelly or her team has a huge advantage because of her connections to the wedding business community. Kelly is clearly admired and respected by other vendors and she knows the best vendors in the city.

Kelly has a special talent for understanding vision and making it come to life. She actually had a better sense of my own vision than I did! She took our vision and made it even more uniquely us than I could have imagined possible. Kelly predicted which venues we would want on day one (she was right!), and was very skilled at identifying what matters to us and at understanding us as a couple. Over the course of our 2-year planning period, Kelly became like family. I can easily become emotional if I reflect back on the role that Kelly played in making our wedding day so meaningful. The only regret that I have is not getting a picture with her on my wedding day. Kelly is the epitome of what a competent, professional, and trusted event planner and business owner looks like. My gratitude for Kelly is beyond what words can express.

Kelly, thank you for saving us time and money. Thank you for preventing stress (okay, let’s be honest, for preventing meltdowns). Thank you for understanding our vision and seeing us as a couple. But most importantly, thank you for allowing us to be fully present for our wedding day. The gift of being able to be fully present on this day is the best possible gift that a couple could receive.

All Buttoned Up Events 6
    All Buttoned Up Events 13
    Sent on 09/30/2019

Beth Clark · Married on 07/06/2019

Best decision ever!

If you’re wondering if you should hire a wedding planner, the answer is “Yes.” If you’re wondering if you should hire Kelly and her All Buttoned Up staff, the answer is, “Yes. For sure. 100%. Do it now!”

Wedding planning can be overwhelming because there are endless options. Kelly was able to look at my Pinterest board and bring us a few options that worked within our budget. She helped us navigate selecting vendors, making decisions, and determining what would make an impact, and what would be a waste of money. From the beginning, Kelly made us feel like ours was the only wedding she was working on.

Throughout the process, she was professional, organized, available, cheerful, and kept things moving. Best of all, on the day of our wedding, we didn’t have to worry about one single detail because we knew Kelly had it covered. And better yet, our parents, siblings, and friends were able to have a great time because they weren’t given any responsibilities.

I don’t want to imagine what the process would’ve been like without Kelly and her team. Kelly, from the bottom of our hearts, thank you for making our wedding day so special.

Sent on 07/11/2019

Shannon · Married on 09/29/2018

I have had the pleasure of working with Kelly, on multiple business and personal events, for the past six years. Her ability to create not only an event but also a full experience for any guest, is uncanny. Kelly has a unique skill that allows her to see a vision of any event from start to finish, with all the small details along the way. I am impressed by her ability to create new event concepts, follow specific and tight budgets and produce exactly what I was looking for out of an event or product. What I appreciate most about Kelly is the way she listens to what I want and is able to make it a reality. I have always been 100% satisfied with Kelly’s communication and end results, during our business together and I look forward to our projects to come.

Sent on 11/10/2014

Katie · Married on 04/21/2018

The All Buttoned Up team delivers a truly seamless experience. We can’t thank Kelly enough for going above and beyond for our wedding day. Not only did she help put all my ideas together, she added her own creativity and expertise to execute our day perfectly.

I’m very Type A and have a hard time letting go of control but Kelly built trust with us throughout our engagement by being a constant resource when we had questions. It was easy to let Kelly take over because she really took the time to understand what we wanted for our wedding day and made sure we were always on the same page. The entire week of our wedding, Kelly thought of and handled every last-minute detail while keeping our vendors informed so we weren’t stressed leading up to the day.

When you hire All Buttoned Up, you’re getting a team of super friendly, highly creative professionals and their years of experience in the wedding industry shows. I’d like to add that Kelly is also just a really cool person who you’ll look forward to chatting with, even if you’re under “wedding stress”! My ONLY negative about Kelly is that she can’t plan my entire life! It was such a pleasure to work with All Buttoned Up and I can’t recommend them highly enough.

Sent on 06/05/2018

Katie · Married on 03/12/2016

My husband and I agree that the services we received from Kelly and All Buttoned Up was by far the best money that we spent on the wedding. She was absolutely wonderful and helped us out so much, it literally would have been impossible to do it all without her. She made multiple phone appointments with us as the day got closer and created a perfect timeline for our big day. She coordinated all of our vendors and set up our beautiful reception. I can't say enough about her staff and their set up of our reception, my mouth literally dropped open when I walked in for the first time. She was such a pleasure to work with and practically read my mind when planning. She even picked up a couple random things that I had completely forgotten about last minute and thank god she thought of them! I wish I could get married again just so I could have Kelly help! I really want to thank her for making our day so special and for taking all our worries away!

Sent on 04/25/2016

Emma · Married on 10/03/2015

I wish I could use more stars to rate All Buttoned Up Events, because Kelly and her team deserve way more than five! They were truly a blessing during the entire wedding planning process. I could not imagine our wedding day without their help. Kelly met with us personally multiple times to ensure that every detail was thought of. She did a wonderful job capturing my vision and pulling everything together. If you're looking for someone who will help plan out your day and stand by your side to make a day to remember, look no further. Kelly and All Buttoned Up Events is the way to go!

Sent on 10/18/2015

Kelly is absolutely wonderful at what she does. She has so much passion in what she does and it's very apparent she will go above and beyond for any client! Her bubbly personality and professionalism will make an event a SUCCESS.

Sent on 11/07/2014

Caitlin · Married on 06/14/2014

Kelly is a planner who exceeds expectations. I orginally contacted Kelly to do our wedding invitations. After experiencing the superior customer service she offers, I took advantage of her wedding planning package.

I called Kelly frantic and upset.I was working full time and finishing up my degree. Time did not allow for me to finish planning my wedding. I had all my vendors set but I desperately needed someone who could coordinate the last 6 months leading up to the big day. Kelly was welcoming and completely understanding of my situation. She offered a package of coordination that perfectly fit what I was looking for. She calmed all my fears and instilled a strong sense of confidence in her abilities and came through in ways that made the most beautiful experience. Kelly has a knack for decorating beautifully and on a budget. She will make sure you get a bang for your buck. Kelly met with my fiancé, mom and I and walked us through all the things that needed to be done. She was willing to work with my vendors. Her fun upbeat personality will turn what could be a stressful situation into a fun one.

The wedding turned out to be most magical and we wouldn’t have been able to do it without her. We are so appreciative of the advice she gave on how to make our day perfect. The way that she handled all of the details made us able to relax and enjoy the ceremony. I will recommend Kelly to all those interested in creating a memorable, tailored, loving and brilliant wedding.

Sent on 11/10/2014

Kelly is absolutely incredible at what she does. Her attention to detail and ability to make your vision a reality is amazing, and without her, I'm not sure my event would have been successful.

She was able to coordinate an anniversary gala for 300+ guests on a $4,000 starting budget. With her help, we created fundraisers, gained sponsorships, accepted donations, and stretched what seemed like an impossibly small budget into a beautiful venue, live entertainment, a plated dinner, beautiful decor, and more. Along with a silent auction that she helped organize, our event was able to raise roughly $10,000 to donate to the National Arthritis Foundation.

I would highly recommend Kelly for any event or project. She is incredibly organized, professional, easy to work with, budget conscious, creative, and has an eye for the little things. Her passion and excitement for your event is contagious and is proven through her work. I cannot wait until I have another excuse to work with her!

Sent on 11/17/2014

Jodie · Married on 09/07/2013

Kelly Rex is an incredibly gifted wedding planner. I would not have made it through the wedding planning process (let alone the actual wedding!), without her by my side and guiding me through!

When I first came to Kelly with a ridiculously over-pinned Pinterest wedding board, she giggled a lit bit! My wedding inspiration board contained an overwhelming amount of ideas, themes, and looks, but it didn't seem to phase her! She was able to filter through all of the ideas and dreams and identified a workable theme that incorporated an excess of ideas, seamlessly. Really truly, I was amazed at how many of the ideas my husband and I had for our wedding that Kelly used. Kelly worked with me on a weekly, and often daily!, basis to dream, collaborate, plan and execute all the final details of our wedding. She was very thorough in everything she did and her calm demeanor on the wedding day was such an asset. Everything was done to perfection, and often at a significantly reduced price than what was budgeted! (This aspect is and was definitely a bonus that Kelly was able to provide!)

Kelly's attention to detail, her timeliness, and her creativity are her trademarks, and also what makes her the best! In fact, I already promised my sisters that my wedding gift to them would be to hire Kelly as their wedding planner! Truly, she's one in a million!

Sent on 11/24/2014